Chitchat Something i thought might be funny to know :p

im pretty sure EVERYONE has gotten that name sooner or later in their baby years. But i have no idea what mine was. Parent's weren't really around my baby years so i am going to say, none?

Uh, My dad called just called me Stephanie-paige-y, my mom used a mixed up version of my name and my brother's name.

But my half brother's called me 'Cutie-pie' xD .

Sometimes, they call me 'Mie' (you read it like you read 'me') when i was little =3='' It's indonesian for noodles. Because, back then, my hair was so curly! xD

I have no idea what my parents called me. But my gran told me that I thought her name was Honey since that is what Poppa called her. So, I don't know my baby nickname, but I used to call my Gran Honey. xD

Mine was just kinda a ramble of my mom speaking nonsense of spanish.

mira que linda mi nushaha.

Maybe she was thinking of the lion king? Haha. Mufasa.

My mother use to(and still to this day) calls me mommy. Mostly for my bossy quality as a baby and toddler. Later stuck to me teen years when I showed good qualities for a mother. xD now it has stuck through to my adult years and am continued to be called it. xD

My mom always called me by my real name. My father always called me "Bulldog" I asked why he said "You would sound a little like a growling bulldog if you didn't get your way." I'm glade I'm grown up. xD

My parents used to call me Koley-Boley. -_- Sometimes I would get called Kole the Troll as well, but that was just if I spent a week without leaving my room.

I used to be called Fluff by my family because of my outrageous "fluffy" hair. They all still call me it sometimes.

For a lot of my life I was raised by my cousins and uncles. All of them would wither call me "Pigpiss" or "runt." Pigpiss was just something one of my uncles called me once when he got back from deployment and it kind of stuck. Runt was just because I was the youngest and I've always been small for my age. So... yeah...

I was called "Captain Boo" because when I was little I used to love to play Peek-a-Boo, the captain part was because my parents are really big on Star Trek.(So am I) My little siblings call me Bubber. (Cause they can't pronounce Brother.

Well I'm Polish, so names for kids work a bit differently for us. I was "love," meant in a more fundamentally British sense.

E.X: Come here, love.

I was also called things like, "owl," "bird," and "butterfly."

A name that only my mum was allowed to use was Monkey (said in English).

My mom would, still does actually, either call me Nat-Bear(if she wanted a favor), Chango(Monkey in Spanish) or Hun. (She still calls me all three of them)

My dad called me by my middle name.

Pumpkin and Angel Baby were common go-tos that my parents still use, but really there was such a wide range of nicknames they called me I can't remember them all.

mine was snow white... and i'm a guy >.< i got it because i'm really pale and always have been, and i had hair that was almost black when i was younger (it's now naturally a plain old brown, go figure). later on it was floof and floofy because of my hair, which is still cringey but not as bad.

Tigger. I was an energetic little shite.

Apparently on my very first camping trip at a few months or something my mum had got the tent pitched and put me down to take a break, I took one look around decided I knew how to crawl and headed straight for the gas stove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back