Video Games So... who else playin Among Us instead of doing schoolwork?

I remember one time I went into a game where there were 5 of us or so, and 3 messages were exchanged the entire time:

“Where”
“Red sus”
“Ok”

And then the game was won by the crew mates

A couple of other times I’ve joined Haikyuu servers and roleplayed the whole game in character with them— those are pretty fun!

I'm going to be recording Among Us for YT, however I'd rather not play with randos as the channel is mostly family friendly and people are jerks in the chat. I need 5 more players to be able to do this (there is 3 including myself already). Are there any active players who can watch their language fairly well, is mostly a good sport, and would like to join in?

Yes I am aware of the censor chat option but it's not very good and sometimes censors random stuff so I'd rather not use it.

I'm going to be recording Among Us for YT, however I'd rather not play with randos as the channel is mostly family friendly and people are jerks in the chat. I need 5 more players to be able to do this (there is 3 including myself already). Are there any active players who can watch their language fairly well, is mostly a good sport, and would like to join in?

Yes I am aware of the censor chat option but it's not very good and sometimes censors random stuff so I'd rather not use it.
You can invite me

Just played the weirdest game of Among Us ever. It got hacked.

In the lobby there were 2 people using the same colour. Ok thats weird but I didn't think much of it. Then ingame we all teleported into the walls and couldnt get out. Someone got killed, reported their own body, and was alive again somehow. Yellow then started teleporting after me (some creepy slenderman stuff right there) but no one believed me. Then the votes were hijacked and we were all forced to vote for someone that had already been voted out and was actually dead. Overall a really, really strange game. I recorded some of it

Sorry for formatting im on mobile

I lowkey hate being Imposter-am I alone on this?
Being impostor, imo, is only fun when you're playing with a good group. If your fellow impostor screws up and gets voted out too quick, it becomes really difficult to win. Likewise, if the chat looks like this;
"Where"
"Pink sus"
"Ok"
'Orange has voted'
'Blue has voted' (etc)

... without anyone asking for or presenting any evidence, it's really annoying.

Being impostor, imo, is only fun when you're playing with a good group. If your fellow impostor screws up and gets voted out too quick, it becomes really difficult to win. Likewise, if the chat looks like this;
"Where"
"Pink sus"
"Ok"
'Orange has voted'
'Blue has voted' (etc)

... without anyone asking for or presenting any evidence, it's really annoying.
Thing is, it's not even that. I just wanna do tasks tbh

Thing is, it's not even that. I just wanna do tasks tbh
Can't say I really get that. Being impostor can be stressful but to me its also more fun than being crewmate.
BC as a crewmate no one listens to you, you're sus for no reason, and you get voted off randomly or killed 10 seconds into the round.

The amount of Among Us I have played instead of doing homework is staggering lol

i have been! but apparently there's a hacking issue so i'm trying to stay off :-(
Ah, the hacking has been terrible. Earlier in this thread I uploaded a video of when my game got hacked, though that instance was more funny than bad.
But just yesterday my lil sis had a server stalker follow her to every game she joined, spamming some political message in the chat. It happened so much she had to stop playing for a while

Ah, the hacking has been terrible. Earlier in this thread I uploaded a video of when my game got hacked, though that instance was more funny than bad.
But just yesterday my lil sis had a server stalker follow her to every game she joined, spamming some political message in the chat. It happened so much she had to stop playing for a while
that would have scared the living crap out of me oh my god

I like to play every once in a while in public lobbies. I was burnt out while playing with friends and I realized that the game was an easy way to trigger my anger. I've had some pretty fun experiences with randos though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back