• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some ideas [Updated 4 May, Ignore Post Count]

nomuseneeded

Hiya, Ren here! I'm a 21 year old female graduatiing from college with an English degree.

I'm pretty simple when it comes to rping. Follow all the rules everyone else posts please! I rp in third person past tense and would prefer that you did too.

About quantity and quality. I hate to be one of those people, but I like both. At least three paragraphs per reply. If it's shorter I'll lose interest. I'm willing for it to be quite a bit longer, it just means my responses will take longer.

Character sheets. I don't like them. Generally I don't even use faceclaims. But I don't care what you do. I can be pressured into short character sheets if you really want them.

Now onto pairings and such! If I have a preference for who to play it's underlined. If I have a plot it's in parenthesis. The more I want it the more asterisks there are.

(Deaf x Musician)

Foster Kid x Foster Kid******

Foster Kid x Rich Kid*****

(Religious person x non-religious)

Psychotic person x Neurotypical Person***

Human x Demon***

Muse x Human***

(Soul Mate x Soul Mate)***

Autistic Person x Neurotypical Person****

Scientist x Experiment

(Space Traveler x Space Traveler)*****

WWI soldier x WWI soldier

WWI Soldier x Back home lover

Dragon x Human ******
Plots:

MC is a Jewish man new to the area. YC is a prostitute he hired to spend Shabbat (Sabbath) with him so he wouldn't have to be alone.***

MC is a scientist traveling the stars to document all the different species of aliens. YC holds a minor role on the ship, while trying to secretly find a planet to move his dying species to (at any cost).******

MC lives in a world where soulmates exist, but they are what's considered soulmate disabled, and live in a special home, thinking everyone is their soulmate. YC decides (or is forced) to meet them, but finds they will never be able to be the most important thing in their life.**

MC is a man whose wife is in a coma and has a little girl who is seven. YC is the person he's friends set up with for his first ever blind date, and first date at all since college.

My character is a burn victim with skin grafts all over their body. Your character is a tattoo artist who specializes in covering up scars.***

My character is a young black woman attending a historically white college during the Harlem Renaissance. Your character is a white professor.*******

If you have other ideas feel free to throw them at me! This not a complete list. If you're interested, please PM me or respond here. I'm willing to rp on or off site, we can discuss that once we begin talking. Thanks and good luck finding a partner!

I also am very interested in the possibility of each of us picking a random poem or song then putting them together to create an rp out of them.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't use my computer to chat, so I'm stuck on my phone right now; long replies will take a really long time, since I have to fight autocorrect.

I'm guessing that the one in italics is the one you want to play as?
Foster/rich could be fun in either role.
Autistic/typical, except that I am autistic and it's the more fun one to play as anyway.

But the soul mates one could be fun; they meet at a young age and grow up together and it's all cute and stuff!

I'm guessing that the one in italics is the one you want to play as?
Foster/rich could be fun in either role.
Autistic/typical, except that I am autistic and it's the more fun one to play as anyway.

But the soul mates one could be fun; they meet at a young age and grow up together and it's all cute and stuff!

If you want to play the autistic character I'm down with that! Maybe we could stick that with one of the other ones? There's no reason an autistic person can't be rich or have a soulmate or anything. Can you PM me? I don't want to clutter up the post. If you need me to PM first I can.

Loved your tattoo story!
Or maybe even your soulmates story!
Let me know if maybe you’d wanna write? ?

WOWIE. I like a lot of your ideas, they're super creative! Umm.. maybe we could come up with something together? Or if there's one you're dying to do?? Anyway! PM me, we can talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back