• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So Spooky | Halloween-y Plot Ideas

EpicFaerieTale

UFO queen

tumblr_inline_mhzpav6Ikf1r2riqg.gif

I love October and I L-O-V-E Halloween. I'm a full time student with a part-time job on the weekend, but hopefully I can still post a minimum of once a day. In any scenario I am willing to play X or Y. F/M, F/F, or M/M are all accepted. Plot tweaking and suggestion is also a-okay! I might update the thread if any other plots strike my fancy. 

scenario 1. 

X and Y have known each other most of their lives, being the only children living in the woods. X lives with and works for her grandmother and is best known for her red hood. Y is the “Big Bad Wolf,” a troublemaker from birth, who enjoys tagging along with X and pulling on her pigtails. The two are unlikely friends and care dearly for each other. As X’s eighteenth birthday arrives she admits that she would like to venture out of the little woods and seek her fortune. And Y wants to tag along.

--

scenario 2.

X is a young witch in training who has recently inherited not only her grandmother’s spell book, but her familiar as well. After a spell gone wrong X accidentally turns her familiar from a cat into a human! Unimpressed with X’s clumsy handling of magic, Y steals her spell book and makes off into the night. The chase is on as X tries to catch up to Y, getting into all kinds of trouble along the way. Will Y relent and give up X’s rightful inheritance? And is it possible that Y might even grow fond of X?

--

scenario 3.

X is a young woman living on her own for the first time in a killer apartment. The rent is ridiculously cheap and the apartment is located in walking distance of everything. Come moving day X finally learns the catch to her awesome new apartment: she has a roommate – a ghost, to be specific. Y is just as surprised that X can see them, and quickly jumps on the opportunity for companionship. Can these two make it work as roommates?

--

TBA.

7 minutes ago, EpicFaerieTale said:

tumblr_inline_mhzpav6Ikf1r2riqg.gif

I love October and I L-O-V-E Halloween. I'm a full time student with a part-time job on the weekend, but hopefully I can still post a minimum of once a day. In any scenario I am willing to play X or Y. F/M, F/F, or M/M are all accepted. Plot tweaking and suggestion is also a-okay! I might update the thread if any other plots strike my fancy. 

scenario 1. 

X and Y have known each other most of their lives, being the only children living in the woods. X lives with and works for her grandmother and is best known for her red hood. Y is the “Big Bad Wolf,” a troublemaker from birth, who enjoys tagging along with X and pulling on her pigtails. The two are unlikely friends and care dearly for each other. As X’s eighteenth birthday arrives she admits that she would like to venture out of the little woods and seek her fortune. And Y wants to tag along.

--

scenario 2.

X is a young witch in training who has recently inherited not only her grandmother’s spell book, but her familiar as well. After a spell gone wrong X accidentally turns her familiar from a cat into a human! Unimpressed with X’s clumsy handling of magic, Y steals her spell book and makes off into the night. The chase is on as X tries to catch up to Y, getting into all kinds of trouble along the way. Will Y relent and give up X’s rightful inheritance? And is it possible that Y might even grow fond of X?

--

scenario 3.

X is a young woman living on her own for the first time in a killer apartment. The rent is ridiculously cheap and the apartment is located in walking distance of everything. Come moving day X finally learns the catch to her awesome new apartment: she has a roommate – a ghost, to be specific. Y is just as surprised that X can see them, and quickly jumps on the opportunity for companionship. Can these two make it work as roommates?

--

TBA.

I'd be down for 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back