• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PARTNERS Needed.

Lady Red

I'll give this another go. Refer to my character and myself as Malice. Noted from the title of the thread, I want partners for role-plays I want completed. Or desired connections at least. Something I have never gotten done as my character. I look for story development for my dearest Malice and any other character the chosen partner may like to role-play as. Let's get started on the 'connections/bonds' types and kinds of genre first. I am open to discuss/brainstorm ideas or even wing it. Do note that I prefer literacy because I'm an experienced role-player from other sites. I have yet to get used to this one. By the way, I don't discriminate on what genre/verse you are from. After all, Malice is completely an original character for my first story.

Preferred Genres:

Fantasy

Sci-Fi (Science Fiction)

Modern Era

Feudal Era

Action

Comic (My character is a telepath after all)

Bonds:

Rivals.

Enemies.

Friends.

Partners in Crime.

Male x Female Pairing.

Character Profile:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pemeica-wanson-a-k-a-malice.99619/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back