• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sons of Anarchy

KyloGlenn

either born in hell or heaven sent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
@hnicolep

There was a new strip club. In Charming. Tig was the one to deliver the news a week prior, having spotted it on his way to their own clubhouse. Big sign above a building that had been vacant for a long time. Tig was excited. Even if he could get his hands on any one of the croweaters. 

Soon the news broke out around town. Some of the townsfolk were very happy about it, others not so much. ‘It makes Charming less charming’ was a common phrase of those that were upset by the strip club. It ruined the family friendly illusion the small town had going for it. 

Either way, the men of SAMCRO were excited. And after a few drinks, the club decided to check out the strip club on the opening night. There’d been no sightings or words of the owners or the dancers. As Clay put it, they were 'welcoming them to the neighborhood'.

Gemma, of course, was not happy about the fact that Clay was going. Before they departed, Gemma gave Clay stern orders, saying that he was not allowed to get any dances. Everyone knew he’d ignore that. “Don’t even look at the girls,” she had said to Clay, more as a joke. The married couple shared a kiss before Gemma moved onto Jax, bringing up Josie.

Josie was an old friend of Jax’s. Of the clubs, really. Was, until her father got locked up for the club. No one had really talked to her since.

It was strange of Gemma to bring up the girl, making a comment about how she and the strawberry blonde had talked about the strip club. And that was that. Just an offhand comment about Josie Chamberlain. 

After a bit more chit chat and Juice making a comment to Gemma about covering Jax’s eyes and Chibs saying that it was Juice's eyes that needed to be covered, the men rode off on their bikes. The rowdy bunch was completely unaware of what they were going to start by walking into the strip club that night. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Tig had come to Jax and Clay about the news of a strip club in Charming. Many people tried to get the mayor to get rid of it because it ruined the towns image as if the club hadn't already done that. Charming would be getting more business thanks to the strip club but, more bad may come from it than good. But regardless the men were anxious to go to the club. 

Jax had taken a few shots and pulled his cut on before walking to Gemma giving her a kiss goodbye. Gemma always wanted the best for her boys but she should know by now they would do as they like. "Love you mom, you know we will be watching him."

Gemma gave a remark about Josie that gave Jax a flashback of the day of their wreck. He shuddered at the thought of Josies cut. He hated seeing it til this day, he had hurt her. The boys finally headed towards their bikes and rode towards town one by one.

The big yellow 'GIRLS' sign flashed outside of the once vacant building. Many of the girls were finalizing their make up and finishing getting dressed while a few others were getting their high before their show. Tonight was the girls' big night. Opening night was always the busiest. A big burly man called the first few girls to go ahead and prepare for stage. 

Melanie stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a sexy biker uniform. She was going for a 'badass biker girl' look for her first night. A tall, tattooed man, who happened to be her boss came behind her, "Youre next." The mans name was Ringo, or thats what he told the girls. Melanie simply nodded and strutted towards the stage. Sinners was officially open.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guys pulled up to the strip club in no time, Clay leading them up to the door. The bouncer dressed in black eyed them, but made no move to stop them. So, Clay let himself in.

Juice stopped to hold the door open for everyone, being the last one to go in. The dark atmosphere welcomed the club. The strip club did not yet smell like cigarettes, alcohol, and sex as strip clubs usually did. Even if sex wasn't allowed with the strippers, it usually ended up happening one way or another. That's how Tig was banned from most strip joints in California.

The place was packed with men from the town, and drinks were being brought around by half naked women. "Damn, this place is classy." Clay joked, earning laughs from his boys. "Go on guys, get some drinks. They're on me tonight." The group cheered, earning looks from others in the club. Juice could already feel security's eyes on them. Little did they know that a security guard had snuck off to the back to contact the owners.

The dim club grew darker just as music started to play, colored lights began to flash. Girls started occupying poles on the stage. But Juice's eyes were drawn to one girl in particular. She was dressed in a sexy biker outfit, which Juice couldn't help but find humorous. "Oh, look, Juicy's got a girlfriend," Tig teased the younger man. "You gonna throw some cash? Maybe you can get a dance later." And maybe more.

"I don't know. I don't want to interfere with her work."

"Oh, c'mon, Juicy. What's gotten into ya?" Chibs joined them then, handing Juice a beer. "It's her job! She wants you to shove singles into her panties." Chibs reached into his pocket then, pulling out some cash and handing it to Juice. "Toss it up there!"

Juice nodded. He'd been to a strip club before, he knew how this all worked. Yet, he felt like a little kid as he placed a few dollars on the stage. Maybe it was because he was more so watching the face of the woman on the stage, rather than her body.

The same face that Clay saw, which caused him to curse. "Shit." What the hell was she doing here in Charming? Stripping, apparently.

It was then that the owners of the club walked in. Three men, tall. There was one that stood ahead of the other two, who had an air of authority to him. A red bandana was wrapped around his head, his own cut was made of denim. His cut read Saints MC on the back, with a pair of angel wings. The name of the strip  club, Sinners, was a play on the MC name.

Jax followed Clay into the club. He looked around and smirked at the cliche club. Jax took a seat infront of the stage and watched the women. They were certainly beautiful even though most were dressed in corn costumes. Jax spotted a man with a red bandana and nudged Tig. Jax leaned towards Clay and narrowed his eyes towards the men. "The Saints are supposed to be in Charming." He said and kept watching the men. 

Many clubs have been popping up in Charming to visit SAMCRO or to spy on them, but a club has never set up a place permanently. Jax looked around the club once again. "Who knows what else is in the warehouse." He whispered to Clay and rubbed his face. The Saints belonged in Magna Vista, which could only mean trouble. 

As Melanie danced, she watched a group of bikers come in. One in particular caught her eye as he placed some money on the stage. She smirked down at him and finished her song. Shortly after she got her money off the stage and headed towards the floor. After the ladies danced, they would go out onto the floor to offer private shows or just to simply help out the servers. 

Mel took her cash and headed towards a booth in the corner. As she counted the singles and a few fives she smoked a cigarette. Was it really worth stripping? Melanies eyes darted around the room to find the cute biker but they simply met her boss. 

Clay barely turned to look at the three other bikers not apart of his own club. Just to know where they were. “Shit,” Clay grumbled again, running a hand over his own face. This was trouble, Clay already knew. Everyone knew better than to settle in Charming. Not the Saints, apparently. And what the hell was Melanie doing here? If it weren’t for the pictures Luanne kept around (ones that were sent to her), Clay wouldn’t have recognized the woman.

“What do we do, boss?” Tig, who’d been leaning in, whispered the question to Clay.

“We talk to ‘em. Welcome them to the neighborhood.” While the words were accompanied by a tone of feigned kindness, he still continued on to say, “We don’t make a scene.” Or at least try not to. “We try and see what the hell they’re up to.”

Tig seemed a bit disappointed about not making a scene, but nodded.

“Jax, Tig, you two are with me. Juice, Chibs, try and sneak into the back, see what they’ve got going on behind the scenes.”

“You got it, Clay.” Juice nodded, him and Chibs rising from their seats.

Ringo, Mel’s boss, looked to the rival club before going back to Mel, his long legs striding over to her booth. He slipped into the bench across form her and leaned in, eyes wandering over the strip joint, watching as two of the bikers stood and abandoned the others. “Mel, I need you to do somethin’ for me. You see that Puerto Rican,” that’s what he looked like, anyway, “in the cut? I need you to distract him and his friend for me.” He saw that one eyeing the woman while she was on stage.

Perfect distraction while the other three spoke with his boss, red bandana, and the rest of his crew. “Give ‘em a dance in a private room or something.”

Melanie watched as her boss slid in the seat across from her. She simply nodded and made her way towards the two men. She lightly ran her nails across the Puerto Rican's leather cut and slid between the two men. 

"Hey there boys." Mel smiled up at the two and stood in front of them. "What would you say to a free dance?" She said signalling another dancer over for the man with the scars. She smirked up at the Puerto Rican as she ran her pointer finger down his chest and stopped right above his belt. 

"Come with me." She grabbed his hand and led him to a private room as did the other dancer with the other man.

Jax followed Clay and Tig to the men. Just as they approached the men he saw two women usher Juice and Chibs into a room. Jax sighed and greeted the men.

"Welcome to Charming boys." Clay said holding his arms open and then clapping his hands together.

Juice was startled by Melanie's sudden appearance, but smiled nonetheless. "I mean, that sounds great and all but, uh, I need to go to the bathroom." He couldn't straight up tell her that he was going to snoop around the back, now could he? But Melanie was already beginning to pull him away, as another dancer did with Chibs.

"Aye, Juicy, maybe we can get something out of these girls." Chibs did his best to be quiet about it, as he was beginning to be pulled from the Puerto Rican. 

"Yeah, right." Juice nodded. 'Clay's going to be pissed.' If he found out.

Juice let himself be led away, into a private room. He settled himself onto the seat provided and looked up at the woman. "So, what's it like working here?" He could enjoy the dance and try to get some information on this place out of her. Or try, at least. He was making things a little awkward.

-

The man with the red bandana smirked, "What's this? A warm welcome from the Sons?"

Just from that sentence, Clay knew that the Saints had settled into Charming, knowing it was already occupied by the Sons. "We can play nice. Clay Morrow," Clay held his hand out.

"I know who you are. Calvin," He offered only his first name as he took Clay's hand. "This is Lenny and Cruz." He introduced the men behind him. "And I know those two." He nodded to Jax and Tig. "I imagine you're about to give me the boot, yeah? Kick the Saints out of Charming, cause the Sons own the town or somethin'?"

Melanie straddled the man and begun her dance. As soon as she started he began making small talk which made her laugh. "It a job, you gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills." She shrugged softly as she took Juices hands and put them on her hips, letting him know they were free to roam her body. "What about you? What do you do?" She asked. Usually if Mel's customers asked about her she would do the same, not that she cared. Many men came to the club just to slip away from reality or to have someone there for them to talk to so this wasn't anything out of the ordinary. "Just relax." She whispered, her lips brushing against Juices ear.

Jax watched the men. How could they possibly know about the Sons? Was there a rat in the club? Obviously the Saints weren't too worried about the Sons. "Just giving you all a warm welcome. Got to check out our new hang out spot, you know we love women." Jax said as he looked over to Tig. His eyes scanned the club for Juice and Chibs. 'Where the fuck are they?' Jax thought to himself annoyed. 'We cant send Juice to do shit.'

((I know they are kind of short but I currently have a bit of writers block, I promise they will get better.))

Juice’s hands were moved to the woman’s hips as she began to dance. His hands had a mind of their own, as they explored her torso. Up to her waist, further up, but never too far up. Then they’d head back down. But again, never too far. Never to the point of fondling. Usually, Juice wouldn’t really care. But he told himself that it was because he needed to focus.

She leaned in and he felt her lips on his ear. She spoke, telling him to relax, and it sent shivers down his spine. He gulped, but released the tension in his body. Then he remembered her question. He figured she didn’t really care, but, “I’m a mechanic.” Not a lie. Not the truth. Couldn’t tell her he was a criminal for a living, but if she saw the cut and knew anything about the MC that had strode in, then she could figure it out. “Gotta do what you gotta do.” He echoed.

‘Back to business, Juice.’ Clay and Jax were gonna be pissed. “What’s it like? You know, backstage?” He was much more nonchalant as he allowed his eyes to roam over her body, back up to her face. A casual question that would probably earn a generic answer, but Juice would try to get as much out of it as possible.

-

“Color me surprised.” Calvin shrugged, but Clay could tell that the president of this other club didn’t quite believe the VP’s words. “Let me start over then, shall I? Welcome to Sinners, boys. Make yourselves at home.” An arm was raised and Calvin snapped, grabbing one of the scantily dressed servers. “Alyssa, get these men some drinks. On the house.”

Clay picked up that Calvin seemed to be rather involved in running the strip club, then. Knew the girls by their names. Clay took the chance when Calvin was distracted to look around for the two men he sent off. He wondered the same thing as Jax, where the hell were they? “That’s nice of you.” Clay said as he looked back.

“I just hope you return the favor if we ride into your shop.” Knew of the auto shop, but that was no secret. They really did their research.

Melanie pulled softly on the leather cut that was similar to her boss mans. "Gotta do whatcha' gotta do." The man mimicked. Her hands ran down the front of the cut and back down, feeling the patches. The woman was truly curious about them, wondering what they meant or what he had to do to get them. Her thoughts were interrupted by another question from the man. "What was it like?" He asked. 

Mel thought for a second before answering, "Well, its like a normal strip club. A bunch of girl and girls." She laughed softly to herself, referencing to cocaines street name. She could clearly see the image in her head of a few half naked girls doing coke off of a hand mirror. After the nights end, one would probably find the men in the denim cuts doing it with the girls. 

Melanie tugged on the cut once more, deciding to ask about it. "So whats this? A group of you and your buddies riding around on motorcycles, drinking beer, and thinking you're bad ass? It must be a man thing." She giggled referring to her boss. Mel hadn't really met her boss or at least spoke to him too much. He seemed intimidating and he payed her, so she did whatever he said to do. But Mel would never go on the level some of her co-workers do. "Whats your name anyway?"

••••

Jax raised his eyebrows at the man. He was dedicated to the club at least. If it were Jax running the strip club, he sure as hell wouldn't remember all of the women's names. He could barely remember his own. 

Jax took the drink that was brought back to him and lifted it a bit as a thanks. "Thank you Ms. Alyssa." He swallowed the cold beverage and let his eyes scan the club once again. "You welcome us, we return the favor." Jax stated shrugging his shoulders a bit. They knew what they were dealing with. "What made you all come to Charming?

Juice could've sworn he caught a reference to coke. He was familiar with street names for drugs, after all. But he couldn't be sure.

She asked about the leather cut, and he laughed at what she chalked it up to being. It wasn't all that far off, now that he thought about it. If there wasn't the guns and other illicit activity, that's what it would be. He was pretty sure that's what SAMCRO started out as being. "I guess you could say that. Only the Sons don't think we're bad ass. We know we are. Can't say the same for others, though." A subtle jab to the owners of the place. Maybe she'd offer something of a 'correction.'

"I'm Juice." He gave her his name when she asked, offering a crooked smile up at her. "What's yours? Well," he remembered some girls used fake names when they stripped. "Stripper name or otherwise, up to you what you want to share."

-

Clay and Tig took drinks when they were offered. Tig couldn't help but smack the butt of Alyssa. What else were the girls for?

Calvin saw, but didn't do anything to discourage it. "There's no strip clubs for miles. Always wanted one, figured we could make some good money off of it. Money's no issue when it comes to horny men." Calvin smirked. But of course, stripping wasn't the only thing that brought the Saints to Charming. They could of done that anywhere. 

The town was in the middle of a lot. Didn't have much more than small town cops. Slinging drugs, storing them. Charming was the perfect place for that.

But, obviously, he wasn't going to share that with the Sons.

Melanie smiled, "Okay whatever you say Juice but you probably think you're bad ass with those tattoos and shit." She picked on him and softly ran her thumb across his cheek. Mel couldn't take up for her boss because she didn't know shit about them. They definitely kept their personal and work lives separate. 

The woman thought for a second. "I'm Melanie. It's nice to meet you Juice, in such a odd way." She smiled again and trailed her hands down the mans torso. Melanie finished her dance once the song was over and slid off of Juices lap.

•••••

Jax nodded understanding their reasoning but surely that wasn't the only thing the men were up to. Jax didn't like the thought of the Saints being in Charming and at the moment Chibs and Juice were their only source to know whats going on in the back. Surely the two were side tracked seeing as they were in a club full of women. 

Jax finished his beer and set it on a table to have a woman take it away. He needed to go find Chibs and Juice. "If you boys excuse me." He said nodding before walking off behind a woman acting like he was going to get a dance with her. Where in the fuck are they?

Melanie. It didn’t seem like an obvious ‘stripper’ name. And she looked like a Melanie. Juice had an odd hope that it was her real name that she’d shared. “It’s nice to meet you, too.” Juice’s hands hesitantly left Melanie’s body as the dance came to an end and she slid off of his lap.

Juice wasn’t sure what it was about Melanie, but he felt drawn to her. Obviously she was pleasing to the eye, but it was more than that. Maybe because their banter hadn’t been that forced sexual talk that some girls would do, to get more money. There was the touching and the dancing, but other than that, it felt oddly like having a conversation with a friend.

‘You’re fucking creepy as hell, Juice. She’s just doing her job.’

Juice stood and reached into an inward pocket of his leather cut, pulling out some cash. “I know you said it was free, but a dance like that deserves some recognition.” Juice winked, offering her a lopsided grin. He wasn’t gonna take a dance like that. Not with the ‘gotta do what you gotta do’ bit. She worked hard, he was cool with forking the cash over to the pretty stripper. 

“I should probably go. My buddies are probably wondering where the fuck I am.” And probably plotting how to kill him. Juice began migrating towards the door. “Hope you don’t mind if I become one of your regulars?”

Melanie giggled and turned towards Juice as her cheeks turned a soft pink. Juice didn't seem like the other men she has met in Charming. Charming men are either too judgmental or too stuck up. He had actual manners and he wasn't handsy. The woman plucked the cash from Juices fingers and smiled up at him, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I'd love for you to become a regular." Her eyes danced from Juices cut up to his eyes. "Next time you come in, ask for Lucy. I'll be here. Stay safe bad boy." She winked up at the man as she softly pushed past him and sauntered back into the club.

Jax looked around the club for Juice and he spotted the woman that had drug Juice into the back room. He found Juice following right behind her and stopped him. "C'mon Juice, lets go find Chibs." Jax found him getting a lap dance from a naked stripper. He laughed and patted Chibs' shoulder. "Lets go man."

Clay and Tig soon joined as the four men walked out of the club. Jax couldve swore that he seen Juices stripper staring at them as they left. The Saints are more than what they seem. The club would definitely have a meeting about them shortly. The men got on their motorcycles and drove back to the club house. Jax backed up his bike and shut it off. "No one needs to go there alone until we see what the Saints are really up to." He said as he took off his helmet and ran a hand through his hair. "And no sleeping with the strippers Tig, they don't need to be our problem."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back