• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some of my plots.

-MC is a well renowned mercenary in the region. For a good price he is willing to capture anything, be it monsters or criminals. One day he was called by the King because his situation was desperate. There was a sneaky thief that stole a lot of valuables from the citizens of the country and the Kind got really mad, none of his guards was able to capture this thief. So the King offered MC a nice sum of money in order to capture YC and bring her alive to the King. None of the royal house had good information about this thief, they only knew that she lived somewhere in the Hirulee Forest. Without having much clues, MC began his journey.
Usually not into fantasy but I like this

-MC is a vampire living in an abandoned castle in the forest. After living so many thousands of years of immortality he started to get bored of his live. Unlike other vampires, he is not affected by the sun anymore and can easily move out anytime of the day he wants. Drinking so much human blood gave him a lot of power and resistance. One day while walking though the forest, he saw an elf taking some water from the lake. That was the moment when MC realized something. He never drank blood from other races, only human blood. What if he tried once to see how it tastes? He moved near the elf, looking normal like a human and asked where her village was because he wanted to spend the night at the village's inn.
Same comment as above.

PM me if you're interested? Azurio Azurio

I have to wait until I make ten posts. I will make them and pm you when they register that.
Edit: I also have to wait 24 hours so I will be back tommorow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back