Smaaaash! (3DS)

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SmashBallAnimation.gif

Have you ever wanted to beat your favorite fellow ghost up? Well, even if the thought of "wow I really just want to pound them into the dust and make them weep," has never crossed your mind you've got the chance to now.

This ghost just got a 3DS and a copy of Smash.

I'm still learning, since the only other version I knew how to play was the original Smash Bros. for the 64.

@Pine has beaten me numerous times.

And even if you don't want to play against me specifically, I thought having a thread to post friend codes for the purpose of Smash would be nice.

I'm not going to be online in Smash all the time though, and idk if after you've exchanged friend codes there's any way to invite someone to play when you're both online as the last DS I owned was the DS lite. If not we'll have to figure something out (Skype, PMing, etc), if so then that's great!

Anyways, my friend code!

0748-5203-0270

I'm not the best at smash, but if there are multiple people I can kick butt with pitt

I'm don't think I'm that great either, but it's fun! Multiple people at once might make it more laggy, but I'd love to try.

:0

Must terminate Ghost if can!

I was playing the game for a few good months but have been on a hiatus with it! But since I am at Mexico ibdont have my 3DS with me D:

Once I get back I shall post up my friend code here and challenge thee non-human creature to a throwdown! @Ghost

And you too furry demon creature!

@DemonKitten

> :D I shall await your return so we can get the smackdown on

If I beat you then I have the right to be crowned.... GHOSTBUSTER!

And uh-hum if I beat you Demon...uh-hum then...you shall be my pet!!! I love kitties so much that I don't want to say such mean words to a kitty :D

And what you planty/nocturnal creature?! @Pine

Shall you accept the challenge and place your code here?! (You'll probably tear me apart but hey why not give a try)

LifeNovel said:
And what you planty/nocturnal creature?! @Pine
Shall you accept the challenge and place your code here?! (You'll probably tear me apart but hey why not give a try)
*CRACKS KNUCKLES AND SMIRKS*

It would be my pleasure.

4699-6468-0677

It's been a while since I played on 3DS, but I've played multiplayer on Wii U more recently. I consider myself decent, but certainly not amazing. I'll get a friend code up here soon so that I can woop your booties when I'm on holiday next week ;P

I have a Wii U now too, but I'm waiting to get an adapter for my Gamecube controller...

Also, last time I played online it was like... UNBEARABLY laggy and idk if it was my fault or the other dude's.

At least with Goats the lag was tolerable. Dx

I'll be waiting B^) I made a room

lol, won only by chance.

sadly, my mom is stealing away my electronics now B^(

yeah xD

next times gotta b tomorrow tho DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back