• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Smoke and Mirrors (Amaranthine & FirePolaris)

Thank you! I'm done with summer school for now. I'll get a reply in by tomorrow! Promise. Thanks for your patience. I can't wait to continue this. :D

Yes, great. I finally got home from playing board games all day. Lol I'll get Dante up right now, I'm almost done with his post. >.< Sorry for the delay again!

Hey Pola, sorry about the delay. I won't be able to post until at least Sunday. So sorry! I can't wait to add some more twists and turns!

@Amaranthine

Hey hey ;D! I just wanted to remind you about the rules section in Reach for the Stars. Lol my comments kept being buried by people chatting away and I don't want to have to automatically disqualify you for it even though I know you read the rules. :P I used the same ones but every requirement to show you read the rules are always different.

@FirePolaris I am so sorry, but when I had posted my CS, the rules were not up yet. Since then, I have been so, so busy and haven't been able to check back in and see the rules.

*whistles* Woowww, LOL Dante got rejected. Suckerrrr. -pats the poor guy- I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

No problem. I get that there's a lot of school and I know I'm gonna be MIA pretty soon once school kicks in next week. T^T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back