• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some Overwatch Roleplay Plz

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hey guys, I absolutely love Overwatch and I'm looking for any Overwatch roleplayers for some ideas? I really mainly want to do AU ideas, although I am willing to doing regular Overwatch roleplays.

One idea I have mainly is in a post-apocalyptic world setting (perhaps either an apocalypse from natural disaster, plague, omnics or even classic zombies) and McCree (Your character) ends up finding a baby girl and takes her in as his own. I kinda wanted this baby to be an original character, although one of my friends thought it would be cute for the baby to be a baby D.Va. Anyway, I really want the roleplay to be about how McCree is willing to do everything to keep the baby safe. (Kinda think like Clementine and Lee from The Walking Dead, etc) I'm also open to other AU ideas but this one I really want to do. Obviously there can be other Overwatch characters involved as well.

If you're interested please comment below!

I would be interested in an Overwatch rp. Maybe not this one, but I might be convinced. Dm me and we can talk! ^w^

Hey! Your idea sounds really fun! At first I was skeptical about playing McCree (he's a great character but I'm not sure to understand him enough to play him), but a Lee/Clementine relationship? Hell yeah, this I can do!
Basically, I'm willing to try this out :)
But I'm also done for other AU ideas ;D

Just so you know, I did receive your PM but I can't respond yet. Dunno if it's part of the 10 message rule or a bug, but I didn't forget you

Hey guys, I absolutely love Overwatch and I'm looking for any Overwatch roleplayers for some ideas? I really mainly want to do AU ideas, although I am willing to doing regular Overwatch roleplays.

One idea I have mainly is in a post-apocalyptic world setting (perhaps either an apocalypse from natural disaster, plague, omnics or even classic zombies) and McCree (Your character) ends up finding a baby girl and takes her in as his own. I kinda wanted this baby to be an original character, although one of my friends thought it would be cute for the baby to be a baby D.Va. Anyway, I really want the roleplay to be about how McCree is willing to do everything to keep the baby safe. (Kinda think like Clementine and Lee from The Walking Dead, etc) I'm also open to other AU ideas but this one I really want to do. Obviously there can be other Overwatch characters involved as well.

If you're interested please comment below!
I'm interested, hit me up

I'm hella new to this site but I would be interested in doing an Overwatch RP with you. I have some of my own ideas but I don't mind doing this too!

I'm hella new to this site but I would be interested in doing an Overwatch RP with you. I have some of my own ideas but I don't mind doing this too!
yo why don't we all start a group and rp together or separately? I'm looking to gather a group of overwatch rpers

*Shows profuse interest in general OW RP, but slightlyyyy less in playing McCree*

Also, I'm fairly interested in a group RP chat

We could make a PM
I think that'd be a fun idea, since it's hard enough to keep in contact with overwatch rpers, I think it'd be more of a group where we could all have separate rps with each other and sometimes with many but less of an entire group rp as those always get messy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back