• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug (solved) Signature issues

punkinblackk

Adulting is Hard
Untitled.png

This is what I am trying to set as my signature. 

I had previously tried to create a different signature using a picture. 

Untitled2.png

This now appears in my signature. 

Screenshot (4).png

With those dimensions. Above the guidelines yes. 

Screenshot (5).png

We are now below guidelines. 

Screenshot (6).png

But the site doesn't agree. 

It's just an endless loop that I cannot seem to fix. 

Screenshot (7).png

It even shows the error if I attempt to only save with the image as my signature. 

Please help. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried resizing it before uploading it? Possibly the site is confused by its being bigger in its original state. (It gets confused easily, I'm afraid, especially with signature pictures.)

You'll have to crop the photo into the size that's acceptable. I had this issue, but I fixed it.

My signature photo:

kirito_y_asuna_gif_5_by_bremm_ruarte-d5lmjij.gif

Acceptable signature photo:

ezgif.com-crop.gif

I did mine with files and not links, so that'd be different I think. Removing the picture should be simple.

@punkinblackk Are you able to remove it?  If it's not an upload, just selecting it (or putting your cursor to the right of it) and hitting backspace should do it.

I managed to fix it. Turns out I had uploaded the image on mobile and it got stuck in the edit box? 

I was able to delete from on mobile. 

Thank you. 

I actually had this same problem (on my computer) with a large picture of Frisk. The original sprite was gigantic. So I got a smaller one that fit the guidelines. Still didn't work. In the end, I gave up and got rid of the picture but I couldn't get rid of it (like you said, it wasn't in the upload area) but refreshing a few times seemed to fix the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back