• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

So my job is haunted...(Me and Ricia)

StartingOver

Two Thousand Club
This is a tall of two sisters who get jobs at a old theater. The explore the older thing from it's balconies to it's odd basement when they discover it is indeed haunted. This discovery leads down a darker path as both girls realize this fun might become very dangerous.

(Tale of two sisters*)

Marlien has been working at the theater for years. It was not her most favorite thing to do, but it was a good time waster and also helped her get money to help out with her loans in college. She was graduating soon though, so she was thinking about quitting her job as soon as she got her new one.

"Marlien why am I here?" Jem whined slumping her head a she walked to find her older sister.

"Why must you drag me to this old probably haunted theater?" She sighed agian as she made her way down the stairs and down onto the stage. The one thing she did like was the stage area. She walked from one side to the other and made a few poses at the pretend camera of her catwalk getting lost in her own world.

"Because, I don't want you going out and hanging out with your... friends." Her protective older sister vibes made her feel like Jen was ripe for the picking to be picked up by some bad influences. Specially sparling into the dangerous career choice of model. "The theater is not haunted." Marlien defended, but it already seemed to late as Jen already melted to another world. Marline sighed and started to sweep the seats.

Jen snapped out of it and turned to face her.

"What's weong with my friends?" Jen's eyes lit up with anger. "Sorry I like boys Marlien." She threw her hands up. "For the record you know I have to attend those parties right, to make friends and connections so I can further my career." She sighed and calmed herself down. "I love you sis and I know you just love me back but you've got to chill out." She walked over and grabed another broom and helped.

"Yeah sure, but you don't have to hang out with them after the parties." Marlien said. What attitude her sister had right now. But she knew she was cranky because she rather be out doing something else. Marlien just continued to clean quietly, really unconcerned with her sister being a bit pissy. She was a drama queen at times and that was ok.

"I already explained and apologized like a million times for that one time sis!" Jen said. Jen had a problem, she was boy crazy and in a line of work with tons of beautful men that could be hard, also with them being further along with there careers they could control Jen with promise of stardom and their looks. Make her go out to parties she shouldn't go to.

"He was really cute and I don't know how it happened..." She rubbed the back of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back