• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So... Demons?

Viper

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow RPers! I have been really, really wanting to RP something that involves demons lately so every idea in here has to do with demons, hell, or similar themes. So if you aren't comfortable with the devil, angels, and the like being used in an RP setting, this thread is sadly not for you.

Of course I, just like everyone else, have credentials. So here is a list of things that I would like from you with some stuff about me and my RP style mixed in.

• Be able to type at least one paragraph, meaning 5+ lines. More is highly encouraged though since my usual/average amount is 2 paragraphs.
  • Be able to reply at least once a day. Unless I am sleeping or at work then I am online and checking RPnation frequently to see if I have any replies. Basically, I have no life which leaves me antsy for something to do... which is where RPing comes in!
  • Be okay with making character sheets, basic ones mind you, but still character sheets. If you like to make characters for both main and frequent side characters than I am the girl for you! I normally use anime for images but I will leave the decision to you, at the end of the day I don't care if I use anime, realistic, or semi realistic face claims.
  • Be willing to RP in a thread. It is just so much more organized to keep our CS, out of character chat, and in character dialogue in different places.
  • This isn't really a credential but I need to mention the topic of romance. To put it simply, I don't care. We can throw it in if you would like or not, it doesn't matter to me. Romance will not be the main point of the RP though, nor will I force it if my character hates you. I also play men almost exclusively so if there is romance it's either going to be mxf or mxm.
  • Be considerate. If you are going to be gone a few days than tell me, if you have lost interest and want to drop out then tell me. I will only be upset if you forget or ignore me.

Now onto the plots… I am presenting them as if they are parings but honestly they are just the roles I would like us to be, the one I want to be is bolded.

• Demon x Master- Sort of a Black Butler situation, you summon me to make a contract at some price (Your soul, your first born, your voice, etc etc) This can be modern or not it doesn't matter much to me but I think it would be fun to act as an unstoppable pair who is at the end of the day just using each other to get what they want. We will need to work out a full plot.
  • Deceased x Deceased- A trip through the circle of hell, starting from purgatory and descending down all the way to the center of hell where the devil sits. Why? Because the devil set up a bet with two dead strangers that if they can gain a token of favor from each of the lord of the circles (the seven deadly sins) and make it to him in one piece, then he will give them a second chance at life. A lot of world building will be required I imagine.
  • Gangs x Undercover Cop- Also an idea that involved the seven deadly sins however this is in the modern world and more realistic. In a big city filled with possibilities and opportunity there is also a lot of violence and danger. Over eight districts only one district remains free from powerful gangs which have all but taken over/ destroyed the police force within. You work for the final remaining police force until you get a lead from an unlikely source as to how you can get in and learn about each gang from the inside however what you find is more than just corruption but a plan that goes deeper than anyone thought possible. Obviously, I have a lot of ideas for this…

If anyone has any other ideas, demon related or otherwise, I will happily hear them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back