• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

OOC
Here

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=body] [div class=bg] [/div] [div class=umbrella][/div] [div class=title]something in the rain.[/div] [div class=title2]; fantome x weldherwings[/div] [/div] [class=body]background-color:white; width:100%; height:500px; position:relative;[/class] [class=bg]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/XkzqASC.png); background-size:40%; width:100%; height:500px[/class] [class=umbrella]background:url(https://pa1.narvii.com/6065/06cd52ac8e64db6b15ac0b3d3c41b6125c7e68b0_hq.gif); background-size:cover;width:630px; height:250px; margin:auto; clip-path: polygon(3% 14%, 96% 5%, 100% 75%, 75% 75%, 20% 100%, 50% 75%, 0% 75%);margin-top:-480px; background-position:50% 50%; [/class] [class=title]width:100%; height:100px; text-align:center; font-size:60px; color:black; margin:auto; margin-top:10px;[/class] [class=title2]width:100%; height:100px; text-align:center; font-size:14px; color:black; margin:auto; margin-top:5px;[/class]

[div class=body] [div class=bg] [/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=title]chapter one.[/div] [div class=title2]"surprise noona!"[/div] [/div] [class=body]background-color:white; width:100%; height:500px; position:relative;[/class] [class=bg]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/XkzqASC.png); background-size:40%; width:100%; height:500px[/class] [class=pic]background:url(https://m.buro247.me/images/Chanel_take_Karls_carnival_to_Seoul_South_KoreaBuro_Cover.gif?1583573134); background-size:cover;width:400px; height:300px; margin-left:22%; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 68% 0, 69% 33%, 86% 46%, 69% 59%, 69% 100%, 0 100%); margin-top:-400px; background-position:50% 50%;background-position:50% 5% [/class] [class=title]width:100%; height:100px; text-align:center; font-size:60px; color:black; margin:auto;margin-left: 10%; margin-top:-240px;[/class] [class=title2]width:100%; height:100px; text-align:center; font-size:16px; color:black; margin:auto; margin-left: 10%;margin-top:3px;[/class]

Last edited:
[class=border] --main-colour: #B5A59C; --image: url(https://i.ibb.co/tDjTH9y/6acda02d0456c93ade6b75fa3e11bd90.gif); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Moon, Dove.[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=iconcolour][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. how dare those bastards! LOCATION. minji n' her favorite drinking spot! ATTIRE. this INTERACTIONS. minji![/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] "You wouldn't believe how shameless she is, Minji-ah." A huff coaxed through disgusted lips,"When she saw me, she actually tightened her grip on his arm... and he just stood there, giving me this innocent look." Dove mimicked his expression, as though Minji could visibly see the contort of her expression through the phone. "Isn't it bad enough that I was cheated on? Why do I have to see them as a happy couple while I'm out? Aish! How could you have let me date such a bastard for so long?!" Yes, Minji. As though she was the reason Dove hadn't willingly ignored every red flag that sauntered her way. Forgiven every shameless gaze that lingered too long on the waitress's blouse. Yeah, in the early stages of a fresh break up, it was always easier to blame someone else and cry over spilled milk as long as possible ; before people stopped caring and started calling you pitiful. “My heart is sad, Minji-ah.” The blonde whined secretly into her phone, displaying her mock-aegyo, “And the only thing that can fix it is soju and pork belly~.” Which was Dove’s brazen code for : take me to Manna’s━their favorite little downtown restaurant, if it could even be called a restaurant. It was more of a hole in the wall… literally. A pojangmacha that had upgraded to a diminutive space on the corner of ahjumma city━which was what Dove and Minji called the border between the residential areas and downtown because of all of the grannies that would sit outside and judge the loud, young locals hanging around. Minji had no sympathy for them, finding them to be rude, stuffy old women but Dove didn’t mind being ogled and occasionally sneered at. She couldn’t help but feel like they were probably just… lonely and seeking a little interaction. She understood that feeling. “Yeah, I’m home now. I’ll meet you there around…” She kicked her shoes off at the door, “8?” Her home was looking more and more miserable lately, memories of her ex sitting in every crevice with a swath of mock-taunt. Minji’s voice on the other end transferred to a low hum, her words indistinct and distant as Dove began to daydream. On the couch, she saw Jaeuk. In the kitchen, Jaeuk. Coming out from her bathroom? Jaeuk! Aish! She’d have to seriously invest in redecorating. Yah! Don’t yell in my ear. I was listening! I heard everything you said.” She lied. “Okay, okay. See you later Minji-aaaah~.” An array of dramatic kissing noises could be heard from both ends, before Dove hung up and let her head drop like she was exhausted. She was… but not from the phone call, from her emotions and... work wasn’t exactly pleasant lately. But it was fine because tonight she was going to drown all of her troubles in a nice sour cup of… liquor. The next hour was spent taking her makeup off, showering and getting distracted by last weeks re-run of Good Doctor. There she sat, content and shoveling a criminal amount of m&m’s into her mouth, wrapped in a blanket that lay comfortably around her head. “Lovers in Paris at 8pm. Next.” Wait… next? Somnolent optics glanced at the clock, immediately jerking from her position and dropping her bowl of candy. “7:40?!” Leave it to Dove to be late for something she planned. Minji was going to kill her. “Aaaaah! I look terrible!” How could she have gotten so deep into that drama that she’d forgotten to get dressed? To do her hair? To do… anything. She quickly ran to put on an oversized sweater, one of her Mother’s vintage ones, a pair of black leggings and her sunday shoes. Yeah, her sunday shoes. The one day she’d wake up at the crack of dawn and go running with her Father, who insisted on staying fit despite having a bad back. Well… it was just Minji. She didn’t need to look amazing, right? With that, Dove head out of her apartment and rushed to Manna’s. She begrudgingly took a taxi to get there quicker, which only hurt because she’d been so adamant about saving. “Have a safe night.” She quickly commented as she rushed out of the uncomfortable cab, rushing inside of the noisy little eatery. Light eyes scanned the faces until finally, a familiar brunette. Minji-ah!” Dove waved, trying to get her attention. She grinned, moving to sit across from her. “Omo! What a scary expression to greet your depressed friend with.” Minji clicked her tongue, slicing her eyes at her. “You’re so shameless.” [/div][/div] [div class=quote]i'll erase my love for you.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; background: #f1f1f1; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; height: 2px; background: #252525; width: 100%; [/class] [class=charname] position: absolute; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 33px; color: #252525; top: 27px; left: 175px; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: top center; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; top: 15px; left: 15px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=iconcolour] border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 0.3; top: 15px; left: 15px; background: var(--main-colour); filter: none; [/class] [class=bubble] position: absolute; width: 20px; height: 20px; border-radius: 100%; background: #252525; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; color: #252525; top: 525px; left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600; [/class] [class=charinfo] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 63px; display: block; top: 92px; left: 285px; font-size: 11px; font-family: Manrope; color: #252525; white-space: pre-line; overflow-x: hidden; line-height: 140%; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 417px; color: #000; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; font-family: Manrope; top: 210px; left: 50px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --bgcolor: #cfdce4; --bgimage:url(https://i.imgur.com/XkzqASC.png); --blue: rgb(207, 220, 228, 0.8); --mainpic: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f5/1e/a8/f51ea8f254ffc3c4572321df5e12b868.jpg); --font: #224042; --outfit: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/95/11/419511074ace8b05abcdba9cfb0ea5e4.gif); cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=body] [div class=bg] [div class=h2]jeong mingyu.[/div][/div] [div class=pic][div class=info][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] surprise noona!

[div class=h1]location[/div] stalking the older sis

[div class=h1]tag[/div] ; fantome ; fantome

[div class=h1]outfit[/div]

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=text][div class="scroll"]Jeong Mingyu had been in Seoul for less than five hours and he was already on his second iced Americano from Starbucks as he aimlessly strolled around the streets of the city he had missed so dearly.

It had been four years since the last time he had stepped on Korea soil. Four years of non-stop basketball training, studying and working. But it kept him on his toes, and it kept him motivated as the NBA trials grew ever so closer with each passing day. So… if he was so focused on his basketball and American studies, then why did he fly over fourteen and a half hours to come back to Seoul? It was quite simple; his Umma.

He had received a phone call about a month ago from his Umma and Appa, saying that his Umma found a lump on her breast and it was confirmed to be cancerous. His Umma continued to tell him that she was fine. That she was getting treatment and she was going to be okay. That the doctors were looking after her and she would be okay. That was her signal to tell him to stay put and to keep up with his studies. However, a week later, his Appa face timed him and began to express his real concerns for his wife. That things weren’t fine and that his Umma was downplaying it all.

So, after talking to his university and basketball coach, he made arrangements to return home to help his Appa care for his Umma. Now, he knew that Minji was trying to help as much as she could. But she was a full-grown adult who was trying to make a living. She had her own apartment and own worries to care for. His Appa needed to work to make sure that they could make payments on bills and the apartment. That left no one to care for his Umma during the day when she was feeling sick from treatment or to bring her to her appointments. And that was where Mingyu decided that he needed to step up and help.

However, the only person who knew about it was his Appa.

He didn’t want to stress out his Umma or his sister, knowing that they would tell him to stay in America for his NBA trials. But he also knew that he needed to be there for his Umma and nothing was stopping him. So, around three in the afternoon, Mingyu met his Appa at the front of Incheon airport and embraced him for the first time in four years. In that one single hug, he saw his childhood flash before his eyes and embraced those nostalgic memories. His Appa brought him back to their family apartment where he made his first surprise announcement to his Umma. She practically fell to the ground crying before proceeding to lazily hit her son, cursing at him for being here instead of America. However, after a few moments of the pair of them cuddling and crying tears of joy, she finally caved in and admitted it was wonderful to see him.

And so, he was now currently on his way for his second surprise announcement. After putting his things into the spare room and having a shower and a bit of a rest, he decided that he wanted to surprise his sister. His Appa did some investigating and discovered that she would be at her favourite spot, Manna. It really didn’t take him long to find the place as he finished off his second drink. Chucking it into a nearby bin, he crept his way through the crowd and into the eatery.

The smells. The sounds. His mouth was watering and his heart was full of joy. Oh, he was glad to be home.

Narrowing his eyes, he began to look around the area to see if he could find his older sister. No… No… ah, bingo. He recognised the back of her head any day, even if it had been four years since he had last seen her. It was the same head that he would nudge with his foot as she sat in front of the television on the floor and blocked his view. And the same head that he would poke awake in the morning as their alarm clock blared and she continued to snore like a hippopotamus in hibernation.

A wide grin formed on his face as he approached her from behind. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to annoy the crap out of her as he used to when they were kids. Mingyu had a habit of pinning his sister down and placing kisses all over her face after his parents would often tell them to love each other. Well, it was his way of loving her while also annoying her. And so, standing directly behind her, he quickly and firmly placed his hands upon her cheeks and tilted her head backwards so she was staring at the roof.

And that’s when he quickly attacked

He began to peck all over her forehead, leaving her in a state of shock and confusion. Mingyu moved so fast that the poor girl probably had no idea who he was. That he was just some random stranger coming up and kissing her face. And so, he finally pulled back with a large grin on his face as he stared down at his older sister.

“[div class=h1]Surprise Noona![/div]” [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=body]background-color:var(--bgcolor); width:100%; height:500px; position:relative;[/class] [class=bg]background:var(--bgimage); background-size:40%; width:100%; height:500px[/class] [class=pic]background:var(--mainpic); background-size:cover; width:300px; height:400px; position:absolute; left:20%; top:50px;box-shadow: 10px 10px 50px -30px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class] [class=info]background-color:var(--blue); width:280px; height:0px; padding:10px; transition:3s; opacity:0; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=text]background:var(--bgcolor); width:550px; height:380px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:43%; top:50px; overflow:hidden; color:black; box-shadow: 10px 10px 50px -30px rgba(0,0,0,0.8);[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1]color:var(--font); font-weight:bold; display:inline-block;[/class] [class=h2] color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 0.5px white; transform:rotate(270deg); width:400px; height:100px; position:absolute; left:5%; top:200px; font-size:40px;text-transform:uppercase; font-style: italic; font-family:Montserrat; font-weight:bold;[/class] [class=up]height:380px; transition:3s;opacity:1;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass up info) (removeClass up info) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0)[/script]

[class=border] --main-colour: #9D3C56; --image: url(https://i.ibb.co/1fTWvs0/3dea1b63c30ab95b672175e4c67c3782199e2e0d-00.gif); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Jeong, Minji.[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=iconcolour][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. why are you making me cry in public!? LOCATION. dove n' her favorite drinking spot! ATTIRE. this INTERACTIONS. weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] “I never liked him,” Minji’s face scowled as she threw a shot of soju back, scowling deeper as she sucked in an audible ‘scaaa’, “and that mother of his.” Dark, intense eyes bore into the empty cup with this kittenish pout━she was definitely feeling the alcohol. Minji was infamously known for her scary glower and didn’t easily break that demeanor. Not until a green bottle of Jinro was involved, smiling at her with its shiny, viridescent sheen. Seductively whispering, “Minji-ah… drink me. Taste me.” It was only then that the notorious hard-ass would soften and show her cute, feminine expressions. “Don’t talk about people’s mothers.” Dove scolded her weakly, re-filling their glasses, casually glancing up as an unfamiliar figure approached their table. Because of her buzz, the motion seemed to happen slowly for her. One minute she was upright and the next she wasn’t. The gentle scent of cologne flooded her senses, mixed in with something familiar. “What the hell?” She groaned out right before Mingyu, no more than a faceless stranger at the moment, loaded her face in annoying little brother smooches. “Are you psycho, you bastard!?” Minji suddenly squawked, half-expecting to see some drunk, middle aged man but instead… her eyes widened and the zest of her tone completely dwindled down to shock. No more than a gentle whisper. “Surprise Noona!” And then it happened, the strangest thing. Minji’s almond eyes brimmed with tears and her face contorted into her ugly crying face, shooting up immediately. Her tall, willowy form awkwardly hugged him and she cried out, “What are you doing here?!” Instinctively pulling back and poking at his body, his neck, his face, which she suddenly grabbed with both hands and shook. “Are you real? Are you really here?” [/div][/div] [div class=quote]you won't see me cry. i'll cooly turn away.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 560px; margin: auto; background: #f1f1f1; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; height: 2px; background: #252525; width: 100%; [/class] [class=charname] position: absolute; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 33px; color: #252525; top: 27px; left: 175px; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; background: var(--image); background-size: cover; background-position: top center; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; top: 15px; left: 15px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=iconcolour] border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; width: 140px; height: 140px; box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 0.3; top: 15px; left: 15px; background: var(--main-colour); filter: none; [/class] [class=bubble] position: absolute; width: 20px; height: 20px; border-radius: 100%; background: #252525; [/class] [class=quote] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px; color: #252525; top: 525px; left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600; [/class] [class=charinfo] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 63px; display: block; top: 92px; left: 285px; font-size: 11px; font-family: Manrope; color: #252525; white-space: pre-line; overflow-x: hidden; line-height: 140%; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; height: 250px; width: 417px; color: #000; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; font-family: Manrope; top: 210px; left: 50px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=border] --main-colour: #B5A59C; --image: url(https://i.ibb.co/tDjTH9y/6acda02d0456c93ade6b75fa3e11bd90.gif); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Moon, Dove.[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=iconcolour][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. she better not have invited her boyfriend to girls night! LOCATION. minji n' her favorite drinking spot! ATTIRE. this INTERACTIONS. weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] “Don’t talk about people’s mothers.” Dove chided weakly, fingers delicately grasping the Jinro and re-filling their cups. Light blues’ glanced up as an unfamiliar figure drew closer to their table. Her first thought was, ‘He’s handsome.’ An absentminded notion as she honed in on his smile, a grin that lit his entire face up like light. She remembered when Jaeuk used to have an expression like that, when they first started dating, grinning cheek to cheek like a lovesick child whenever he lay eyes on her. ‘Annoying.’ Dove scoffed, physically shaking the thought away with her hands and spilling some of the contents of her drink. It wasn’t until the handsome 낯선 사람 grew closer, placing overly-familiar hands on her drunken friend and tilted her head back. “Omo!” Initially she assumed he was going to kiss her, spiderman style. Her heart began to pitter-patter wildly. ‘Does Minji have a boyfriend?!’ No! It couldn’t be! They’re best friends and it would’ve been the first thing she’d told her, right? ...But. If she’d met some great guy while Dove was in her depressed state because of her failed relationship, Minji might assume it was kinder to wait to say anything. The thought alone made her face scrunch up with irritation. ‘Where’d she even find this pretty boy, anyway? Isn’t she always saying these kinds of guys aren’t her type?’ Jealousy swarmed around her heart, urging her to take another shot and slam it down dramatically while Minji’s face was lathered in loving kisses. She stared at them, ‘Minji is so cool. She can get any kind of guy she wants.’ With a pout of the lips, Dove found herself taking another shot. This one burned her chest. The bad burn. The one that said : hey… slow down. ‘This is awkward.’ She wasn’t sure how to act in situations like this, ever. Was she supposed to stare until she was acknowledged and cutely introduce herself like the other well mannered women of Korea? Or should she act the part of how she’d dressed and pretend to be a yankee, shamelessly sipping her soju and ignoring them completely. “Surprise Noona!” Noona? So they’re familiar. Concern lay in the pits of her throat, feeling a lot like jealousy. Had Minji really not told her about a new boyfriend? They shared everything, even the gross things that shouldn’t be uttered unless to your best friend, while you wore face masks and watched embarrassing dramas. Only then. While Minji stood and acted outside of herself, Dove got a good look at the strangers face. She studied his hair, its color, the shape of his eyes down to the clothing he wore and suddenly… it dawned on her. Minnie?” ...Jeong, Mingyu? Minji responded, still latched onto her younger brother and squishing his cheeks. "Can you believe it's baby minnie? Who is this adult in front of us pretending to be my brother?" [/div][/div] [div class=quote]i'll erase my love for you.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.

[class=variables] --bgcolor: #cfdce4; --bgimage:url(https://i.imgur.com/XkzqASC.png); --blue: rgb(207, 220, 228, 0.8); --mainpic: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f5/1e/a8/f51ea8f254ffc3c4572321df5e12b868.jpg); --font: #224042; --outfit: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/95/11/419511074ace8b05abcdba9cfb0ea5e4.gif); cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=body] [div class=bg] [div class=h2]jeong mingyu.[/div][/div] [div class=pic][div class=info][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] oh man... i didn't know she was going to be here.

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=text][div class="scroll"]Ah, the cussing of his older sister. How he had missed it.

Sure, the pair of them had face-timed together and he uploaded random pictures or selfies onto his Instagram or Facebook from time to time. But there was nothing quite like seeing it before your very eyes. He had to admit that even his sister had grown a lot in the last four years he had seen her. While she had always been a woman, he could clearly see how much more mature she was just from the clothes she wore and the way she presented herself. And even though her appearances may have changed over the last four years, her attitude still remained the same. Which made his heart swell. Oh, he had missed her.

The wide grin on his face only continued to grow as it seemed as if something in Minji’s mind had clicked. He could see the anger leave from her eyes, only to be filled with tears as they widened in shock. She stood up immediately and wrapped her arms around his body, pulling him into an intense bear hug. The last time he had seen her, they were hovering around the same height. Thankfully, within the last four years, the rest of the hormones shot through his body and he now had a fairly decent height difference between the pair of them. So much so that when they hugged, he was able to press the side of his cheek upon the top of her head.

As she pulled back and began to poke at his face, neck, body – anywhere she could poke and prod, he squirmed at her touch. Goddammit, she knew how ticklish he was. She was a freaking Devil in disguise. She took hold of his hands, asking if he was real and if he was really there. A chuckle fell from his mouth as he squeezed his sister’s hands with his own. “Of course I’m here, you snot head” he laughed at his sister, feeling his face burning from the excitement of their reunion.

Minnie?

Hearing his nickname, Mingyu gazed over to where it had sourced from. Of course, it felt so weird to hear anyone apart from his family call him Minnie. While he was in America, he went by his English name Michael. The only time he heard his nickname was when he face-timed his parents or Minji. His dark eyes landed on the girl who had said his name and he paused. Oh, man. Was… Was that…

Dove?

He had been in the process of saying the girl's name when he felt Minji’s hands plant themselves upon his cheeks and start to squish them as she cooed at him. Oh, dear Lord. She seriously did belong in hell with the other demons as their ruler.

Aisssh!” he whined, hitting her hands, hoping she’d unlatch herself from his face. “I travel over fourteen hours and you greet me by thinking I’m an imposter? Aiiishh. At least you didn’t do what Umma did. She smacked me a good half an hour, telling me I wasn’t allowed to be in Korea before she finally greeted me.

Mingyu could feel his face started to rise in temperature again. Was it the fact that his sister was mushing his face, or that he was seeing her for the first time in four years? Well, if we were being honest, no. His face was burning up as his heart was beginning to beat quicker. And what was the source of his quickening heartbeat? Well…

His dark eyes flickered back over to Minji’s best friend. Man… she must’ve thought he looked like a big old grub considering he had been non-stop travelling for the last fourteen or so hours. He also knew that jet lag was going to be a thing he was going to have to deal with later which he wasn’t looking forward to. Okay, snap out of this, he thought to himself, dragging his eyes back to his sister before offering her another smile. [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=body]background-color:var(--bgcolor); width:100%; height:500px; position:relative;[/class] [class=bg]background:var(--bgimage); background-size:40%; width:100%; height:500px[/class] [class=pic]background:var(--mainpic); background-size:cover; width:300px; height:400px; position:absolute; left:20%; top:50px;box-shadow: 10px 10px 50px -30px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class] [class=info]background-color:var(--blue); width:280px; height:0px; padding:10px; transition:3s; opacity:0; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=text]background:var(--bgcolor); width:550px; height:380px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:43%; top:50px; overflow:hidden; color:black; box-shadow: 10px 10px 50px -30px rgba(0,0,0,0.8);[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1]color:var(--font); font-weight:bold; display:inline-block;[/class] [class=h2] color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 0.5px white; transform:rotate(270deg); width:400px; height:100px; position:absolute; left:5%; top:200px; font-size:40px;text-transform:uppercase; font-style: italic; font-family:Montserrat; font-weight:bold;[/class] [class=up]height:380px; transition:3s;opacity:1;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass up info) (removeClass up info) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0)[/script]

[class=border] --main-colour: #9D3C56; --image: url(https://i.ibb.co/1fTWvs0/3dea1b63c30ab95b672175e4c67c3782199e2e0d-00.gif); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Jeong, Minji.[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=iconcolour][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. why are you making me cry in public!? LOCATION. manna! ATTIRE. this INTERACTIONS. weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] “Snot head?” Minji’s mouth contorted into a charismatic sneer, “Who is your snot head you little shit!” It would’ve been traditional big-sister-minj behavior to snatch his ear or boink him on his head but she’d let him off easy this once. Even as he complained about her affectionate hands, she gazed at him through loving eyes, still misty with tears. “Making your Noona cry like this while I have my expensive makeup on. Who is going to pay me back, uh?” She quirked to the side, trying to regain her normal composure ; cool and collected. “You’ve already seen Umma and Appa? I’m last?” An arm raised, another curl of the lip ensuing as she faked like she was going to hit him. “Have you eaten yet? Are you hungry?” Minji questioned, motioning towards their table with meat on the grill and an amalgam of Jinro bottles scattered about. “Come sit down with us. You’re probably exhausted from your flight. Let your great big sister feed you~.” She hummed, twirling herself around and back into her seat. Yeah, definitely feeling the alcohol now. Patting the seat next to her and offering him a genuine look of happiness she urged, "Come sit next to me~. Ah--..." She was already busy pouring him a shot and scooting it in his direction just in case he wanted to drink. "You remember Dove unnie, right?" What drunken language was she speaking? Dove unnie? Aish![/div][/div] [div class=quote]you won't see me cry. i'll cooly turn away.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.

Last edited:
[class=border] --main-colour: #B5A59C; --image: url(https://i.ibb.co/tDjTH9y/6acda02d0456c93ade6b75fa3e11bd90.gif); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Moon, Dove.[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=iconcolour][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. oh, right. i look like a slob... LOCATION. manna! ATTIRE. this INTERACTIONS. weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] She couldn’t believe the tall, handsome boy caught within Minji’s serpentine grasp was Jeong, Mingyu. Little Minnie. The same boy that seemed to be perpetually stuck at 5’3” with a bad habit of pissing his sister off before school. The same boy that used to shamelessly eat with his hands, like a wild little carnivore. That sweet, awkward boy that had to be reminded to wash his stinky hair had grown into his face and body. Outshining even the handsomest of idols and putting them to shame, standing about in their little eatery and making the hearts of every woman around pitter patter. Even just a moment ago, Dove spotted a girl that looked around his age take out a compact mirror and fix her makeup. As though on the off chance that Mingyu glanced her way, she needed to look her best. She also couldn’t believe she’d checked out her best friends baby brother. ‘It’s alright. You can just be an outstanding Unnie and forget you ever looked at him that way, you old cougar.’ Moments like this, she was glad thoughts were confined to the head━speaking of which, hers was beginning to buzz with warm, liquor-driven thoughts and worry. ‘Demon lord… are you laughing at me?’ She wanted to hide under the table or in the very least, bash her head onto it. ‘Am I being punished for leaving the trash on the side instead of in the dumpster?’ Ever since her teen years, Dove had been convinced that a demon lord took joy in torturing her. He’d been the one to make her run into her ex and his new girlfriend and he’d also been the one to have Mingyu show up while she was in her post breakup outfit. You know… the one you cried in...for hours. The one it was okay to have stains on and still go out in public. The one she wore, at this moment, with her hair messily down her shoulders and her bare face━subtly swollen eyes from crying and glowy, red cheeks. Thank you liquor! She was so deeply distracted by her thoughts that she’d missed him saying her name. In fact, she’d missed almost everything up until Minji’s voice caught her attention with, “You remember Dove Unnie, right?” “Unnie makes me feel old, Minji-ah. It’s so formal.” She scoffed, trying to avoid eye contact with Mingyu for as long as possible. Politely, she grew quiet and silently bowed. At least… that’s what she’d hoped she would’ve done but the ever growing buzz in her system had other ideas. “You better not have forgotten me, Minnie! The pretty Unnie that used to walk you home? Welcome home, Mingyu~.” She made that awful heart with her hands, grinning widely. [/div][/div] [div class=quote]i'll erase my love for you.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.

[class=variables] --bgcolor: #cfdce4; --bgimage:url(https://i.imgur.com/XkzqASC.png); --blue: rgb(207, 220, 228, 0.8); --mainpic: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f5/1e/a8/f51ea8f254ffc3c4572321df5e12b868.jpg); --font: #224042; --outfit: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/95/11/419511074ace8b05abcdba9cfb0ea5e4.gif); cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=body] [div class=bg] [div class=h2]jeong mingyu.[/div][/div] [div class=pic][div class=info][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] hahaha i'm going to die here, arent' i?

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=text][div class="scroll"]Oh man, free food. He should’ve returned home earlier.

The past few months (heck, let’s even say year) he had been stocking up on noodle packets to get him by. After all, he was a university student who only worked part-time. He was trying his best to make sure he had enough money for food, things he needed for school and also to save. Saving was very important as his parents would often drill into his head as a young child. You’ve got to squeeze every penny they would often remind him. So, at the offer for food, he wasn’t going to say no (even if he did eat a full bowl of ramyeon at home prior to coming out).

Seeing the pat on the seat, Mingyu automatically sat down and eagerly looked at the shot that she was pouring out for him. It was going to be his first official legal drink in Korea. Emphasis on the legal part. However, his gaze was snatched away to the other girl sitting with them as Minji asked him if he remembered her. Oh God, his face was burning up. There had just been… so many awkward moments with Dove in his childhood. Mainly thanks to puberty (you’ve got to love those teenage wet dreams). Even though she obviously would’ve known nothing about it considering he was too embarrassed to even let out a tiny whisper of what his mind concocted while he was asleep, there was still a deep fear in the pits of his stomach that one day she would find out.

He was about to respond to his sister, telling her that of course he remembered her (after all, it was quite often he would find himself drunk while Facebook and Instagram stalking the girl's page). However, he heard Dove’s scoff as she told off Minji for the formal introduction. Seeing her bow, Mingyu responded with his own flustered bow. Man. Was having drinks with these already slightly drunk girls the best option right now? He didn’t want to go spilling all his deepest darkest secrets in front of them. But as the shot glass was placed before him and he saw the eager look in his sister’s face, how could he refuse? Quickly, he brought the glass up to his lips and he practically inhaled the rich liquid, burning his throat in the process.

Just as he placed the glass back onto the table, he had been blessed with the drunken heart formed by Dove’s hands. Thank God he had already swallowed the alcohol because as soon as he heard those words and saw that damn cute aegyo, he felt his face burn and a tickle in the back of his throat. A tickle which ended up causing a full-blown coughing fit. Quickly covering his mouth, he felt his eyes water as he continued to cough, surprised by Dove’s actions. Oh, dear Lord. He felt like his face was about to melt off.

Ya! Are you okay?” Minji asked her brother, patting his back.

The boy quickly attempted to recover, his dark eyes watering as he cleared his throat. “I’m fine, I’m fine.” he reassured his sister as he sat straight again. I’m not fine. Your friend is trying to kill me with her freaking cuteness and you know, it’s kinda weird because she’s your best friend and my best friend’s sister. And after all these years, I shouldn’t feel anything but ya boy is stupid, and he’s feeling all the things.

A small frown formed on his face as his inner monologues continued to play out in his head. However, feeling his sister’s eyes on him, Mingyu had to mentally tell himself to snap out of it, once again, and to keep on going. “Uh… what are you planning on having? I haven’t had much authentic Korean food in a uh… a very long time.” he asked, looking between the two girls. [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=body]background-color:var(--bgcolor); width:100%; height:500px; position:relative;[/class] [class=bg]background:var(--bgimage); background-size:40%; width:100%; height:500px[/class] [class=pic]background:var(--mainpic); background-size:cover; width:300px; height:400px; position:absolute; left:20%; top:50px;box-shadow: 10px 10px 50px -30px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class] [class=info]background-color:var(--blue); width:280px; height:0px; padding:10px; transition:3s; opacity:0; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=text]background:var(--bgcolor); width:550px; height:380px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:43%; top:50px; overflow:hidden; color:black; box-shadow: 10px 10px 50px -30px rgba(0,0,0,0.8);[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=h1]color:var(--font); font-weight:bold; display:inline-block;[/class] [class=h2] color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 0.5px white; transform:rotate(270deg); width:400px; height:100px; position:absolute; left:5%; top:200px; font-size:40px;text-transform:uppercase; font-style: italic; font-family:Montserrat; font-weight:bold;[/class] [class=up]height:380px; transition:3s;opacity:1;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass up info) (removeClass up info) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0)[/script]

[class=border] --main-colour: #B5A59C; --image: url(https://i.ibb.co/tDjTH9y/6acda02d0456c93ade6b75fa3e11bd90.gif); [/class] [div class=container][div class=border][div class=line style="top: 80px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 175px;"][/div][div class=line style="top: 490px;"][/div] [div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 70px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 165px;"][/div][div class=line style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 500px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 170px"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 210px; background: var(--main-colour);"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 110px; left: 250px;"][/div] [div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 370px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="top: 520px; left: 410px;"][/div][div class=bubble style="background: var(--main-colour); top: 520px; left: 450px;"][/div] [div class=charname]Moon, Dove.[/div] [div class=icon][/div][div class=iconcolour][/div][div class=charinfo][div class=scroll]MOOD. idiot. . . LOCATION. manna! ATTIRE. this INTERACTIONS. weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Dove scoffed, this sort of scowl that didn't quite sit right on such an angelic face. "He drinks well like Beom," She paused only when he began coughing violently, naturally assuming it was the burn of the soju. Eyebrows furrowed and she chuckled lowly, gazing at him with subtle concern. "A-ah. . . nevermind -- not quite like Beomi." Her younger brother who had been secretly drinking with his friends since he was in grade school, stealing sips of papa's liquor all the while Dove pretended she wasn't aware ; not until they were fighting, anyway. She'd spitefully tell umma who would religiously take his side and say something unfair like, "Yah! You awful child, why do you wait until it's over to tell me about it? What can I do now? Go to your room!" She had to suddenly wonder. . . had Mingyu been one of the friends he'd casually drank with? Not with that weak throat, no. Mingyu looked uncomfortable, averting his eyes away from the two woman ogling him while he tried to dispel his coughing fit. "He's only been back for a few hours and you're already trying to kill him." She teased absentmindedly as she sent a text to her brother : hey, ugly boy. you won't guess who i'm sitting with? Knowing Beom-soo, he probably would look at her text and ignore it to continue playing his computer game. It would be his loss because if he did manage to text her back, by a grace of god, she'd tell him to come to Manna's right away and surprise Mingyu. A little bit of sweet revenge on behalf of making Minji cry. . . tears of happiness but still. Hearing the tail end of Mingyu's inquiry, Dove spoke up, "We've got rules at Manna's." "Rules." Minji repeated after her. "Soju can only be eaten with meats and cheesy tteokbokki and since you've taken a shot, you've got to play by the rules." Finally, she removed her hand from her brothers back and the two girls looked at one another before bursting into laughter. "I'm just kidding. I always get the tteokbokki because it's on sale." "So cheap!" Dove complained, another shot down. "Pork belly for me~. Don't order the jjambbong. Your sister and I took the challenge once and we both had to call of of work for two days. Aiiiish it's so spicy." "That was the worst," She heard Minji say to Mingyu, momentarily lost in her phone just as it began to vibrate. Assuming it was her brother and with the help of the soju dizzing her senses, Dove answered with a bright, "Beomi! You never call me like this. I--. . . !" But the voice on the other end left her cold ; she pulled her phone from her ear to stare at the unknown number lit brightly on the screen. Distantly you could hear a voice on the other end say, "Where are you?" [/div][/div] [div class=quote]i'll erase my love for you.[/div][/div][/div]
coded by constellation.

jeong mingyu.

mood dear lord you're embarrassing...

location stalking noona

tag ; fantome ; fantome

outfit

As his older sister poured out another shot of Soju for him, Mingyu’s eyes remained glued onto the transparent liquid. He could remember swearing off the damn liquor in his late teen years after having the hangover from hell when he was seventeen (to which he told his parents that he had food poisoning and, luckily, they believed him). Mingyu would’ve easily had his first drink of Soju when he was fifteen with Beom. It was only a sip, but the boys had found half a bottle of Soju left in Beom’s parents’ fridge.

The pair of them had been playing video games together and were the only people home at the time. And so, they thought they would be sneaky and have their first sips together. Surely, it led to them often hanging out with other friends who would manage to sneak some alcohol. Spend time behind the gym after school for a couple of drinks. But of course, who would ever question him if he had been drinking? Mingyu had such a pudgy angel face as a teenager and was one of the shortest out of the group of friends that no one ever suspected that he would do anything naughty – much to Minji’s dismay.

Hearing the rules, the boy’s brow curiously rose. Since when do people have rules for food? Had it finally happened? Had his sister and her friend gone absolutely crazy and were now having a combined maniac episode together? He was actually genuinely concerned. That was until the two girls burst out in laughter. Oh, man. He thought for a second that the pair of them really did go crazy. A soft huff of relief slipped past his lips as he looked back and forth between the girls with a grin spread across his face.

Since when did you become so weak?” Mingyu asked Minji, scrunching his nose at her complain about spicy food. “You never complain when Umma makes her extra spicy chicken

Well, that’s because if I did, then she would probably knock me out with her frying pan” Minju responded in a teasing manner, taking hold of her little brother’s ear and wiggling it ever so carefully. Well, drunk carefully. Which when you put into perspective… wasn’t very careful at all. Mingyu frowned at his sister, swatting her hand away with his own before chuckling at her tipsy antics. Giving his head a slight shake, he brought up his full shot glass and drank it all in one shot.

Minji, however, noticed that Dove was on the phone – and that she was talking to her own brother. Well, she assumed that she was as she said Beomi’s name as she spoke. “Beomi!” Minji called out loudly, standing up and hovering over the table so whoever was on the other end of the phone could hear her loud and clear “Beomi! Come drink with us! We have a special surpriseeeee!

Oh, dear Lord.

Mingyu placed his hands upon his sister’s elbow, dragging her back down to sit on her seat. The other customers around them were staring them down at the girl’s behaviour. “Oh, my God. I thought you were a bad drunk when you were in your early twenties. It seems you get worse with age” Mingyu muttered to his sister before looking at the other customers that were staring their way. He gave them an apologetic small smile along with a soft nod as if to say ‘please forgive me for my dumb, stupid sister.’

You’re no fun…” Minji grumbled with a pout to her brother, pouring herself another glass of Soju.

coded by weldherwings

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back