• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Snowflake Skaters

iknowitscold

There is a place in the world where only the best and most aspiring figure skaters come to train.

The ones who go there are the greatest and are always guaranteed a spot at prestigious competitions, including the Olympics and World Championships.

The place is high quality and is rated five stars.

This place is called the

Snowflake Skating Rink

Or also known as SSR.

-----

That's the basic plot, and remember:

We have an indoor and an outdoor rink

There's a skating shop for dresses, shoes, Zuca bags, and everything else near the rink

We need mean girls too, not everyone could be kind!

Male skaters are accepted

You can create as many characters as you want

Sometimes, stuff will happen, like me posting (insert username here)'s skates need to be sharpened!

There's a choice that says rich or not-so-rich. If you pick not-so-rich, you get $300 in your pocket at first. If you pick rich, then you get $800. Note that you may earn money by winning competitions, and that if you pick not-so-rich, you have an edge at winning. That's the catch of being wealthy.

You can use money for buying stuff at the skate store.

At first, you have your skates. No dress or zuca, you carry the skates at a low-quality bag. The bag will break after a few posts, so make sure to buy a zuca immediately!

I'm probably forgetting something. Oh well.

---

Signup link:
http://goo.gl/forms/tIaztXaGcF

---

I will post the dresses and bags on the official thread. There will be two of each available. for variety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back