Literature Someone talk about Ghost Eyes with me! :D

Hey! I'd love to chat about Ghost Eyes with you! Although, I am a bit behind on the webtoon because I have no idea where I should pick back up on. Webtoon didn't save my progress.

I'M KIDDINGGG. I just find Luther fairly entertaining though. I like his relationship with Tobias, and I dig the cool uncle vibes. Do you have any favorite scenes from the comic?

OH THATS GOOD-
I agree though, he is a good character! :D
Hmmm thats a tough question since I love all of it haha
Gotta love the sassy Tobias scenes though
Also gay-panicking Carmelo 😭👍

Carmelo panicking gives me life. At first, I questioned if he deserved redemption for bullying Rudy. I do want him to come to terms with himself though. He deserves that at least. That way he doesn't have to keep torturing himself or feel like he needs to hurt Rudy. :(

Exactly-
I actually low-key like him, i dont know why but I do 😐👍
Also my friend wrote a story and the character they made after me reminds me of him so maybe THATS WHY?
Yes im a bully in their story...*sobbing on the floor*

I have no idea, I just bully the main character and apparently EVERYONE ELSE AT THE SCHOOL except my squad of...other..bullies im assuming?
Oh and my only other friend
This is...not a reflection...of my irl character- im literally so shy jfjnfjnf

AW I am literally the same way don't worry! I think I'm only shy irl though. I literally become a different person online. If I could just channel my confidence to irl conversations so I can stop being awkward, that'd be great >3<

I KNOW KJMFJMRJ
I showed this to my friend (who doesnt read GE they just simp for Emilio) and they said Tobi looked like Olive Oyl from Popeye-

NOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T UNSEE IT NOW- the fact that i grew up watching popeye too so the image literally clicked in my head when you mentioned her name. your friend is wrong for that but that's too funny i can't-

hmmm
I'm a very strange person, like i'm very shy unless i'm with my friends, and then i'm the most annoyingly vivacious person you will ever meet in your life??
So i'm not sure, an odd mix of quiet and effervescent-
Also i say the strangest things sometimes and probably offend people idk
What about you?

I'd be all smiles and very goofy. Almost annoying even. But then like every other character in the series there'd be a sadder side to who I am and what I have to deal with mentally. So maybe a Rudy 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back