So??? How's life???

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
This is a game of spam. No matter what's going on in your life, put something that makes you laugh in here. It can be anything at any moment!
Just drop it here so we can find it mildly humorous and then have you explain it and laugh. Mostly things that just happened in chats or you thought of, or even little quotes from roleplays or books. (I find some little things very funny)

Anyways, GO!

Tag friends!
D duegxybus B BlueClover Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Lappi Lappi High Moon High Moon SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Theflamre Theflamre Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Moonshadow Moonshadow Mwhahaha! I've dragged you all into this! A little scared to tag more, because who knows how anyone will react, so tag peoples for me!

My parents got murdered in an alleyway, I went on hiatus for 5 years before taking back my dad's company, I became a life-sized bat guy who apparently can beat gods because logic. Kinda funny story. XD

Oh... Good for you! If you want that, you can achieve it! Follow your dreams!

So right now I find Ducks very amusing based on one of my peoples getting called a duck
bce.gif

be305e2953170dbbfcff95eff67087c2.jpg
RP3OgA4I.jpeg
giphy.gif

Tell me, where should I go? To the right, where nothing's left? Or should I go left where nothin's right?

play on wordssssss

I played Planetside 2 today with my outfit (like a clan), and we had numerous funny moments. I would explain them all, but I don't think any of you would understand unless you were NC, in the outfit, and knew of the lingo we use. I guess the closest thing I can talk about is how one of us said Rem is a yandere, and I pointed out that the only yandere I liked was Kurumi and also how I think Emilia is better. It's an anime thing, so I guess some might understand but some not. Legit though so much funny shit happened that would take a lot of explaining, and this alone is energy consuming. Thanks Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed for making me do this, I will never post here again.

I played Planetside 2 today with my outfit (like a clan), and we had numerous funny moments. I would explain them all, but I don't think any of you would understand unless you were NC, in the outfit, and knew of the lingo we use. I guess the closest thing I can talk about is how one of us said Rem is a yandere, and I pointed out that the only yandere I liked was Kurumi and also how I think Emilia is better. It's an anime thing, so I guess some might understand but some not. Legit though so much funny shit happened that would take a lot of explaining, and this alone is energy consuming. Thanks Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed for making me do this, I will never post here again.
Noooooo!
DX
What have I done!

Rem from Death Note?

I wasn't even tagged and I showed up. Look at me, bein' all tenacious and outgoing.
Ha.
Like that would translate to me irl.

So, I have to tell the story I always tell everybody when there's a lull in the conversation.
A'ight, so my BSA troop and I were just starting to unpack for summer camp. We'd set out a few things like the fire extinguisher, the stuff for the canopies, and the waters. So, one of the second-year scouts walks up to me and my friend and says in a dead serious voice:
"What's the fire extinguisher for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back