• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soukoku Roleplay?

gh0stly

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I’m looking for someone interested in a soukoku roleplay! I’ve no specific plots so i’m open to brainstorming together and/or hearing your own ideas. My only preference is that we use the characters current age and/or age them up.

I’m semi lit and only roleplay with people 21+. Just reply me if you’re interested ♡

Hi, would be more than happy to rp these two with you! I have experience writing as both boys so I'm down to be either of them, just depending on what your preference is. I think a fake dating au could be fun for these two, maybe they have to go undercover in order to take down a mutual target?

Hi, would be more than happy to rp these two with you! I have experience writing as both boys so I'm down to be either of them, just depending on what your preference is. I think a fake dating au could be fun for these two, maybe they have to go undercover in order to take down a mutual target?
Hi! That sounds great! do you have discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back