• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Some kind of survival themed roleplay, plane crash maybe?

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
Any thoughts? Just thinking this would be a fun premise. Was hoping we could do a little brainstorming here since I've spent all my brainpower on my dystopian roleplay (which isn't doing very well)

Interested a lot. The idea behind a plane crash is great, but I would think that it would happeon on a remote island somewhere in the Pacific, as well as maybe involve the plane crashing into the water? Just to start off with a bang?

I hope more people get to see this RP, I don't want to be alone with ye. Where are you from, by the way?

Here's a thought: Go Lord of the Flies on this. A set of teens 16-18ish? on a school trip, or some strangers 17-27 ish? crossing the Pacific (it doesn't matter why, so long as the direction is clear) crash land in the ocean, with only a spot in the distance for land. When they get there, it's a small island, perhaps six miles wide. It would only take roughly four hours to walk around the entire island. The island is kind of slanted, where one side is nice sandy beaches, and the opposing side is about 500 feet above the ocean with rocky bluffs and cliffs. The middle is mostly jungle/forest area, with a small fresh water lake in the middle. For added difficulty, make food scare and remove the fresh water.

The players should not only have to fight to survive, they might end up literally fighting each other as days stretch into weeks and hope of rescue looks slimmer and slimmer.

dude you know what? you are are good writer and I want to join you. and becuase im joining guess who else is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back