• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Snuff the Rooster (Vietnam war rp)

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Like the Alice in chains song, this rp will be about the Vietnam war. It will follow a squad of men in the marine recon division (us). It will be taking place during the 1968 tet offensive, arguably the most violent period of vietnam. This rp will be dark and gritty and it most definitely will not be for some people. I wont be pulling punches as I want this to be as accurate as possible to what the war was.

There will be a limited number of spots open. The most would be thirteen in the squad.
Squad lead (Me)
Point man/Scout ( Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford )
Squad gunner ( Kabboom Kabboom )
Grenadier ()
Designated marksman ( Minyari Minyari )
Radio operator ( Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 )
Corpsman ( ONI ONI )
Rifleman x5 ( Trappy Trappy )
Kabboom Kabboom Trappy Trappy Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Last edited:
Yeet ONI ONI & Midrick Midrick - I might be able to take part but I cannot promise anything as I have only just left a RP due to me having little to no spare time to write up anything even remotely cognitive. I will nonetheless, try my best and i'll happily take a Rifleman's role.

Thank you for letting me know about this RP btw ONI ONI Appreciated my dude ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back