Other So, anyone do the Magic the Gatherings?

Metropal

Panda Extraordinaire
<p>

Just curious if there were other fans of it out there. We could debate the new sets. Or old sets. Or chess sets.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that with a lot of people. I played a guy two weeks ago that hadn't played in ten years.

I feel ya. In like a week, four sets are going out of standard. I'm having to rebuild my card base now just so I can make some sort of deck.

Gameplay wise, don't. More often than not you'll get a stupid easy victory or match up against something that can shut down tribal decks easy. Either way it's not very fun. I just prefer the older snake-like slivers to the new humanoid ones.

Although matches between two sliver decks were funny! The old ones were phrased that "All slivers get X", so whatever you dropped your opponent got. You had to think real hard about throwing out a creature then, most of the time the easiest way to win was to get them out as fast as possible.

I like strong bombs, so that's why I never got into slivers. The only thing I've got right now is a mono- black demon EDH.

I play Magic the Gathering. I have a couple decks, five of them are draft decks I made into actual playable decks, and another is the red commander deck that came out last year. The most I've paid for a card is around eighty and that's for a Jace the Mind Sculptor, and I'm working on making a blue/black mill deck. All my decks are not yet complete since I still need to get certain Planeswalkers for certain decks. My friends that I play magic with, play casual(I think that's what it is called...) seeing that we can play cards that are from older sets. Can't wait for two week to be over, going to be doing a draft for Fate Reforged.

Does anybody else realize how powerful the sultai colours are in Legacy?

I mean, necropotence, Goyf, and Force of will all in one deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back