• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Small Group for misadventure rp [closed]

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
A Grand Misadventure For A Handful Of Misfits
*There is no scrollbar, so yeah. Mousepad: Click and scroll with up and down arrows, works for mouse too. Mouse: hover over and scroll.

I am looking for a small group of 5 people maximum (including myself) who can post multiple (2+) paragraphs per character.

Rules

• Be Legible. I am not a spelling and grammar nazi but, I would like to be able to understand your posts
  • I will not put a limit on characters but please be able to handle all the ones you make
  • 2 paragraph minimum on posts per character. I apologize to anyone who can not accomplish this regularly (I do understand sometimes writing is a bitch and its hard to get it (written) up every now and then). I personally don't always feel like I've gotten enough information from just one paragraph or a few sentences
  • Have fun. I'm here to distress, I want to talk to you and beat up our characters together and inhumanly squeal over how cute characters are being. Or cry about how awful we are being to our babies.
Spots taken: 5/5

The RP
To put this as generally as possible, I would like this to be a never ending story. I want to make this last as long as possible with no real end in sight. I want to take all those cliché old parings, shake them up, and then dump them out into this story. I want to encompass as many genres as possible. Take as many species as possible, throw them in a room together, and see if they get along. I could go on and on with idioms all day so in a nutshell what I want is this: a long series of unfortunate events separated by small rays of sunshine. And I would be honored if you would play this out with me.
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
Hello! I think this sounds like fun, is there any other details involved? Either way I'd love to join ^_^

I apologize I forgot to turn on notifications for this... But I am insanely happy you all are interested I'll make a character thread and tag you all in it sometime after I get off work today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back