• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Song of Fire and Metal

Mapedit

High Lord of Jupiter
Sci Fi roleplay for 4 people. Looking for an acceptable amount of detail, posts don't have to be long but make sense. DnD esque adventure with puzzles and some focus on combat and decisions.

More to come later.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are the High Lord of Jupiter? Ha! What you think that's something to be proud of or something? Jupiter is nothing man! There are planets out in the Andromeda galaxy that are waaaay bigger than junk Jupiter. Besides even if this wasn't the case, Jupiter is lame as hell. I mean sure it has a giant hurricane that has been going on for hundreds of years, but that's about where the excitement ends. I mean If someone tried to land on Jupiter they would just fall right into it all the way to the center. Do you know why that is Mister High lord? That's because Jupiter is just a giant ball of gas. That's right, a giant ball of farts that is so light that if you threw it in a tub of water (A super giant tub of water) it would float like the rubber duckling that I bought from Dollar Tree this morning. So cut the crap Mr. High Lord of Jizz and get out of here before I kill you. ☼_ಠ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back