• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Somewhere in a New Galaxy

The Creator 7

I am creating a new world that is governed by new laws and some of the old laws. I will be starting out with students who are dissatisfied with their present life and would jump at a chance to leave. This world will have Magick, Mythical Creatures for pets, and you will be able to eventually make your own wands and staffs. As this world grows so will the students who will get the advantages of being first ones to go through the school. 

How many of you are ready to take on a new school and its classes?

A few people have responded since I have been gone for the holiday! Wonderful! Let me get things started and check a few things then I shall be back.

Aisling Morpheus Academy

We are located in a Parallel Galaxy called Bridge Mix Galaxy. The world is young and not many habitants living on the planet.  You will live here and will learn how to open your Magickal Core. You will be taking classes under the Head Mistress, Aurora Merriweather. She is the only teacher in this castle like setting. You will begin with not knowing any magic at all and leveling up after you have passed certain classes. As you level up, you will learn more difficult lessons.

Of course there will be breaks between each level intended for fun and relaxation but things do happen. I will post each level of classes as I start each level. You will be given new equipment, receive a pet and hopefully make new friends. We shall start at Day of Arrival where you will receive a mysterious letter that is slightly confusing. 

I  will go and set up a place for us to start at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back