• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sonic and Freedom Planet Crossover

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Pretty much exactly what the title says xD  I'm curious about what would happen if the Sonic cast met the Freedom Planet cast. I don't have a particular story in mind, though ideas are welcome :D (Maybe Brevon and Eggman could be working together or something :P)

Now, normally I would place a disclaimer here saying I prefer FxF for romance if it happens at all, but... Considering the ratio of male to female characters in the Sonic universe, I think it's pretty safe to say this would be an exception :P  I still won't do MxM, however, so keep that in mind.

I don't require much in terms of posting. Seriously, just put some thought into it, and it doesn't matter if it's a couple of sentences or a wall of text, I'll usually accept it xD  I'm only asking for that, and that you be okay with the same for me.

Now, since I'm rather unfamiliar with the Sonic universe as a whole (At least, compared to the rest of the Fandom, anyway), I'll be taking the role of the characters from Freedom Planet. You can control whatever characters you like from the Sonic universe, including various other material I'm aware is out there but know zilch about (I'm looking at you, Archie Comics XD) Anything goes, basically, except for one thing:

Don't make SonAmy a thing or I will kick you in the balls. Even if you have no balls. I will make it happen, somehow xD

Anything else is free game :D

So, have you ever wondered who would win in a footrace between Lilac and Sonic?

Maybe you'd like to see if Tails could come up with a way to pierce Mila's shield?

Or what would happen if Knuckles and Carol got into a fistfight?

Then you've come to the right place :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back