• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So, I'm Kind of New to This

Saint_John446

Kinda Forgot I Had This Here
Hello, I'm Saint_John446, and despite having been on this site for about a year if I recall correctly, I haven't done much in terms of, well anything, and today I decided to change that. I'm looking for a partner that's willing to help me figure out just how to get into the stride of actually roleplaying. I don't have a plot, world, or even character idea/concept yet, as I'm more comfortable in a duo and personally greatly enjoy the brainstorming process with another person.

About Me:
Somewhat active- unless absolutely impossible, I will typically respond to you as soon as I'm aware something has been sent
Literately competent- I am very proud of my grammar, and go out of my way to make sure my sentences are as legible as possible
Attempt to match post length- very rarely will I post with less than four sentences
Prefer to avoid playing canon characters should a fanfiction roleplay begin- solely because I am afraid of being incapable of replicating the character the way he or she is actually portrayed
Confident in playing all characters, genders, etc
Am willing to try any style/combination of genres and story styles, but am significantly more confident in some over others
Am perfectly okay with sitting back and just having fun with a plotline/characters
Fairly shy but overly friendly, hope I don't come off as overly annoying
Easily distractable and will often come up with several new plot/story/character ideas

What I Hope to Have in a Partner
Somewhat active- I perfectly understand having a real life that's more important, but I don't and would like excuses to forget about that fact
Capable enough literately and grammatically that I won't be asking for clarification every five words
Patient with my lack of confidence and ability
Willing to speak up if a plot has lost its spark- we can always make a new one if you want
Willing to communicate, brainstorm, and even just speak with me- I like writing, but I also like people

Well, I guess that's all, so, uh, feel free to either post here or PM and we can see what kind of things we make

Hey there! If you send me a PM, I'd love to brainstorm some plots/characters with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back