Roleplay Type(s)

Sophie Bordeaux

Author

N/A

spsyrp.png

Basic Information

Ethnicity: French

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Amber. Occasionally wears prescription colored contacts or circle lenses to correct her minor nearsightedness, as well as a pair of black-rimmed glasses.

Physical Description:

Sophie has a thin figure, with no prominent busts or figures to boast of. Some even said that she is underweight. Sporting a black neck length hair, she largely keeps herself neat in terms of appearance, favoring normal clothes over trendy ones. Sophie occasionally styles her hair like any other young women, but not much aside from the usual hair accessories and ponytails when her hair gets long. Her wardrobes are mostly modest, aimed to reduce attention from the others.

Social Information

Profession: College Student

Organizations: Student Council

Family:

Born in a middle-class French family in Marseilles, Sophie and her younger sister Lucie enrolled into Psydrium ever since their psionic abilities has been discovered. Sophie's father, Jean Bordeaux is not a psion. Despite that he was shocked from the revelation that his wife Anne is a Author, Jean accepted her and they married afterwards. Sophie parents remained in France, with her mother and father working as a psychologist and an engineer respectively. Sophie's younger sister is a Dreamer and she is a complete opposite of Sophie in terms on personality and lifestyle.

Personality:

Sophie is an introvert, but she is willing to converse with others should the situation requires to do so as she prefers action over words. However, she occasionally gets into arguments, especially her time as a student council tasked to straighten out the more... problematic students in her college as well as defending her proposals and suggestions. Being an advocate of order, it caused her to have numerous clashes with other psions of different schools, especially Agitators seeing her as an uptight individual. Even so, Sophie was willing to help those in need, and at some point being selfless. Whenever she encounters a problem, she tries to be rational and analyzes it. Yes, Sophie can freak out too at times. However, she is unwilling to use her abilities as an Author unless she gets herself driven to a wall or other psions requested her to do so, as she considers her powers a major breach of a person's privacy and rights.

Major Strength: Composed.

Biggest Flaw: Critical.

My Creator's Information:

What I enjoy most in RPs:

Exploring mysteries, debunking hidden conspiracies, exposing malicious plots from organizations, persuading bad guys and girls to give up their bad ideals and reform themselves at the end. Some memorable actions and character developments.

What I most want to do in this RP:
Finding out what and why the mysteries happened and solve them (why the Black Rock incident happened?), resolving character conflicts, other character interactions.

What I most want to do with this character:

Sophie trying to solve mysteries, inter-character conflicts. Persuading people of what they have done wrong and reform them while keeping the usage of her powers as an Author to a bare minimum. Maybe she becomes soft as the RP goes and becomes less stiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted.

This is a lovely application and I don't see any changes/revisions that need to be made. Gold star for Emi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back