• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SMSMRDD Academy War ❤ Ring of Greed

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ringofgreed.png

Blurb goes here

Code of Honor

Rules? What rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
Minor Plot Derailment

Sylas Kalem, Pirate Captain

Sylas, a big smile on his face, looked out at his crew from his position about 10 feet up the main staff. "Well mates, we've made it, and we are now hovering pleasantly above the school that those damned royal boys are enrolled in. And tonight, they are apparently hosting a dance of some sort, with all the little princesses and noble ladies. There will be dancing, and flirting, and frivolity, and perchance some alcohol. And being rich, they're bound to have some valuables on them. So ladies and gents, tonight our goal is simple. We are going to bust in, steal their food, steal their shiny things, maybe steal a few people, and leave. No killing, we don't have time for that tonight. If you find any alcohol, that is priority. Butch, do me a favor, stay on the ship and be ready to winch us back up when things get weird. Miranda... go decorate the cells or something. But first, put on something pirate-like, you're messing up the vibe." He looked about at the rest of the crew. "The rest of you, grab your shit, and get ready. We're heading down in ten minutes." He laughed, jumped down from the mast, and began gearing up.

@Brown @Dandelion Princess @general ostruppen @Azula Cross @Plushie @simj22 @TheDaftStudent

❤Princess Miranda Rivers❤
King's an idiot and Dandy's a lousy princess.

Miranda soffed, she would probably be of the most use in such a task. After all, she would blend in the most, pickpocket a few losers, take as much alcohol she wanted.
"King, you really fucked up on this plan. I don't know why Dandy puts up with your shit. If I were her, I would have chopped off your head," the brunette mutters then turns to the captain, speaking up, "Are you sure that I shouldn't help out? I mean, I'll look just like those poor losers. I could pickpocket and take all the alcohol. Plus even if I got caught, it'd just look like they had a foreign -royal- visitor. Then they'd be too focused on me to a pay attention to you all stealing everything. Then you can leave me there and I'll never have to board this shit-scented boat ever again." Miranda places a hand on her hip and looks at her captain judgingly, "I'm perfect for your plan and you're too fucking stupid to realize it."

Miranda turns around and picks up a mop and a bucket,
"But whatever," she looks back dramatically, "Do you want your cells to be pink or to be coated in flowers?" Her captain probably wasn't going to change his plans. It's unfortunate that he had to have such a lousy roleplayer playing him. It's not Captain Kalem's fault that he makes shitty plans. Oh well. At least King knows that this ship looks like a peice of shit...because it is one. If she couldn't //BUT SHE SHOULD// get on this mission, she'd put up with this weeabo desu desu shit just to make this ship as fab as possible.

But she's NOT putting on any pirate crap and that's one thing.
"I don't care what you do @King Of Imagination, I'm not looking like a 7-seas monkey."

Mitsura Toshi

Mitsura scratched his head as he was writing down notes of his medical research and having a sip of black coffee, he was currently in his living quarter sitting near his desk with paperwork and books stacked everywhere and some notes that were pinned on the wall. Unlike all the other pirates he keeps his room pretty neat and organized, making sure every medication is in alphabetical order, there were also signs of blood on the floor and alot on the surgical table (good times). He was just about to write something down when he heard the captains voice. "Sounds like there's an announcement." He shuts his notebook and grabs for his overcoat and heads up on deck where mostly everyone was gathered. He was just in time to listen to Sylas's little plan, something to do with plundering a rich school or something. He then reply's with the usual nod that came into eye contact him and then see's Miranda muttering or doing whatever she usually does and then bops her top head giving the usual sign of "please be quiet." After she starts ranting at him he approaches the captain and out of nowhere gets out a kettle and two cups and ask. "want some or would you prefer ale?"

Zudd watched the crew's feet from the kitchen, a small window that looked out onto the deck - or rather, directly on the deck and the feet of who or what ever decided to be standing on it. It seemed that at this time people were gathering on the deck. He knew that a mission was starting today, so he grabbed up his "armor" and walked out on deck. He was wearing a sauce pan on his head, strapped on with a string, and holding a ladle in his hand for a weapon.

"Cap'in! Are we allowed to bring back snacks?" Zudd asked happily, "Not all the little princes and princesses need to be ransomed off, right?"

He jumped up and down excitedly, the ladle banged against the pan on his head. He could feel drool dripping down his chin. More meat meant more food. He could make a meat stew. He was also excited about getting his hands on some ale down below, bringing some up too.

8d3812a4b33eee2141822942e0180ea7.png

After the little announcement of the plan to crash the party over in those little boys' school, the 'Red Greed' made her way down to her cabin where she grabbed the equipment she needed for their plan which was a single long staff as she saw no use in bringing a gun or a sword as she wasn't bloodthirsty to spill some royal blood though just in case things go wrong, she sheathed a small dagger under her skirt. She then grabbed two brown sack with her as it will serve her well in pillaging the food and any valuable items she will come across in the party and strapped them to her belt. Once she was equipped with everything she needed, she ran off towards the kitchen to sneak herself a piece of bread or some meat along the journey until they bust in where she'll stuff herself with the food while stealing.

MOZELLE ADAM

Mozelle just woke up when she heard the captain, "Oh God!" she panicked and rushed to the mirror, she still needed to look pretty though. Then, she walked outside gracefully only to find that the captain was already finish. She sighed, but she already knew what the captain said anyway, they had strong bond... she thought so...

Mozelle watched as the other crews talking and yapping about the princes and princesses and jewels and money. She didn't care about the princesses, she prefered to throw those spoiled girls to the sea and became shark's food. Well, the princes was another story, she would definitely kidnapped one and made him her favorite pet or whatever. The jewels and money was her main priority too since her makeup cost a lot.

She sat down right next to the captain and took a glass of ale not far from her. She took a sip slowly and waited for the ship to anchored.

Level of Impending Chaos

Sylas Kalem

Sylas, having finished his mug of ale, stood, strapped his sword and his pistol to his sides, and grabbed a rope with a small set of hooks at the end. He stepped up onto the rail of the ship and banged a boot, calling his crew to attention. First, he looked to his cook "Yes, you can bring snacks, just no eating the captives. They're being traded for more money and alcohol." He looked to the rest of the crew. "Grab a rope. What we're doing is smashing through the windows. Try to be graceful about it. If you get glass in you, that's your fault, I'm not helping you. So smash through feet first. Land either in the windows or in the ball room itself. Finally, remember, no killing, just stealing and some maiming." He grinned, sweeping his hat into a bow and then diving off of the edge and swinging toward the windows of the room.

[media]

[/media](Meanwhile, those in the ball room can hear this fading in)

@Brown @Dandelion Princess @general ostruppen @Azula Cross @simj22 @Plushie @TheDaftStudent

Butch Wilde

"
Argh!" Said Butch as he smashed his empty bottle of rum on the ship deck. Hell, he wasn't the damn janitor or anything. He walked over toward the ships wheel and laughed a little, singing some ol' pirate songs as he turned the ship towards the academy dance. He put on the 'stereotypical pirate act' whenever the whole group was around for the sake of good vibes. He was ready for some action though, and hoped he would be able to shoot the ships weaponry at some point, since he was ultimately staying behind. A huge smile was seen as soon as the Captain jumped off the ship. He remembered all the chaos the last raid brought, and hoped everything would go according to plan this time.

Her dark olive cloak's hem fluttered at her boots as she approached the side of the ship. The damned song was playing at a volume loud enough to make her grind her teeth. She had to endure it. Such torture was meaningless to Amelie Benedille. She had certainly survived worse than a horribly overplayed song at whatever pirate costume party. At that moment, she wondered if this whole thing wasn't just an elaborate pirate costume party. It certainly felt like one. She glanced about her at the other colourful characters present on the same ship as she was, and shuddered when she was reminded of just how 'colourful' they really were. She was starting to believe she was the straight man of the group, like in every other comedy show she had watched during her free time after...a few hundred years or so in her life. She couldn't recall.

She didn't grab a rope, possibly just to spite the captain's orders. She wasn't exactly an important figure on the ship, and no one ever punished the not-so-important figure on the ship. Just another side character, doing side plots, and side character development. Possibly. She started off at a sprint, leapt onto the side of the ship, and pushed herself off it. Her cloak fluttered open as she flung herself at the windows of the building, and she drew back one arm, her Enabler glowing green. At near impact with the glass, she punched.

(Guys, please refrain from posting in the IC2, I will be introducing the pirate mayhem at about noon EST. I apologize for those of you that just have to kind of sit on your hands)

Sorry guys, ill post today (Wednesday July 8) at some point to kick things off. Ive been kinda distracted by life and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back