• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sometimes romance is fantasy.......

Feangarwren

Hi there!

My name is Steph and I'm happy you stumbled upon me! Let's start from the beginning....

A little about me...

I'm a 30 year old woman (she/her) that has been in the roleplay and writing scene for over 15 years now! It's crazy! I have been focusing on solo writing for the past few years and am diving head first back into partner roleplay! I have one dog and four cats and am a homebody so I tend to be able to reply multiple times a day, though of course that's not the expectation I hold on my partners! Though at least a few a week would be preferred!

Onto the fun stuff.....

Most; if not all; of my roleplays are heavily romance oriented but just romance is not my style. I love conflict, dark twists and turns, depth, and character building. I involve many side characters that come and go and often branch off into their own side stories. Currently I tend to main female characters and being a straight female I'm not super versed in other pairing so looking for someone to play lead male. I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea and that's ok!

I am currently in a werewolf craze right now and I have a plot outline that I am really wanting to work on with someone with a werewolfxhuman (possible unknown witch ancestry?) Something very fated mates and possible supernatural war on the horizon,.

Plot basics : When character A (human female) was a young child, she was visiting her grandmother in a small town in the mountains. One night while in the back yard she noticed a pretty red bird and started following it into the forest. As the darkness took over she got lost. It wasn't until the early morning of the next day that she was found sleeping in the roots of a tall tree, warm despite the cold night before. When questioned she claimed that a wolf acme to keep her warm, but everyone dismissed it as child like explanations of a traumatic event. 17 years later, having never been back to her grandmothers house due to a falling out that her father would never explain to her, she transferred to the local college to finish off her nursing degree and help take care of her ailing grandmother. Her father had passed suddenly 3 months before and she was the closest family member left. Character A's scent being back in town triggered the mate bond yet again to the little wolf, the alpha's son, who is now very much a man, and heir to the pack of the town. It had been a little wolf that had kept her warm all those years ago, and that wolf has never forgotten her since. But she is human. What will happen if/when they come across each other? Will they remember each other? Will she remember him. But things become dire when strange disappearances start happen, and grandma starts having more "tea nights" with her friends than ever before. Behind the quaint town appearance is a treaty allowing many supernatural beings, clans, packs, covens, and otherwise to live as peacefully as possible amongst the humans. There are a few select elders that are the human representation of this treaty, and Character A's mother just happens to be one of them.

I'm open to most supernatural/fantasy plots and I love plot building with my partners. I have an anthromorph world I built a few years ago that I would love to explore deeper if that is a vibe you are into as well!

The hard stuff (limits)...

I do not have many limits. Many of my plots do into dark spaces but I am very open to discussing your limits and things you'd rather ignore. I am not a fan of fade to black. My only real limit is toilet play...for me anything else is pretty much on the table but consent and limits go always be discussed and adjusted at any time!

My writing style...

I am a writer that will match what is sent, through I typically do 4/5 paragraphs per reply with introductions being quite long. Like I said above I am available multiple times a day and it is rare that I am unable to reply at least once. I can't say I have perfect grammar so if you're looking for perfection you won't get it from me! I fall in love with my characters and my partners so I will certainly ask how your day is and want to discuss what we love about the story!

The end is near....

I cannot wait to get back into roleplaying and am so excited to meet you! Email is below if you have any questions! Let's create together!

----> Steffani.thompson@gmail.com

Are you open to site dms and discord? If you are I'd be heavily interested drop me a PM please when you can :)

Hello! I just added you on discord, I think I have an idea that you would like. Let me know if you got my request. My username is ghostface9961

Users who are viewing this thread

Back