• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Society of Heroes

ApophisX

Untitled.png
Enhanced human beings with incredible abilities have been around for centuries. Documents of their existence dating all the way back to the Dark Ages. They've lived in secret, as outsiders with fear of government officials coming to their doorsteps, fear of being viewed as different, and losing everything they hold dear. After all, with powers like that, how could they not lose everything?

However, there are those who use these abilities for the greater good. To stand up for what is right. To stand up against injustice and oppression. They have been dubbed by the public as "The Society of Heroes". A private organization operating outside the command of the world governing body. But just as how some use these abilities for the greater good, there are also those who use it for their own selfish gain and ideals.

At approximately 10:33 PM, Pacific Standard Time, an Earthquake with an 8.6 magnitude struck the coast line of California. Putting major cities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Sacramento in a complete blackout. Trillions in damages. Countless lives lost. Many wounded. But amidst the disaster, something has awoken. Something evil. And it will not rest until it achieves its goal. And only you can stop it.

Rules:

- This roleplay takes place in a separate world from Marvel or DC. Those characters don't exist here. So only original characters, please.

- This is something I want to do long term, so if you're looking for something short term and cannot commit to it, maybe this isn't the right fit for you.

- I will only RP on this website. No exceptions. Sorry.

- No god-modding/auto-hitting, any of that nonsense.

- No one liners. I cannot stress this enough. It's frustrating when you put in the effort to help create a good, entertaining story and your partner isn't willing to do the same.

- I will not go down a road that will contradict the rules of this site in anyway. It's either fade to black or nothing at all. So, I expect you to do the same.

- I'm not too picky about replies, but I do expect my partners to be active. 1-2 replies per week is the bare minimum.

Availability:

I work full time and sometimes crazy long hours. That means weekdays you will mostly see me on during evenings or late at night (Pacific Standard Time). There might be days that I may be too exhausted to reply, so please bare that in mind. It has nothing to do with me bailing on you. Weekends, I'm on almost all day long unless something has come up (which I will let you know about).

Note: If you're interested in this roleplay, please give me a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back