• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Small Group Teen Titans RP

farewell

thou mayest
Hello! I rewatched the animated series recently and read most if not all of the comics and so I'm really obsessed with Teen Titans right now. Since I'm about to have a lot of free time on my hands, would anyone be interested in roleplaying with me (preferably over Discord)?

I guess I'm thinking more along the lines of the animated show, but if anyone wanted to play any of the 80s/90s characters - Donna Troy, Wally West, Joseph Wilson, Tara Markov (prior to The Judas Contract, obviously, if you're doing the 80s version of her and not the animated series), or Danny Chase - I'd be okay with that (even if something doesn't work chronologically, we'll overlook it). Primarily, I'm looking for Robin (Dick Grayson; if you preferred Nightwing, I'd be okay with that too), Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg. I'd really like to play Raven myself (I've been doing a lot of character study lately).
(tl; dr, I'm looking for 4-9 other people to play the rest of the team. The characters from the animated series are prioritized.)
(If you wanted to play any of the Titans East characters, I'm open to discussing it.)

I'm aiming for simple/casual here, no in-depth CSs or any OCs as superheroes. I figure some god-modding is permissible to a reasonable extent. As for general villains (Slade, Dr. Light, Plasmus, Cinderblock, Overload, etc.), we'd probably all have to pitch in a little bit and double every now and then, but not often or consistently. (Unless anyone wanted to join just as a villain, lol. But I like happy endings!) You'd be responsible for playing the "minor" characters relevant to your main character, villain or not, if you want to bring them into the roleplay; i.e., if you played Starfire, you'd be responsible for Blackfire, Cyborg's player would be responsible for Sarah Simms, Beast Boy's would be responsible for anyone from the Doom Patrol, Robin's/Nightwing's would be responsible for Batman (or other Robins?), and I'd be responsible for Arella & Trigon. Etcetera.

Please let me know if you'd be interested or if you want to discuss something further!

Available characters:
  • Robin
  • Starfire
  • Beast Boy
  • Cyborg
  • Raven
Additional but not necessary options:
  • Donna Troy
  • Wally West
  • Joseph Wilson
  • Tara Markov
  • Danny Chase