Literature So Bad It's Good Fanfiction.

@readingraebow it's sort of the gateway drug to internet weirdness, first it was My Immortal, then Sonichu, and then next thing I know, I'm browsing 4 Chan.

Also found this audio visual disaster.

[media]

[/media]

I remember reading My immortal and laughing/cringing/face palming all in that order. It was truly a 'masterpiece' haha

readingraebow said:
My friend says the Temptation of Edward Cullen is also kind of bad. She thinks it might have been written by the same person. I'll see if I can find a link.
Twilight is a hotmess of a fandom prone to all sorts of crap. Hell, it spawned 50 Shades of Grey.

Oh god, I forgot what it's called xD i'm really into hetalia fanfics, and I am one of the few people who ship Prussia and Italy. One of the first ones I come by is a two-chapter long kiss scene ending with Germany beating up Prussia. It was also written so terribly I had to skip over entire parts.

Sabrac said:
Believe me, I've seen something sooo far worse than this. There's a polish website where two girls analyze fanfictions. Most of them are terribly bad. The worst was a crossover the Hunchback of Notre Dame with Harry Potter. You definitely don't wanna see it.
Tell me more. Is the site translated into Emglish? Or hell, even German?

Unfortunately no. It's written in Polish only. But let me translate you the introduction of the analyze.

Can you imagine Harry as Esmeralda, singing like that: [media]

[/media]
Snape, who looks like a strange way Garou, who looks like Quasimodo; Dumbledore as a (perverted old) raw priest, attracted to young veteran with a scar in the shape of lightning and experiencing the moral dilemmas; Luna transformed into a guy with long, brown hair, poetically wandering through district of beggars.

Draco Malfoy parades in shining armor and brandishing his wand (not a wooden wand, the analyzers used this word in another context), because he's an Auror, especially that his fiancee is beautiful and delicate, though somewhat possessive Blaise Blaise with golden hair.

Hermione was amputated from the plot; But there's Ron, who had surgery and he's now the king of the gypsies, black hunk with dreadlocks.

In short, the plot focuses on Snape in love with Harry and how badly Dumbledore with Draco want to use their wands against Harry.

There exists a Warhammer 40k fanfic that was deleted off of Fanfiction.net, but it was about a Gary Stu Ork killing the God Emperor because "he caused all the racism in the galaxy and the other races just wanted to be friends." If you are familiar with Warhammer 40k, this is NOT the case. Anyways, the Ork then banishes the chaos gods and converts all the factions to Christianity. It's supposedly not a troll and the author claimed to be a Warhammer 40k fan. A shame it got deleted because it could have been a funny read, I learned about this fanfic on TV Tropes, by the way.

There's a whole page on TV Tropes for So Bad It's Good fanfiction. Here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]@readingraebow it's sort of the gateway drug to internet weirdness, first it was My Immortal, then Sonichu, and then next thing I know, I'm browsing 4 Chan.
Also found this audio visual disaster.

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
AH! It's like throwing up old hot dogs and eating it!

Personally, I am seething at how the girls failed at their grammar. A few other reasons are why I am mad, but I wish not to share them.

But this is an excerpt I found from a really bad Harry Potter one, because the original was deleted.

Entry Nineteen:

To quote Captain Piett: "I think we got something sir."

And by something I mean a horrifically misguided romantic fanfic.

Prinzessin Chapter 1, a total drama series fanfic | FanFiction

Remember that show Total Drama Island? Remember how bad boy Duncan and good girl Courtney were really cute together? Well now the get together in an AU fic set in the fucking Holocaust. Duncan is an SS guard, and Courtney is a fucking Jew. How could this go wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back