• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Somebody That I Used To Know (FreeMustang + FallenxAngelxAmbrose)

FreeMustang

Don't Be Afraid To NAG Me! =D
Somebody That I Used to Know

• Muse A and Muse B are siblings, only they don’t know it. Born to teen parents who couldn’t handle the responsibility of taking care of (fraternal) twins, Muse A and Muse B were placed for adoption when they were infants. They were separated when Muse A was adopted first. Muse B was adopted a few months later, by a family who lived on the opposite end of the state. Due to the request of Muse A’s adoptive parents, Muse B’s adoptive parents never knew that another sibling existed. Muse A’s adoptive parents decided early on that they didn’t want Muse A to know they were adopted, therefore they hid the fact of Muse B being out there somewhere.

• Fast forward several years and Muse A and Muse B are coincidentally enrolled in the same school (high school/college). They share several classes and just so happen to make friends with the same circle of peers. Muse A and Muse B begin to get to know each other and they quickly find that they have a lot in common; they start finishing each other’s sentences almost immediately. They even have similar mannerisms. Their connection is strange, but undeniable; in a few short months they become thick as thieves, an inseparable pair. When Muse B eventually mentions that they’re adopted, it makes Muse A curious to dig into their own family history. Although their parents insist Muse A is theirs by birth, they have no birth certificate to prove it and they get flustered when asked to get one. Muse A wonders if there’s a biological reason for the strong connection they feel to Muse B.

Shannon had always wondered if had any other siblings by birth that he didn't know about, he grew up knowing he was adopted but honestly it didn't bother him. All her cared about was that he had a roof over his head and had a loving family, sure it would be nice to know your real family but whatever. It was the first day of high school and Shannon was walking through the halls to get to his locker, which was next to Anna's locker. He nodded in acknowledgement to her though he didn't really say anything. He had headphones in and was mouthing the words to the song that was playing. He opened his locker and shoved his jacket in their before slamming it shut. He turned to face Anna smiling lightly, this time he waved at her, before making his way to class. It was strange something about her looked familiar, he just assumed he saw her around town or they went to the same grade school but never really talked before. He took a seat in the back of the classroom and waited for class to start, he pulled out his notebook and started doodling all over the page.

Anna didn't pay Shannon a second thought when he opened the locker next to hers but as she was turning to head to class he gave her a very familiar, goofy, smile and waved. Her smile widened real big as memories flooded back to her of a kid from kinder garden with the same goof ball expression. He had been her best friend for the entire year and they had hung out every day until it was pitch black out side in summer just playing. That was until one day she went to his house and it was empty and and dark. As if he had disappeared or had never been there. As the years had passed on since then he had seemed more and more like a figment of her imagination, as if he were a mere imaginary friend that disappeared when her mind grew up. But suddenly here he was! Back in her life again! This time older and quite a bit hotter. There was only one problem, she didn't remember his name for the life of her! She walked into the class room, thrilled to realize they were in the same class and she quickly took the seat next to his. Looking over at him and smiling. Wondering if he had recognized her.

Shannon looked over at the girl who had just sat down next to him. He was curious if she had a reason for sitting next to him or if she just liked the back of the class like him. "Hey what's up?" He asked casually. He couldn't put his finger on how he knew her, it was going to bother him until he figured it out. He shrugged before deciding to ask her, "did you go to the kindergarten down the street a few blocks?" He asked her, he was hoping he didn't seem like a freak asking such an odd question right away. He looked towards the front of the room when the teacher started talking but he kept his attention on the girl next to him and his random drawings. He didn't care about this class it wasn't something he was interested in at all. He wanted to become a tattoo artist to be honest. He looked over his drawings smiling lightly, he loved artwork it was his one escape from the real world, other than music honestly. (I'm not sure how long this is I'm on my phone because I'm in class)

"YES! I thought I recognized you!" Anna shouted ecstatically before tackling Shannon to the ground with a big hug, completely disrupting the class and causing every one to stair at them. She blushed and quickly got up, sitting back down in her seat and looking to the front of the class like nothing had happened. As soon as the teacher resumed the lesson she looked over at him and winked.

Shannon chuckled when the girl tackled him before getting up as well. "That explains everything, I thought you looked familiar," he said. He smirked slightly before he started drawing again, now that the lesson was resumed. He grabbed a piece of paper before writing "we must of ended up at the same high school for a reason, we were meant to be best friends," he wrote. He passed her the note, not caring if they got caught. He thought back to all the days they spent together, he couldn't remember why he ended up moving but felt like it had to with financial problems or maybe it was a fire that did enough damage for the house to be condemned. He looked over at Anna, he couldn't wait to spend more time with her and catch up. Maybe their friendship would turn into something more than just a friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna's smile widened as he passed her the note and she wrote back 'Want to ditch after this class? Who needs school! I want to catch up with you and just hang out' she handed him the note. Still smiling over at Shannon she tried to see what he was drawing. She really loved art and she was starting to realize it was a big part of his interests now too and he had a lot of skill! He dream job was to be a tattoo artist and she had already gotten one unbeknownst to her parents who would kill her if the found out before she she was well moved out and lied about when she got it to boot!

Shannon looked at the note smiling when he read it. He looked over at not really sure, what to put on it. 'Definitely we can out to the local diner or something,' he wrote down passing it back to her. In his opinion spending time with a friend he hasn't seen since he was about five or six was more important than going to classes. The only question is, how were they going to sneak out of this place, how would they manage this. He looked over at her smiling lightly. He was curious if they could go the back way, or if they should go a different way. "Do you know a way would get out of this school without getting caught?" he asked quietly.

Anna grinned and wrote 'wait 5 minutes after I leave and ask to got to the bathroom, I'll be waiting for you under the stair well down the hall to the right of the class room' she passed him the not and raised her hand "May I used the powder room?" she asked, being very polite about it all and getting up to leave as soon as the teacher nodded and turned back to the white board to resume drawing some sort of diagram on the state's history. She winked at Shannon as she walked out, going right to the stair well and waiting for he old friend to show up. Surely they would be instant friends again! Possibly more than just friends, they were older now and being in their teen aged state they were bound to want to explore and experiment with things... Or each other... Or both!

Shannon nodded at her when she passed the note. He waited about five minutes before raising his hand, asking if he could go to the restroom. When the teacher agreed he got up and walked out. He went down the hall to the stairwell were Anna was waiting for him. "Now why would a girl like you ever think of skipping class?" he asked sarcastically before laughing lightly. He smiled at her before leaning against the wall. "Which way are gonna go to get out of this lovely lovely place?" he questioned. Getting out of school was going to be great, they were in high school for all of ten minutes and he was already pissed off at it, especially with all of the cliques and stereotypes that were floating around already. Of course based on his appearance he'd be considered an outcast but what does that matter?

Anna rolled her eyes "What? Do I look like an honor student to you?" she laughed "If you really want to stereo type me I'm really more like the cheer leader type that can get away with murder practically" she smirked "So let's say this certainly isn't the 1st time I've snuck out with a guy... I mean usually its not to talk..." she laughed at his expression "Yeah, you get the point right?" she winked at him again "Ok handsome, this way" she said, leading the way right out of the school, waving to the principal as they passed him, the authoritative man didn't even give them a second glance after waving back to Anna "See? What did I tell you?" she said as if them getting past him and out of school was the ultimate proof "So? Where to?"

Shannon chuckled lightly at her statement. "Well I'm sorry I stereotyped you wrongly," he stated. He smirked tilting his head. "So what would you stereotype me as?" he asked curiously. He followed out of the school past the principal shaking his head at how easily she could at out of this school. "We can to the movies or to a diner?" he asked. He honestly didn't care what they did, but movies would be peaceful, while a diner would be rather loud considering there's people everywhere and that raises the chances of them getting caught.

"You? Honestly? All I can see is the great friend I had in your eyes.... I don't care what social group your in or look like you're in. I'm just glad your back in my life" she said honestly before guessing "Umm... Some guy with a rock band...?" she mused "Movies it is! Nice and dark... Can't talk... But hey... If you sit with me in the back we can make out and...." she smirked "I mean if you're interested...." she shrugged, acting all innocent now "It's usually the go to spot for the jocks that want to hook up with me or any one really" she giggled

Shannon chuckled softly before nodding. "Alright movies it is, although I'm not to into hooking up," he stated. He looked over at her when she mentioned him being with a rock band. "Close enough," he said. He started making his way to the movie theater with her looking around the town they were in. He smiled lightly looking at Anna. "What movie would you like to see?" he asked,

"REALLY?!" Anna asked in shock "Out of the two of us YOU end up being the goody goody? Or at least more of one than I am?" she laughed "Ok... If you're not in a rock band what are you into? Besides that really awesome doodling that is" she grinned "Movie? Oh I don't care... I've seen them all a dozen times... Honestly I don't get why you want to go there if you're not into hooking up. But it's kind of refreshing to have someone that just wants to do something.... Mostly innocent instead of getting in my pants" she said matter a factly.

Shannon rolled his eyes at this comment. "I can't stand people that get with people for one night just to fuck and then are done with it, if I'm gonna fuck someone I want to be my girlfriend who I'm stay with for a long time," he stated. "It's just the way I was raised," he added. He nodded at her comment about the movies, wondering what they could go see. "Uh we can go see the witch?" he asked. "Other than my doodles? Really not much I would consider myself an outcast to be honest," he said.

Anna shrugged "They're friends... With benefits. It wasn't just some one night thing and well... They earn it. Fix things for me, work, general stuff like that, it's just a casual arrangement" she said nonchalantly "So I'm guessing you're still a virgin huh?" she asked in amusement "Sure, what ever you want to see... I really like art too... I mean if my parents weren't always on my case... I'd put it all over my body" she grinned"

Shannon rolled his eyes. "It's just weird to me, plus not safe," he added. "You never know what other people are thinking if you just sleep around and act like that," he stated. He looked at Anna before shrugging. "So what if I am virgin?" he asked. It honestly didn't bother him if he was the only kid in that school that was still a virgin. He went up to the ticket booth and bought two tickets for the both of them before handing Anna one of them.

"Whoa... You're a virgin... AND you bought the tickets instead of sneaking in.... Oh. My. Gosh.... Was skipping school like we did the FIRST bad thing you've done?" she laughed, she couldn't believe the irony but loved him just the same! Like a friend that was. "Ok so what's been going on with you all these years?" she asked, wanting to catch up as she bought the popcorn and m&ms, deciding she better start being more proper around him. He might get her in trouble!

Shannon chuckled shake his head. "It's called being gentlemanly," he stated. It was the first bad thing he's done, he drinks and smokes on and off but it's not like anyone needs to know that. "Why does matter if it was? Honestly I haven't been doing much, just getting lost in my art and music for the most part," he stated. He looked over at her when she bought the popcorn. "Shocked you didn't use a stolen credit card," he said smirking slightly.

"It's ok.... I pit pocketed our history teacher when I was leaving... Cash it sooo much safer" Anna grinned "And look, he's loaded!" she said, showing him the hundreds of dollars in the wallet "You need some spending money?" she laughed "I guess it doesn't matter... I'm just surprised... Out of bout of us I turned out to be the bad egg... And when we were younger you came up with all the pranks!" she giggled "I guess you were my inspiration" she said as they walked into the theater "What kind of music?"

Shannon smirked. "Trust me I'm not a goody too shoes, I'm in a gang, I drink, I smoke, hell I've stabbed and shot people before," he said, he looked at the wallet when she showed him it before smirking slightly. "I have my ways of getting spending money," he added. He went into the theater they were going to be in before going to sit at the top row. He looked over at her, now waiting for her response to hearing what he just said. Honestly he didn't care what she thought about i was part of he was.

Anna's jaw dropped as she absorbed this new information, she put the teacher's wallet in her pocket as she tried to figure out her old friend "Like for no reason, in cold blood type of thing?" she asked slowly, not used to the idea that some would hurt someone else like that "Did you kill them...?" she asked slowly, eyeing him suspiciously. They had really grown up and grown apart since they were 6 years old. The world had seemed so much simpler then! That made it hard to picture him growing up to be a gang member!

Shannon shrugged slightly. "I mean it depends on what you consider cold blood," he stated. "They hurt one of my gang members so I avenged them," he stated. He shook his head at her last comment. "No I haven't killed anybody, nor will I ever kill someone," he stated. He looked at his old friend, reading her expressions and body language, he knew he changed a lot since he had last seen her but then again so did she. He wondered if this would drastically change her opinion of him, honestly he wasn't a bad person he was just protective of his follow gang members. They were the Wolf Pack and believed in an eye for eye. "We're all loyal to each other, were family, we'd do anything to keep each other safe I'd take a bullet for any of them honestly," he stated.

"Cold blood... Umm.. Killing with out reason." Anna defined, looking at Shannon carefully "If you're stabbing and shooting people you're bound to hurt someone bad enough you might kill them though. If you really don't want to kill anyone ever then doesn't that bother you? Or are you saying you hurt them then bandage them up?" she asked curiously. She had no idea how gangs worked on the islands or back on the mainland for that matter. Other than the fact that there were close and considered each other blood relatives even if there wasn't any genetic relation. She really did love that idea though. Of protecting your friends against anything or any one that got in their way.

(Sorry I missed your post =( )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back