• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sometimes the Villain

Feyfae

Multi-muse
(Not sure if this qualifies as recruitment? Looking for a partner to help my idea unfold. If not I will delete this. ^_^)

•Sometimes the Villain•

Once she was an angel. A pale haired, silvery scarred angel. The fabric draped across her arms was her wings. Torn and unable to fly due to the hellfire in her eyes. Alisse was a moth to that fire. It only took them a month to become thick as thieves. Even her name was for the heavens. Celeste Atlas. One of the three remaining lycans to roam the Earth.
"You do realize I can tell you're lying when you say you are mated to Eric?” The redhead asked Celeste who was sipping at a Coke and whiskey. Dark eyes glanced to Alisses green ones. There were secrets in her demeanor.
Celeste leaned in really close to where she was mere centimeters from Alisse’s lips. Alisse could hear her heart speed up as a smirk lifted one side of her pale lips.
“You mean in the same way I can tell none of these two headed idiots heat up that blood of yours?” She retorted carefully pulling a strand of Alisses hours of work and hairspray from its confines to rest along her cheek. With a wink she turned and went to attend to one of the so called two headed idiots.

“You’re a hundred miles away, Alice.” Alisse didn’t bother correcting the name to its correct pronunciation. Many just referred to her as Red. Twirling the bottle she sat it down and winked at the waitress, a small little blonde named Evette. Here in the popular Nymph bar she was a magnet for those who needed a bit of confidence. Perhaps this was because she herself exuded it. Alisse was good at hiding her insecurities.

“There’s a gentle eyed fellow who looks like he needs this.” She dodged around the subject with a smile as she moved around her space with precision of knowing where everything was. Honestly, Alisse couldn’t ask for a better job. Though this was a bar per say it didn’t sell alcohol. Instead the herbal concoctions she created were a natural sort. Given to people who needed a bit of time out of their heads. Three drinks max then one came down out of the dream state they were given. The fact Kent allowed her to do this, and gave her gas money since she lived hours away, amazed her.

“I’m sure he will. I have to ask though… what about you and your pale angel?” Alisse waved her off before she could spout anything else. Evette was not meaning to pry. She was a telepath and had not gained control over the seduction of another memories. As soon as she was gone Alisse buried her past in the deepest recesses of her mind. It would not do to have that ruin the good place she was at. Of course the events were already in motion to change that.

Alisse was cleaning out containers, making talismans with the dried out herbs, when the doors burst open. Kent wasn’t one to make appearances in the bar. When his slightly muscular build came through the doors soaking wet and carrying a body in his arms she ran to help him.

Weak pulse.
No outward wounds.
She was in the midst of opening blue eyes speckled with gold when his teeth clamped onto her forearm. It took everything in her not to scream and panic. Biting the inside of her cheek she looked to Evette who watched with wide frightful brown eyes.

“Evette, please go get some food for him.” She gave a small smile not letting her worry show. She’d only seen speckled eyes once, in an unwilling girl who’d been bitten. Alisse has been unable to subdue the wolf for a brief period of time. It drove the girl insane though. She gave a small growl of warning that caught the boy unawares. He blinked and looked at her before loosening his grip on her arm. She moved her arm away allowing Kent to care for it with ointment she had made and gauze.

There was a high feminine yelp and a plate crashing. Both Kent and Alisse looked at each other before Kent ran towards the sound. He appeared moments later with a look of pure anger on his face. “Evette is gone.”

Those words caused her to punch the floor, cracking the waxed wood. Too much. Focus on one thing. The boy needs priority. Alisse growled at that as she brought out an old flip phone. Scrolling she came to the name she needed. Her only connection to what she wanted to forget. She could only hope she wasn’t making the worst mistake of her life mixing past and present.

-.-.-.-

Kudos if you’ve made it this far! *throws confetti* This is an idea I have been working on involving my werewolf bartender, Alisse. It can play out as Y/C being the person brought in and helps find Evette or the person who she calls to help. I do have a main direction though we can happily add subplots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back