• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Songs of the Lovacian Desert

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Songs of the Lovacian Desert ♫ ♪

"Experience the power of harmony..."

Links: To be made if interest is shown~

Setting: The Lovacian desert is very hot in the summer, though winter air of this desert is particularly serene. This glorious land belongs to one of the last deity who reign over any government elite. Her name is Valoria, a jealous mistress who can't seem to disregard misery from her past. She is the mother of the lost sirens, though she has never made herself present. Instead, she inscribes her messages through the wind, telling them to use their melodies for evil.

Floracia is the last fairy of the magical royalty, and the last hope for the good of the land. She is small, and her skin is green like the precious leaves of a pine tree. Glitter wings carry her to the streets of Lovacia, my made-up town in Arizona. It consists of a thriving young community, and has special resorts amidst forests of wonder.

Plot: The vixens of the Lovacia Desert live in a cursed kingdom, a fortress surrounded by nothing but the evil aura the woman themselves create. It is Valoria's, and she uses this place to hopefully entrap travelers. She needs their valuable essence to continue enslaving her gifted daughters of the desert. The vixens are ordered to travel to civilization, and lure them to the desert so she can continue ruling land this way. Floracia the Fairy chooses singers from the town to enrich life rather than destroy it.

Roles:

Valoria's Vixens - Three to five sirens who sing to assure that life does not flourish in the desert.

Floracia's Friends - The group of singers who attend Lovacian Academy for Musically Gifted People. Floracia asks them to band together, and use their singing voices to challenge the vixens.

Rules: Follow RPNation rules, as always.

** I am open to suggestions, this idea is not perfected. ^^;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back