• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: next generation!

@FantasyForever1 Are there any rules? and what is Like the post size?

I might join!!!

Oh, and how do we know who's our partner?... Do we get to choose our partners or do you choose for us? @FantasyForever1

I at least want a paragraph unless you are in a conversation than one liners are ok, cussing is allowed but if you go overboard I will let you know, also as always follow rpn rules, if you do something I don't approve of I will let you know, but I accept most stuff! (^U^)

You choose your partners

Since it's choose your own partner, anyone planning on playing a weapon need a meister? I'm planning on playing a meister, so if anyone is looking for a partner, let me know.

Hex said:
Since it's choose your own partner, anyone planning on playing a weapon need a meister? I'm planning on playing a meister, so if anyone is looking for a partner, let me know.
I can play a weapon!!! And I need a partner anyways, well, we all do, so I'd be happy to pair up with you!

Can I change my person to a Meister? There seems to be a lot of Weapons O.o

Might be good to balance it out a bit

I am in. I will work on a character as soon as i find a partner! Anyone needing a partner, send me a PM! :D Ill be either, but i would preferable be a Meister!

FantasyForever1 said:
I have both a miester in need of a weapon and weapon in need of a miester, ^.^
Can I please be partnered with the weapon?

Sure, have you read my weapons personality and stuff, to make sure you want her as a partner? ;)

Night guys! :wizard: *yawns loudly*

I being a miester I just need a weapon.

My character going to be female

I am into the shy type but is also willing to.protect her friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a very good morning to everyone! I look forward to RPing with you all! ( ;) ) And I'm excited to see where this bunch of characters goes, heheh!

I second that, sorry just got back and ready to rp!!! :)

Hey guys just wanted to say sorry for the really long posts, I will make them shorter soon, I just feel, I need to make some long ones to introduce my character, you know what I mean, but again I'll make them shorter soon, :) )))

Also, we have a character named Keneki, Na a character named Hide!!! They need to be best friends, tokyo ghoul reference if you don't know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back