• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Soggy Clothes and Breezeblocks

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
The day was reaching its end, and as the sun set, Taylor Valenza exited the college library, exhausted. It had been a long day, full of studying and lectures, and in Taylor's opinion, a long day called for a long rest. Currently, all he wanted to do was go home, eat a low-effort dinner, get cleaned up, and sleep. He walked to the parking garage, grateful for its shade as he entered, finally locating his car after minutes of searching, before beginning the long ride home. Multiple times he caught his thoughts drifting away towards other things, such as his plans for the weekend, or what his mom would make for dinner when she came back from vacation with his dad. All in all, when he got home he was feeling pretty good- tired, but good. He had gotten a lot done today, and didn't need to stay up all night, meaning he might actually wake up early enough to do a mask tomorrow.

His good mood ended, however, once he saw the door to his home slightly ajar. Slowly, he entered the house, already pulling out his phone to call the police.

W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T

He replayed this day over and over in his head. The day the boy of his dreams would be in his clutches. It was a simple plan really; catch him on a day where no one would take notice since his schedule wasn't busy. He even planned where he would take him after he had him good and tied up. He stalked the boy for two weeks after their first encounter, learning his habits and places that he frequents. He learned his whole schedule down to a science to the minute when he would come home. Today was the day the plan would go into action. He wore comfortable clothes that covered every inch of his skin, shoes that were two sizes up so they wouldn't be able to distinguish his footprints and stuffed his socks so they would fit fine, he wore thick black gloves to ensure there were no fingerprints left behind, and he wore a small face mask with a skull on it. At the time when he knew his target wouldn't be home, he broke the frame to the back window enough so he could open it and slide through then close it back behind him. He was a rather strong man and fully capable of breaking whatever he needed to.

When the boy returned home he hid in an area of the house where it would be difficult to find him. He even left the front door open and unlocked just to put him on edge. He liked the thrill of having the boy be scared. Everything started to fall into place as he heard the light footsteps of what he knew was his boy. All he had to do was wait for the right moment to drug him.

As he slowly entered his home, Taylor scanned the foyer for anything he could use to defend himself, phone still in hand. He passed over frames of pictures featuring him and his parents, quickly deciding on the only thing that could truly work as a weapon: a tall, thin light blue vase. It wasn't a sturdy vase, and a single hit with it would likely cause it to shatter, but he didn't have a lot of options here, and at least it was something. Still slow, he moved in to the family room, checking everywhere for signs of an intruder. He repeated the process for the dining room and kitchen, calling the police while he was there. However, when he reached the back window, he paused. He looked from the window back to the way he came, thinking. The window was broken- that was obvious- and given the circumstances, it was probably broken by the intruder to get in. But that couldn't be right- because then why was the door open?

The only reason he could think of was to mess with him, and while the very thought made his skin crawl, it didn't make sense for some random intruder to be toying with him. The thought it wasn’t someone random made him feel worse, and as he relayed the new piece of information to the woman he was on the phone with, he put down the vase, going to instead grab a knife from the kitchen set before exiting the kitchen and making his way through the rest of the first story.

Footsteps echoed throughout the house as his victim walked around, clearly cautious. Jaden was well hidden in a small compartment that he typically would not be able to fit into. Now was the time to strike, especially since the police were on their way. The police in this town weren't exactly the best but response time was limited. He estimated about five minutes before they would come full force. He squeezed himself out, uncontorting himself from the position he had been in and readied his weapon. In hindsight Jaden thought he should have brought his pistol just in case he would have to kill some officers but the chloroform, a pocket knife, and brute force will have to suffice.

He was skilled in the art of silence, knowing how to step at how much pressure to make sure his body did not make a sound. Slowly, he made his way around the stairs behind a wall and waited for the footsteps to come by. When he heard them start to ascend up the steps he lunged out, pressing the chloroform filled cloth to the young man's face with one hand and using the other arm to wrap around him tight. He didn't want him to escape while he struggled against him.

"Just go to sleep... It's for the best for both of us..." Jaden whispered softly in his ear as if he wasn't a violent crazed man. It wouldn't be long now before the drugs would kick in and the boy would fall unconscious. The next matter would be carrying his body to the car he parked two houses down in an alley to avoid unnecessary suspicion. The car had fake license plates that looked realistic enough to pass for a normal car. Part of the plan was to ditch the plates and get a completely new car once they reached a safe location so it was just easier to get fake plates.

The longer Taylor went without finding whoever was in his home, the more on edge he became. He just wanted to find this intruderand be done with it. He was shaking with nerves, and he wasn't positive that even if he saw them he'd be able to stab them. What he was positive of was that it would be a few more minutes before the police arrived. In theory, he knew it wasn't that long- but the seconds seemed to drag on and on as he finished making his way through the bottom floor of the house. He checked the bathroom and closets, even though they were small, knife constantly at the ready, before, with a sigh, they decided that the bottom story was clear and the intruder must be upstairs- if the intruder was even still in the house at all.

Though the possibility had barely crossed his mind, it had occurred to him that perhaps the intruder had just exited through the front door. It was odd, though- surely, they thought, the person would have taken something, right? Taylor's home was nice, and so was his stuff- it wasn't as if there were no valuables worth stealing. He began to slowly walk up the steps, shoulders hunching as he bit his lip.

Before he knew what was happening, a rag was pressed to his face and he was being held close. Immediately, he panicked, the knife dropping with a clatter as it tumbled down the steps. He began to thrash, eyes blown wide as he tried to reach up and free himself. His heart raced. He was trapped- not only physically, but mentally as well, mind running in circles as he tried to think of something beyond his current state, beyond his inability to get free and run.

It didn't take him long to start to feel dizzy, and then tired, his movements becoming more sluggish before he finally passed out, seeing and feeling nothing but black.

As Jaden had suspected the boy would not be able to overpower him. He was rather small compared to him, which was a plus in his mind as it was much easier to do this. The boy's body went limp as he fell unconscious in his arms. Jaden was in great physical condition so his body wasn't heavy for him to carry. He slung the raven haired youth over his back, making it look like he was giving him a piggyback ride so his head was over his shoulder. His movements were swift, stuffing the cloth into his pocket and leaving through the front door closing it behind him. Jaden kept his head hung low as he strode down the sidewalk to the car he had set up. He layed the boy down in the back seat of the car and proceeded to grab the rope from the floor. Time was running out.

The boy's hands and feet were bound tightly then a dark colored blindfold was placed over his eyes so he couldn't see in the event that he were to awaken. Jaden then slipped into the front seat of the car, hearing the sirens screech past the alley towards the house the boy used to inhabit, and pulled off to the opposite side of the alley. To the safe place, as he called it, was all that raced through his mind. This was his first time committing a crime of sorts - although he hadn't considered this a crime since it was out of love.

The car went down the road at the appropriate speed to avoid calling attention to it. Everything was falling into place as he planned. As soon as the vehicle pulled into the freeway he took off. This location was out of town and no one knew of it unless they knew him personally. It was a small barn, out of sight due to the trees in the area, and well off the main roads. His family owned the barn a long time ago and the lease was still in his family name. He drove with such speed that he reached the barn in no time.

"Here we are my dear. We're safe now." Just as before his words were gentle as if he were speaking to an old friend. The soft ground on the path kicked up as the car rolled to a stop beside the barn. He lifted the boy out the back with such care and brought him inside to a back room. In the room were two chairs, wooden but sturdy, and a table. It had lamps hanging from the ceiling and supplies scattered on the table. This was to be their home until his next arrangement was completed. He sat the boy on the chair, tying his legs to the legs of the chair and replacing the rope around his wrists with zipties from the table. The last bit of rope was used to tie his chest to the back of the chair and his thighs to the bottom of the seat. Once it was secure, double checking to be sure it was tight, he removed the blindfold from his eyes. Jaden wanted the boy to be the first thing he saw when he awoke so he took off his mask and sat down in the chair patiently awaiting for his love to wake up.

Slowly, Taylor faded back into consciousness, and the events previous to his abrupt break from it flooded back to him. He jolted, eyes snapping open as he tried to pull away from the chair. Obviously, this didn't work, as he was pretty firmly tied to the chair. This did not stop his breathing from becoming erratic, heart racing as he took in the man in front of him. He... had no idea who that was, and would have sworn he had never seen him before in his life. He was kind of hot, though, and Taylor couldn't help but notice, despite the situation. Maybe if this meeting were different, he'd have smiled, and said something complimentary. However, as it was, he was terrified.

He looked down at his bonds, mind racing as he tried to think of how to get out of them. Unfortunately, not only did Taylor know nothing about how to escape something like this, but he had no idea how to get free of the binds. Next, he looked around the room, eyes lingering on the table covered in supplies before his eyes returned to his captor.

"Who are you?"

An excited smile dawned his face as he almost leaped out his chair. "You're awake! You don't remember me? Well, of course, you wouldn't we only met once and..." He started to trail off from his thoughts, shaking his head back on track. "None of that matters now. What matters is that you're awake and we're safe now." His smile was ever present as he got up from his seat and began to circle the boy. What was he to tell the boy? He played their encounter over and over again in his head a thousand times before this moment but now that's real he didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry my love I'm just glad you're here, but we can't stay here for long or the bad people will come to take you from me." Jaden paused standing behind him, running his hand through the boy's hair and caressing his cheek. "I won't allow them to take you from me.. You want to stay with me... don't you?" His expression hardened, serious about every word he said. His large hand gripped Taylor's jaw with more force thinking about why he would ever want to leave him. He couldn't stand the thought of it.

Taylor pressed into his chair at that excited smile, already beginning to frown. He'd met this guy? He didn't remember that, and he was pretty sure this psycho would have stuck out. He was wrong on that count, but that wasn't really the point. The man stood and began to circle him, and he was put off by the silence, and how much he felt like some kind of prey. "How is this safe?" he asked, partially out of legit curiosity, and partially out of a desire to fill the silence, "I'm tied to a chair."

Then the man continued speaking, and Taylor couldn't tell if that was better or worse than the silence, as the words caused his heart to sink. The touching was worse, making him feel ill. What gave this man a right to touch him? He wanted to scream, tell this guy to go fuck himself, that he wished he was at home, or that the 'bad people' would take him... but then Jaden's gaze hardened, and that hand tightened on his jaw, and his eyes widened. He couldn't. How could he when the wrong word could result in him getting hurt. "Yeah, I want to be with you," he reassured him quickly, smiling nervously, "Why wouldn't I want to be with you?"

His eyes fluttered hearing his love reassure him. "You do? That's wonderful! I knew you'd want to stay with me instead of them." Jaden swiftly came from around the chair so they could be face to face. "You're so cute when you smile. It's one of the things I love about you." His heart started racing seeing the love of his life finally sitting in front of him, smiling even. He leaned into Taylor, getting so close their lips almost touched but Jaden stopped himself. The dark-haired psycho wanted to wait for a romantic moment, a date perhaps, before landing his first kiss upon the younger's lips. His body retreated to a safer distance from Taylor to rethink his actions. Jaden started to squeeze his head angry that he was getting ahead of himself.

"I'm sorry my love I just... You're so important to me. We're staying here for a few more hours then we are leaving for a place I had set up for us." His green eyes were focused on Taylor's before he turned to leave the room. "I'll be right back... I need to make a phone call. Don't try to go anywhere or I'll have to tie you to the floor." His voice was deep, serious, as he gave a final look exiting the small room to stand near the barn door. He needed to see if those 'arrangements' were complete. He had requested for an old abandoned building near some very distant town nobody really knew of to be fixed up for him to live in. Of course, the house was made for two since he had it prepared especially for Taylor and would be filling it with all of Taylor's favorite things since he will never be leaving said building.

The smile on his face became harder and harder to hold the longer Jaden spoke, especially once Jaden was in front of him. Then he was being complimented, and how was he supposed to respond to being told he was loved? How was he supposed to tell this man he didn't love Taylor- that he didn't even know him? Even if he could find the words, it would probably make this dude angry, which was the exact opposite of Taylor's goals right now. Who knew what he might do if Taylor upset him? He didn't even want to think about it, nearly shuddering as he remembered the hand gripping his face just moments ago.

After a couple of seconds, he settled on an awkward, "Thanks..." By now the other was getting close to Taylor's face, and he couldn't handle that, smile falling the closer Jaden's lips got to his, leaning back in his seat. His face morphed into something like a grimace before his eyes shut tight and he waited for the kiss to come. However, it never did, and eventually Jaden was speaking again. Carefully, he let his eyes open a crack, peeking at Jamie. He listened carefully to what he said, but despite it, he still found himself thinking about trying to escape. Sure, he would probably be caught, but it was better than being complicit in his own capture... right? ...No. He needed to think through his escape a bit more than that, to wait for a real opening, instead of just this.

"Yes Mr. Franta. It will be in perfect condition by morning." The voice over the phone assured him before hanging up. Jaden had taken a fake name, Matteo Franta, and paid for everything in cash as an added precaution. "Soon my love... It'll be just the two of us and you'll love it." He whispered to himself, clutching the burner phone in his large hands. His heart was pounding at the thought of the two of them finally being alone, living in a nice house, and having only each other. Jaden was overprotective of what he claimed as his own and Taylor was just that. He wanted him all to himself without any question.

Time to check on the boy, make sure he wasn't trying to leave him. "Baby boy? Have you been behaving?" His large form stood in the doorway examining the younger with his eyes. "You didn't... try to leave me did you..? Because if you did... You would need to be punished." His expression was stern with a hint of insanity. Jaden wouldn't tolerate misbehavior even from the love of his life. His eyes fluttered a few times as he took a few steps towards the boy strapped to the chair. There was no way he could attempt anything obvious, he made sure that Taylor wouldn't be able to move. Knowing this he still wanted to make sure.

As the time stretched on, Taylor began to get... antsy. His heart hammered in his chest like a bird trying to escape its cage, and everything in him screamed for escape. But he couldn't. He didn't even know how to begin, and the risk of getting caught by this man was too much for him. What if Jaden decided he'd had enough and killed him? What if he didn't? The thought sent a shiver down Taylor's spine. He didn't even want to think about what this man had in store for him. It was almost enough to get him tugging at his confines. But no. He had to be smart.

He was glad he hadn't once Jaden entered the room again. It was hard to keep from shaking as he stared at the floor, watching the other's shadow. He forced himself to smile at least a bit, shaky as it was, and continued to force himself to look up at Jaden. "No, I was behaving. I wouldn't- I would never try to leave you." He went for sweet, but landed more on the cautious end of things. "...You believe me, right?" He didn't know what he'd do if he didn't. His very life was in this man's hands.

Jaden swiftly moved behind the boy, keeping eye contact all the while until he crouched down the examine his binds. "Good boy." He traced his finger along it to the front of the boy's chest, leading him to stand before him. His large hand slid gently up his form resting on his chin. His skin was so soft and perfect in his eyes. Jaden pulled the younger's chin up to look him in the eyes. "Good boys get rewards. We leave in a few hours." Cold expressionless eyes stared down at Taylor watching for hints of a lie they boy may or may not have made.

"I'm doing all of this for you because I love you, keep that in mind." He softened remembering why he loved the boy who surely loves him too, or at least, he will learn to love him in the near future. Leaving the boy with a loving smile Jaden sat down in the doorway, back pressed against the post so he could attempt to take a short nap before the long drive ahead of him.

Taylor couldn't look away from Jaden, fear and anxiety increasing with each second Jaden didn't answer his question, with every step closer he took. He turned his head as best as he could to watch Jaden look over the binds trapping him to this chair and this place. When Jaden finally spoke, it caused a wave of relief to crash through Taylor, though it barely lasted a second once he realized he was being touched again. He watched as Jaden stood in front of him, heart beating rapidly as the hand slid up him. He could barely keep himself from trying to tug his chin away from Jaden. His next words made his heart hammer in his chest, and as he looked into Jaden's eyes all he could feel was fear.

"I know..." Taylor whispered, relaxing just a smidgen as Jaden smiled at him, even if under the circumstances that was fairly troublesome. He watched the man go to the doorway, then looked down at his bindings, before wondering what the hell he was going to do for the next few hours.

Jaden let his whole body relax, slowing down after all the adrenaline that coursed through him. His eyes closed firm to drift asleep with dreams of fantasies with his beloved. Despite how it may seem Jaden did want the best for Taylor but had a strange way of going about it. A sane person would offer him friendship rather than kidnapping but Jaden couldn't bear the thought of rejection. This was the only way. His form slumped down sound asleep in the doorway. For a rather built man, he didn't snore and slept without a sound, almost as if he wasn't breathing. His dreams were vivid, realistic even, showing him events that he wasn't in much control of. They were good dreams but he could only follow its course as if he was a player rather than the game master.

He slept for three hours before slowly stirring awake. That was more than enough sleep for him to make this drive. They were going to have to get another car soon, as well as get food. "Baby boy it's time to leave." He spoke low but his words still fell rough from just waking up.

Taylor didn't sleep while he waited- how could he, with the amount of stress he was under? His entire body was tensed in a way he barely even noticed, and he spent the better part of the wait brainstorming what could happen next. The way Jaden had been talking, Taylor doubted he would be killed... at first, at least. Then he thought about the way Jaden had lost his temper. He'd seen the way Jaden's face hardened, felt the way he'd gripped his face... Could he kill him? And even if he didn't kill him, how could he know that the fate that awaited him wasn't something worse than death? How long would he have to pretend he loved this man he barely knew? Even now, he was struggling. What if he wasn't convincing enough? His heart raced, and he almost started hyperventilating. He didn't want to think anymore, but what else was there to do?

Eventually, Jaden woke up, and despite himself Taylor was truly thankful. Now that he was awake, he wouldn't be alone with his thoughts, right? But now that future he'd been contemplating was almost upon him, and it was still a bit... terrifying.

"Right now?"

"Yes. Right now. Stay still, when you open your eyes again we'll be far from here." Jaden approached the boy cautiously so not to startle him. He knew this was going to be a big transition for him but it couldn't be helped. If he were to find out where the duo was headed someone would be able to track them. He pulled out a dark black blindfold from his back pocket, the same one he used on him earlier, and tied it to cover the boy's eyes. "Maybe we can dye our hair together. I've always wanted to try something new." He joked trying to make this easier on the both of them as he crouched behind Taylor. The binding was tied tightly and took a bit of force to undo. He hadn't realized he did such a good job until now when his hands were sore from pulling, but the deed was done. He slung the boy over his shoulder and headed for the vehicle he parked outside. Just as last time he didn't want to chance anyone recognizing him so Jaden laid him down carefully in the backseat, strapping him down with the seatbelts. Once he was secure it was time to depart.
Next destination, home sweet home.

It was a bit late to worry about startling the boy, in all honesty, but that was a thought for another time. Taylor somehow managed to keep apprehensive eye contact with Jaden, eyes only glancing away to take in the blindfold. Great, he was going to be blindfolded. Again. It should have been more worrying that instead of complete and utter terror, Taylor was simply mildly annoyed. He barely managed to stop himself from saying something sarcastic when Jaden suggested they dye their hair together, something that Taylor could not have been less interested in. He liked his hair color, thank you very much.

He winced as his bindings were undone, feeling the pull and realizing how tight they had truly been tied. He rolled his wrists once they were free to help them get circulation, and then with no warning he was being lifted up. Taylor couldn't help but yelp at the sudden change in position, and kept still as stone as he was carried, tense as his heart pounded in his chest. He could only hope that someone would find him sooner rather than later as he was put down in what he could only assume was the backseat of some sort of vehicle.

After a while of driving, nerves were beginning to eat Taylor up. In a last ditch effort to try and distract himself, Taylor swallowed, and asked, "...What's your name?"

Jaden had been driving for quite some time, the open road starting to get to his eyes. He had the radio playing softly in the background so he didn't completely go insane. It wasn't until Taylor spoke up that anything had caught his attention. His name. How could he forget the boy didn't actually know his name, did he expect him to read his mind? He cursed himself internally for not saying so earlier but it couldn't be helped. "Jaden." He spoke plainly. His eyes caught glimpse of a few notable signs; rest stops, next towns, attractions. None of these were of interest to him, they had to get to another state, a few states away actually.

"Are you okay back there? Do you need anything to eat?" He figured it would be polite to ask if he was hungry or thirsty. It had been quite some time since Jaden last ate and it might have been the same for the boy.

Taylor nodded, eyes examining the roof of the car. "Jaden," he said, testing the way it felt in his mouth. The name itself was innocuous, not something he'd expect to be the name of a kidnapper. He wasn't quite sure what would be a kidnapper's name. Something like Jebidiah, maybe? Definitely not anything as harmless and normal as Jaden. Of course, as Jaden had shown, he was anything but normal.

As he asked his next question, Taylor had to stop and think. He knew he was hungry- the ache of his stomach was more than enough to alert him of that- but did he really want to tell Jaden that?

The choice was taken away as his stomach growled, and Taylor couldn't help but scowl a bit at just how loud it was. "...Yes," he said, deciding not to give any further details.

[Oof this was from two weeks ago omg it's so hard for me to reply to threads cause I never know when you replied. I don't get notifications and sometimes I miss them cause the site sends me a million notifications a day about their stuff T^T]

[Oof this was from two weeks ago omg it's so hard for me to reply to threads cause I never know when you replied. I don't get notifications and sometimes I miss them cause the site sends me a million notifications a day about their stuff T^T]
((Oh no! Do you think it would help if I tagged you or sent you messages that I had replied or maybe both? I really like this rp we're doing so I wouldn't mind a bit of extra effort at all

Jaden took note that the boy was hungry and figured it best to stop at the next rest stop. It was a rather large one so it would have a few options.

"Do you want a burger? I like burgers and fries." His voice sounded softer, less like an intimidating man. His general tension was relaxed thinking about foods that he liked and chatting to someone he was interested in, even though it wasn't really chatting. "There's also pizza or... I don't know what you're hungry for." He bit his lip focusing on the road ahead. He didn't want to upset Taylor more than anything, he was all he had left. The car swerved between lanes, passing the cars in fluid motions.

NEXT EXIT: REST STATION

Users who are viewing this thread

Back