Looking for Some friends!

TheRockInception

You're literally looking at a $2,000 meme machine
I've been on this site since January, and although I know some people here from a previous site I was on, I don't actually have any friends here. I look everyday in the status section and I am honest to god jealous people are talking to each other and they know each other So, here's some things about me!

I freaking love FPS games. I've played them all: Battlefield to Call of Duty to Payday 2 to Far Cry and Rainbow Six (Siege).
I write privately but I've hit a roadblock/writer's block. I can share some excerpts if you so ask.
I really like Progressive Rock/Metal, and some hard rock. Anybody like Pink Floyd?
AVID fisherman.
I do some nature photography, which is a dead art.
And finally, I love me some Jesus, the Bible, and God above.

If I haven't scared you away yet, I honest to goodness believe the best way to get to know me is through plug.dj.

https://plug.dj/thekeemquat/

I've been on this site since January, and although I know some people here from a previous site I was on, I don't actually have any friends here. I look everyday in the status section and I am honest to god jealous people are talking to each other and they know each other So, here's some things about me!

I freaking love FPS games. I've played them all: Battlefield to Call of Duty to Payday 2 to Far Cry and Rainbow Six (Siege).
I write privately but I've hit a roadblock/writer's block. I can share some excerpts if you so ask.
I really like Progressive Rock/Metal, and some hard rock. Anybody like Pink Floyd?
AVID fisherman.

If I haven't scared you away yet, I honest to goodness believe the best way to get to know me is through plug.dj.

Just judging by your vocabulary... I have a question for you, are you a writer? Like aspiring author, or licensed?

I'm honestly, legitimately hoping to get a job at National Geographic. I write in my free time, yes.
wooooooo! NG I really love the content they put out, I've never known them to put out anything that isn't factual, plus the photography is just..... ugh.... it's so beautiful

I too am friendless! My statues are pretty much just me talking to myself, but what's new. I'd be happy to talk if you want (:

AVID fisherman.

"I've played them all: Battlefield to Call of Duty to Payday 2 to Far Cry and Rainbow Six (Siege)."
*Didn't mention Halo*
*Is triggered*

Nooo so many friendless people.
Come into my arms o^o

I clicked on that link, and decided that it was too complicated for me.

But hello, I like friends.

LOL! Personally I'm more a fan of Aerosmith's work, but Pink Floyd certainly had their time in the high light of music! 'Dark Side of The Moon' was my all-time favorite album as a child, and I often reference classic rock songs in my writing.

LOL! Personally I'm more a fan of Aerosmith's work, but Pink Floyd certainly had their time in the high light of music! 'Dark Side of The Moon' was my all-time favorite album as a child, and I often reference classic rock songs in my writing.

Dark Side of the Moon has to be one of the few albums I can listen to without skipping any tracks, it's kind of sad nobody digs this sort of stuff anymore.

Dark Side of the Moon has to be one of the few albums I can listen to without skipping any tracks, it's kind of sad nobody digs this sort of stuff anymore.

I believe it's all about what people were raised listening to. Not everyone is exposed to the greatness that was that particular era of music. Course, I'm also a fan several different genre's from that time...I'm currently jamming out to Ray Steven's comedy songs as I write XD

I believe it's all about what people were raised listening to. Not everyone is exposed to the greatness that was that particular era of music. Course, I'm also a fan several different genre's from that time...I'm currently jamming out to Ray Steven's comedy songs as I write XD

It's seriously sad, all the kids I grew up with throughout the school system thought I was the prime target to pick on (and apparently the go to guy to call gay) and I spent my time reading Ray Bradbury, listening to Rush, and playing Bioshock
little did they know karma sucks, my 8th grade music class' only unit was on the history of rock and roll

"Can you help me"
"ey you know everything help me out man"
I laughed every single time

Pfft...So glad you let Karma bite them in the butt! I bet once they did their research they realized that it was a pretty awesome time in musical history too! *Reminisces on all the amazing dance parties I had in the living room with my Dad* Ahh...such great times..

great times indeed
If you ask me, pop music today doesn't nearly have the depth or cool album covers that rock has.

You are absolutely correct, in my own opinion. And have you heard some of the "New Age" pop? I can't even stand to listen to the radio anymore because of it.

I totally feel you on that. Been around since way before January but created this account in January. And I don't really talk to anyone here. :c I love seeing photography! I think it's neat that you want to one day write for NG. Good luck with that :)

So... If I was raised listening to peaceful Christian music an currently listen to Halo soundtracks...

Hello, I'm new and would love to discuss Pink Floyd. Have channeled Roger Waters for years and very much would relish the opportunity to enact him with like-minded strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back