• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐’๐๐Ž๐– ๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž๐ - ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

sollie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

sol's hunger games search.

• "ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแดส€แด›สœ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ษชษดษข."

| INTRO |

Hey y'all! As many of you know, my name is Sol! I'm a 21 year old uni student who LOVES LOVES writing! As happens every year, my Hunger Games itch is back after the release of the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes movie. I'm currently holding a grp called Zenith, but I wanted to do an individual search as well! While I absolutely love story and almost rarely do fandom stories, I have always been so enamored by the world of the Hunger Games. There's a lot of undiscovered territory that the books and movies leave open ended that make for great exploring and even greater flexibility and range for us to create something unique and incredible!

| ABOUT MY WRITING |

โ†ณ NOVELLA ; I am a advanced-lit and novella writer! My responses average from 300-1000, and I usually do my best to mirror my partners writing style! I am not a stickler for word count, but I do usually prefer at least 2 or 3 good paragraphs! For me, one-liners are a no-go!

โ†ณ 3RD PERSON POV ; In order to keep things understandable and consistent between both of us, I stick to third person only. I would prefer my writing partners do the same!

โ†ณ PLOTTING ; I am a big plotter! As much as I love improvisational writing for the bulk of stories and don't usually plot out every second, I do think it is important to plot out the key points of a story, usually from start to at least middle way through the RP. This keeps us on track and able to focus on a goal or a destination a bit better! Of course, I am always super flexible with this and always open to repotting things in the story!

โ†ณ GENRE ; I love multi-genre stories! In fact, I prefer them! I love romance as well and love seeing it through my stories and writing, but usually keep it as a sub-plot. It can be important in the story, but must not be the only reason we are writing. That being said... Pining, longing... All that stuff... That's my bread and butter.

| ABOUT MY PARTNERS |

โ†ณ Must be 18+. No exceptions.
    โ†ณ Write in 3rd person past tense.
    โ†ณ Help cultivate the plot and help propel the plot forward. Active in the flow of the story and willing to add input in!
    โ†ณ Write advanced-lit to novella. (As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a stickler for word count and I always prioritize quality over quantity. Not every response has to be a book and shorter replies are good for pacing, but the level of writing is preferred to be this.)
    โ†ณ Be willing to communicate OOC throughout the course of the story! (Primarily discord.)
    โ†ณ (Not a requirement but preferred) The ability to create and fill out a story with side characters. (Again, this just helps with propelling a plot forward and creates a more robust world to live in!)

๐–ค“
plots.
wordbank.
writing.
๐–ค“

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back