• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Small Naruto rp anyone?

Krampus

Santa's Shadow
Anybody? I would like it to be post-series, a few years after the 4th War, except everyone who died during the events leading to/during the War would be alive, but perhaps with severe injuries of some sort. I want the characters to interact before a plot is decided. And, my rules now. LGBTQ+ is allowed :3 If you can't handle two guys or girls so much as holding hands or cuddling or whatever, then this roleplay isn't for you.  No power-playing and such. Post at least one paragraph! I like to post as much as I can, so please do the same to attempt to match! If you have any questions or ideas, ask!!! I look forward to rping with you! :3

~~~~~~~

To claim a character, fill this out:

Name ~ Sexuality ~ Crush (optional) ~ Screenname

Claimed Characters
~Sasuke Uchiha ~ Bisexual ~ ??? ~ (Krampus)

~Neji Hyuga ~ Homosexual ~ ??? ~ (Krampus)

~Gamakichi ~ Bisexual ~ ??? ~ (Krampus) 

~Rock Lee ~ Homosexual ~ ??? ~ (Krampus)

~Tenten ~ Bisexual ~ None ~ TaraSobiki

~Kiba ~ Bisexual ~ Hinata ~ TaraSobiki

~Deidara� ~ Omnisexual� ~ ??? ~ TaraSobiki

~Fuu ~ Demisexual~ None ~ TaraSobiki

~Hinata Hyuga ~ Bisexual ~ Naruto ~ Iryxa

~Sakura Haruno ~ straight ~ ??? ~ Iryxa

~~~~~~~~

For an Oc character, give me a detailed description. Include rank, jutsu, sexuality, etc. 

~~~~~~~~~

Relationships
(None yet x3)

»» = first likes second
«» = both like each other
** = dating/together
*/* = no longer together

Kiba »» Hinata

Hinata »» Naruto

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenten ~ Bisexual  ~ None ~ TaraSobikiKiba ~ Bisexual ~ Hinata ~ TaraSobikiDeidara ~ Omnisexual ~ ???  ~ TaraSobikiFuu ~ Demisexual~ None ~ TaraSobiki

@Krampus

yay XD so sorta like this?

hinata hyuga ~ Bisexual ~ naruto ~ iryxa

sakura haruno ~ straight ~ ??? ~ iryxa

i guess google doesn't have Sakura's.

@Krampus

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in joining.

Yuu Aburame~Bisexual~None, at the moment~Rank:Genin~Some Background:The son of Shino Aburame. Currently being trained by a dedicated teacher rather than being sorted into a team. Born during the release on the Juubi, Yuu had an abnormal affinity for his kikaichu and nature in general, something he displayed even when the insects were first integrated at birth. However, his Yang chakra was extremely low, and he's only recently been able to stop taking supplements. This has led to him being rather scrawny, despite his height of 6'2", and he's frailer than most, though still extremely resilient compared to the average civilian due to chakra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back