• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some plot ideas!

xXDragonSoulsXx

Floating Somewhere in Time or Space
To start off, I really only play females as my main character in roleplays (though I will play minor male characters where they are wanted and/or needed). I prefer to rp over pm but if you have a problem with that we can do a thread, no problem.

Here are a few of my ideas:

1.) In a world full of magic, ________ has always been told stories of the human world. Where people are evil. Though, he somehow still has a lasting interest in the world beyond this magical forest he lives in. _______ is a [creature of your choice] and knows his natural enemy, much like other creatures, are humans. One day while wandering he comes across a rather peculiar creature. When it wakes up he realizes what it is... A human... However, he can't seem to let himself kill it.

2.) What happens when a teenage boy is met face to face with a twisted, infamous killer?

(Need I say more? xD I thought it would be fun to do a killerxinnocent person kind of role play)

3.) in a kingdom far away there are no mirrors. Hundreds of years ago all mirrors were destroyed as it was believed that they led into another world. This was all before the young prince was born. One year when he is (however old you want him to be) he is wandering the huge castle he finds himself in the basement where there stands and object covered by a sheet. Once he pulls the sheet away he sees a frame with something in the middle. The something is covered with dirt and dust. He washes away the dirt to see his reflection. Suddenly the reflection begins to morf and he sees a different room. There's a girl there... She struggles to stand and walk though comes closer to the object. As you both touch the glass you can feel the warmth of each other's hands. You soon come to find you can both step through the mirror.

(This one I think has a lot of room for plot twists and creativity.)

4.) a runaway boy joins a circus and immediately has a distaste for everyone there, particularly a girl who seems to be trying as hard as she can to become his friend and make him feel welcomed. You stay a week until the bus gets ready to leave. The bus ends up swerving and falling off a cliff into a very dense forest. Almost everyone dies aside from him and the girl. They end up stuck in this large vast of forest, unsure of where to go.

(I had a few ideas for an extra character to add to this one but I'll get the opinion of whoever- if anyone- wants to join)

I'll add more to this list later on as I get more ideas (keep in mind some of these are pulled off my computer from ideas I had awhile back) if you don't like any of these but have an idea of your own feel free to shoot me a pm and we can defiantly talk about it! I'm pretty open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back