• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Some Little MxM Plots and Pairings (Ignore Prefix) (CLOSED)

Thanks for checking out this thread! I'm WhimsicalWriter, but you can call me Whimsy.

Important Rules/Notes:

-As the title suggests, I am only looking for MxM right now.

-No one-liners please. I usually write between 1-4 paragraphs (a paragraph being at least three sentences), though depending on the situation I might write more.

-Have decent grammar and spelling. We all make mistakes, but it'll be difficult if I can't understand what you're saying. ^^;

-I have no triggers, and if you have any please don't hesitate to let me know.

-I will not rp explicit sexual content; we will fade to black before anything too heated happens.

-Follow RPnation rules.

-Take as much time as you need to respond. Due to my schedule, my replies can vary from several a day to one every three days.

-If you like a plot idea but want to tweak something about it, feel free to suggest changes.

Plots:

1. THIS PLOT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE Criminal x Criminal
A and B are criminals who have been arrested and are in the back of the same cop car. They start flirting, much to the officer’s annoyance/amusement. Then they get in a car accident, which knocks out the officer and allows A and B to escape.

2. Washed Up Hero x Washed Up Villain
A used to be known as a great hero who saved countless princesses and slayed numerous monsters. Nowadays, he’s pushing forty and the younger generation of heroes has taken the spotlight. A spends his days working like a regular person now. Then one day he goes to the tavern to find his old arch nemesis, B, there. They’re wary of each other at first, but then they realize that they both miss their glory days. Monsters suddenly attack the town, so they work together to save the civilians. After that taste of action, B decides he wants to have a final adventure, and A follows to make sure B doesn’t try to take over the world again.

3. THIS PLOT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE Male Nurse Joy x Team Skull Member
Team Skull are known as misfits and troublemakers, so it’s no wonder that the police insist nurses don’t help them. A, one of the few male Nurse Joys, has just finished his nurse training but can’t find a job opening. While traveling to yet another island he comes across B, a Team Skull member with a severely injured Pokemon. Even though he knows he’s not supposed to, A helps them. B mentions that Team Skull needs a healer and, although A has reservations about it, A decides to take him up on the offer. But of course A has no idea what he’s really getting into when it comes to Team Skull shenanigans.

4. THIS PLOT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE Teacher x School Janitor
Due to pay cuts, the teachers are having a harder time than ever keeping up morale. Recently someone has started leaving knitted animals and encouraging notes in teachers' offices, but no one can figure out who it is. A is a teacher who often stays long after school to finish grading and organizing his classroom, and usually he and B, the school janitor, are the last ones to leave. They're on friendly terms and talk occasionally. One time A falls asleep at his desk and wakes up to see a little knitted heart beside him. A decides to join the investigation about the mysterious knitter; little does he know that it's actually B, who wants to keep it all a secret.

5. THIS PLOT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE Roommate x Roommate:
A was lucky enough to get a dorm to himself. However, halfway through the semester, B transfers to their college and is assigned the second bed in A’s dorm. While A isn’t happy about it, he would deal with it—except B always seems to keep taking all of A’s favorite spots. The softest chair in the library, the only left-handed desk in psychology class, the bench under the oak tree…and sometimes even A’s bed?!

Other pairings that I don't have plots for yet:
Bartender/Bouncer
Cheerleader/Mascot
Famous Model/Model’s Gardener
Vampire/Djinn
Vampire/Grim Reaper's son

Last edited:
The third plot looks like lots of fun! I've been dying for a Pokemon RP recently after finally finishing playing through Pokemon Moon.

Hey there! I'd be interested in trying out the Roommate x Roommate plot, or even the Model x Model's Gardener. c: Lemme know if you'd be down for writing with me.

I'm interested in the Hero x Villain RP. It seems mighty interesting to me, if you're still interested in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back