• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some 1x1 Partners? Make Sure You're Interesting~

iiimee

Sweet Transvestite

Hey guys, Chase here. Before we begin talking roleplays, let's talk requirements k? I am not the best writer in the whole world, (as much as I'd like to think so) but I will ALWAYS write six lines. No, not sentences: Lines. I don't care if you wrote "Steve has a cat. Steve's cat's name is Purr. Purr went outside. Purr took a nap on the road. A car came by. A car ran over Purr." These are six sentences, but unless it's six lines I will just pretend you didn't post, unless it was a really difficult part of the RP.

^_^ I also would prefer if you could spell, but I don't mind a few spelling mistakes- I've made some pretty bad ones before. :P All romances are fine! Age gaps, sexualities, amount of people in the romance, etc, but romance is sort of my genre along with adventure, so please make sure you're somebody who loves a good love story too! As I said, my other genre's adventure, so I won't do a story without a plot. Below I've made a list of the type of roleplays I am interested in. If any of them catch your interest, please let me know! I just put down themes, so you can tell me if you like more than one theme idea and I will see if I can combine the themes into one plot! I also have plots I've already made that I'd love to roleplay again, so you can always message me here or through a conversation and ask about those! There is not a specific limit to how many people I'll roleplay with, but I want it to be long-term so that we can actually finish the story. Thanks for reading this rant... Anyway, here's some ideas:

A gang/mafia story. I have a plot involving two identical twins, if it sounds interesting to you.

Your classic stalker/stalked story. I am fine with either role, as long as my role sounds fun. <3

Arranged marriages. These only irritate me because usually these stories lack anything other than romance, but if you want adventure in the story, I'm all for it!

Vampires. I actually hate vampire stories usually, but right now I am in the mood for a good blood-drinking story. That, or something with cannibals.
;)

People selling their souls off to demons/selling their freedom for something they want. A common theme, and fun for the whole family! C'mon kids, let's sacrifice little Andy to Satan!
^_^

A.I romances anyone? Of all weird love stories, this is by far one of my favorites when executed correctly. (Correct by my standards, that is)

Murder mysteries.

Harem stories! <3 These usually require a lot of planning ahead to see who ends up with who, but with one other person this should be fine.

Schools! I usually hate using schools because the story's often repetitive and awkward, but when combined correctly with other themes it can work.

A bunch of people trapped in a building, preferably with no memories of who they were before they were trapped in said building.

People disappear, then are found again with no memory of what happened to them when they disappeared OR a bunch of people disappear and our chars must investigate!

These are just a few scenarios I like. Message me on this thread or create a conversation with me if you're up for one of these beautiful stories. I am open to suggestions for stories too, but I think it's obvious what my general genres are, so don't suggest something you know I won't like, such as a school life with zero direction!​

I'm intersted in hearing the idea of the twins and the mafia.

iiimee said:
Arranged marriages. These only irritate me because usually these stories lack anything other than romance, but if you want adventure in the story, I'm all for it!
iiimee said:
Schools! I usually hate using schools because the story's often repetitive and awkward, but when combined correctly with other themes it can work.
iiimee said:
Vampires. I actually hate vampire stories usually, but right now I am in the mood for a good blood-drinking story. That, or something with cannibals. ;)
I would be interested in any of them^

Last edited by a moderator:
How about an AI romance in a college setting. (Adventure themes added in other bits of the plot. Mssg me for details!)

[QUOTE="Clarissa Black]I would be interested in any of them^

[/QUOTE]
Cinnabunny said:
How about an AI romance in a college setting. (Adventure themes added in other bits of the plot. Mssg me for details!)
Thanks for replying! I will message both of you! ^_^ I've been busy with school, so sorry if this is a late reply... Usually if you respond to me, I will at least reply by that day, but I'll try to make it within the hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back