So um. . .hi

Smol Iι

So, erm hello! My name is Smol I'm a roleplayer from G+. At the moment they are planning on removing some functions I use a lot for role play. These include, but are not limited to collections and hangouts (Instant messaging function). Because of this I have decided to try out RPNation, it's my first time so hi. I hope that I will have a rather nice time on here, and would love to know where I should get starter. At the moment certain functions are locked until I make 10 posts, hopefully those will fly by. So, hi.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you for the kind words! It really helps when making such a big change. But when I would assume not because of your own tastes, do you know any good multiverse RPs?

Thank you for the kind words! It really helps when making such a big change. But when I would assume not because of your own tastes, do you know any good multiverse RPs?
I know someone who actually just created one!

A multiverse rp, new guy here was looking for one and I stalked one of your statuses and saw you had one so! Show the new guy your rp please? Welcome him into the fold that is rpn!
Ohshit-- I mean, yeah! Of course! I am a responsible person! *Nervous chuckle*
Here ya go, the introduction.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/clash-war-for-the-omniverse-reboot-multiverse-rp.326668/

If you have any questions about the RP, or about the site overall, just tag me. Like this:
Birdsie Birdsie

Oh hey @TheMechanist, I was wondering if you knew any good Percy Jackson rps going on, I've done my searching but I couldn't find that many active ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back