Sly Night Fox Rp

CoccoBeans

Sly Night Fox Rp(sign-ups and info)

It is basically like a wolf rp, except you're foxes.

Rules:

1.) Please don't kill yourself or others without permission

2.) No rogues or loners

3.) You must meet the Alpha or the one in charge first

4.) You can have your own crush, as long as they don't actually ever become mates.

5.) There is only one mating season, which is in spring. Which means no over breeding

6.) Anime is allowed, but no powers.

7.) You can fight the Alpha, but I will say if you win or lose.

8.) Fox babies are called KITS, not pups. Dogs are called male foxes and Vixens called female foxes.

9.) You can't come in automatically with a rank, especially the higher ones.

10.) You may have more then one rank.

11.) Have fun =D

Skelly:

Name:

Nickname(optional):

Crush:

Mate:

Kits:

Wanted Rank(s):

Rank(s)

Personality(optional):

Other(optional):

Looks:

Ranks:

Alpha Dog: Saved for Flaming Spark's mate

Alpha Vixen: Flaming Spark

Alpha Kits: None

Betta Dog:

Betta Vixen:

Betta Kits:

Delta Dog: Fallen Night

Delta Vixen: Saved for Fallen Night's mate.

Delta Kits:

Lead Hunter:

Hunters: Shanelle and Shading Ashes(CoccoBeans) Matthew(Fire of Hearts) Raven and Buck(14hca14) Astra(darkminathegone) Sky, Fire, Moon, and Demon(kat-is-dead)

Lead Fighter:

Fighters: Shanelle and Shading Ashes (CoccoBeans) Scarkill (Fire of Hearts) Raven and Buck (14hca14) Sky, Fire, Moon, and Demon(kat-is-dead)

Lead Healer: Ice Crystal:

Healers: Starglider(Fire of Hearts) Prancing Flames (NebulaSkies)

Omega Male:

Omega Female

**Not allowed to have kits

Lead Kit-mother:

Kit-mothers:

(All) Kits: Kieran (darkminathegone) Fluttershy (NebulaSkies)

Elders:

Other/Undecided: Exile(Fire of Hearts)

My Characters:

Name:Flaming Spark

Nickname: Flame or Spark

Crush: None

Mate: Will look for one eventually.

Kits: None.

Wanted Rank: Already have it, and rightfully mine, since I built this pack.

Personality: I am a natural leader and was born to do the job that I have. I am fairly easy to get along with and my punishments aren't usually too cruel. I am not shy even if it seems like it at first.

I stand up for what I believe in and hopefully can pick a worthy successor one day. I am never in a rush and don't mind to wait for the right one for me. If I die alone with never having a mate then that is the fate I shall have, it won't bother me a bit, cause who says you need a mate a kits to be happy?

Looks:

View attachment 5655

Name: Fallen Night

Nickname: Night

Crush: No.

Mate: Not any time soon.

Kits: Rather not have any.

Wanted Rank: Already got it.

Personality:

I do get angry easily and most of the time get in a fight with Flaming Spark. Though I do make a good secondary leader, yet can be harsh with my punishments. If you stay on my good side then I think we shall get along just fine.

Looks:

View attachment 5656

Name: Ice Crystal

Nickname: Ice or Crystal

Crush: None

Mate: Maybe one day.

Kits: They are cute, but I need a mate first.

Wanted Rank: I already have it.

Personality:

I am kind and gentle and follow the rules of my alpha. I try to avoid fights and stay to the shadows--only because I'm shy. But tries to make friends with anyone I come across with.

Looks:

View attachment 5657

Name: Shanelle

Crush: I suppose I have a crush on Fallen Night..

Mate: Pfft. As if he would ever want me.

Kits: Not really the motherly type.

Wanted Rank: Not really looking for a "Lead" type of Rank.

Personality: Friendly-- mostly with the dog foxes, flirty, charming, sassy, confident, and independent. Can also be stubborn and has a fiery temper.

Looks:

View attachment 5658

Name: Shading Ashes

Nickname: Ash or Ashes

Crush: None.

Mate: I'm single. Come get me ladies.

Kits: None at the moment.

Wanted Rank: Already have it and couldn't ask for anything more.

Personality: Wouldn't meeting me be a bit more fun?

Looks:

View attachment 5659

Name: Starglider

Nickname(optional): Star

Crush: none

Mate: none

Kits: nope

Wanted Rank(s): Lead healer...if not just a healer.

Rank(s)

Personality(optional): Meet her

Other(optional): She has two brothers, one is with her the other one is missing.

Looks:
images

Name: Scarkill

Nickname(optional): Scar if you know him well.

Crush: He has feelings for Exile but theyare to close to really be anything.

Kits: none

Wanted Rank(s): fighter or delta

Rank(s)

Personality(optional): He's a complex guy, quiet sometimes, others very vocal. He keeps to himself most of the time but others he will show you bits and partds about him. Mysterous and a true fighter. Loyal but if he disagrees he may speak up to his alpha.

Other(optional): He was lost in a fire as a kit and saved by a strange vixen. He was banished from his home for getting a little to close to the Alpha's daughter because he was an omega.

Looks:
images
His face is scared like this.
images

Name: Matthew

Nickname(optional): Matt

Mate:none

Kits:none

Wanted Rank(s): Hunter

Rank(s)

Personality(optional): Meet him

Other(optional): He is the brother of Starglider

Looks:
images

Name: Exile

Nickname(optional): (This is her killer name) Angel of Death.

Mate: Her mate was killed

Kits: none

Wanted Rank(s): She once was a lead fighter and a betta, either one of those she would like. (Or both.)

Rank(s)

Personality(optional): Mysterous, angry and harsh at first. She can have a killer like aditude and can be your worse nightmare if you cross her. She is rough on the outside but for those who know her she is broken on the inside. She can be sweet, loyal and kind. She has mercy and sometimes will help you...although you may not know it.

Other(optional): She is running away from her father Morgan AKA The Black Knight. The Black Knight is a ruthless dog who wants more power and territory. He is mercyless and cruel. He will find your weakness and use that against you, he also is a great acter and will use anyone to get what he wants. Exile was his betta and lead fighter, also his daughter he used her to kill foxes and take their lands. Once he got mad at Exile and tried to kill her siblings. (Her siblings are Adi Sapphira, Kira, Blood, and Cub. I will create them later.) She saved Adi sapphira and Kira from a swip of his claws giving her a large scar on her left side. (Her fur mostly covers it.) She tried to run with her siblings but when she did Morgan killed his mate who was also Exile's mother and her mate who was running with her. Exile scent her siblings into hiding and has been on her own since then with a stray Dog named Scarkill.

Looks:
images
(Pure black fur with blue sapphire eyes.)

Fire of Hearts: Accepted! =D And, sorry, I forgot to add my character's rank to the rank list. Dx So Delta Dog and Lead Healer is already taken. But Star can be a Healer and Scar a fighter. I made Matt a Hunter too. The only fox that I didn't make a rank yet, sorry, I hope you don't mind, is Exile. How I plan on starting out is that the foxes would have to come and join the pack, instead of them already being in there and in most cases I'll make the Alpha ask the foxes what rank they want and they will automatically get it, except the Ranks that are Lead Ranks--Lead Fighter and Betta being both one. I will also have to see with whoever else joins what ranks their foxes want and then pick who I feel is best deserved---er well, from the pack and whatever. And Y/A does mean Young Adult.

(Unfinished)

Name: Raven

Crush: TBD

Mate: TBD

Kits: None yet

Wanted Rank(s): She wants to move up but she is not sure where to, deep down she also knows she wants kits

Rank(s) Hunter and Fighter

Personality: Raven is a very vixen who has never felt completely excepted by the clan. Because she was rescued and raised by Buck out of the nursery she has a better relationship with the older fox and almost zero connection to those her own age. She is having to work and live with vixens and dogs who have already formed their own relationships that do not include her.

Other(optional):

Looks:

Name: Buck

Crush: TBD

Mate: TBD

Kits: Maybe One Day

Wanted Rank(s): Eventually Beta Dog maybe currently Lead Hunter or Fighter

Rank(s) Hunter and Fighter

Personality: Buck is a hardworking loyal dog that is very focused on the job at...paw. If he does take a moment to breathe and smell the roses he can be witty and fun to be around. He is very protective of Raven, he found her as a kit and helped raise her. Therefore he does not appreciate other dogs paying attention to her, he assumes the worst intentions.

Other: As a young adult Buck found Raven on a hunting trip, he was the one to bring her back and since then they have been inseparable.

Looks: His paws got cut off in the picture but they are black like his snout

View attachment 6241

14hca14: Accepted, thanks for joining. =D For now, I'll make your foxes both hunter and fighter. Sorry for my very late reply though, I was away camping. D= But I'm back now and I'll wait a bit longer to see if anybody else wants to join...

Name: Keiran

Nickname:
Kei

Crush:
none

Mate:
when he's older he'll think about it

Kits:
not until he's older

Wanted Rank:
he hopes one day to be delta or Betta

Rank(s):

Personality:
Keiran loves to play tricks on people and be loved, but is scared to play tricks on anyone who might hurt him or has a temper.

Other:
Keiran's parents were killed by the alpha of his old pack and because of that he ran away and keeps his distance from any alpha he meets.

Looks:
View attachment 6510 has green eyes and isn't wearing the scarf

Name: Astra

Crush:
when she first sees Fallen Night but when she figures out what he's like she ignores her feelings knowing they'll go away sooner or later

Kits:
none

Wanted Rank(s):
hunter only

Rank(s):

Personality:
Astra doesn't really talk to anyone, not because she's shy but because she just doesn't like to. She can be very protective of anyone but usually just watches out for herself since it's easier that way.

Other:
Astra followed Keiran when he ran away from their old pack after his parents were killed for stepping out of line. She knew he didn't understand why they were killed and that's why she followed him, but decided when he was safe she was going back home, unless she finds a reason to change her mind.

Looks:
View attachment 6511

darkminathegone: Accepted, thanks for joining. =D

I think I'm going to make the roleplay either today or tomorrow. I'll post the link when I do.

To be finished

Name: sky

Crush:looking

Mate: would like

Kits: would love one day

Wanted rank(s):Beta Female

Rank(s): hunter and fighter

Personality :I'm different every day sometimes I'm the nice fox on earth other times I'm your worst anomie it takes an good friend to see that and put up with me and I'm forever in there det for that I follow the rules and is up for anything that comes in my way and can easily think on the spot in emorgences

Looks:

http://www.maushammer.com/gallery/blue_wolf.jpghttp://www.maushammer.com/gallery/blue_wolf.jpg

http://www.maushammer.com/gallery/blue_wolf.jpg

Name: fire

Gender. Male

Crush:

Mate:

Kits:

Wanted rank(s): Lead Fighter

Personality: I'm always ready for an good fight when it comes to it I sometimes get angry easily it depends on what it is I can be loving and evil and can easily get over protective on my friends family and the onces I love most sometimes I'm big headed and annoying and can be an little to the shadows at times

Looks:

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/006/cache/red-fox_679_600x450.jpghttp://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/006/cache/red-fox_679_600x450.jpg

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/006/cache/red-fox_679_600x450.jpg

Name: moon

Gender. Female

Crush: looking

Mate. Would love

Kits. Would die for

Wanted rank(s):Delta Female

Personality: I love to meet new people and have fun but can be shy and stay to the shadows and an little up my self I can seem to be mean at times but that's just who I am I loyal and will try not to brake the rules but may will but not the big ones

Looks:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000494937/polls_KitsuneFox_0614_857385_answer_1_xlarge.jpeghttp://images.sodahead.com/polls/000494937/polls_KitsuneFox_0614_857385_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000494937/polls_KitsuneFox_0614_857385_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Name: Demon

Crush:

Mate:

Kits:

Wanted rank(s): alpha male

Rank(s): fighter and hunter

Personality: I manly stay to the shadows around new people but can be fun and fearing I get super protective on the people around me when. Danger is around I can get into a lots of fights easily and not scared on any battle and will not run away I will stay and fight I have lots of amines foxes that just don't under stand me there's to sides of me that no fox will ever find out of stay on my good side and you will be fin for know

Looks:

http://203.148.253.29/emily/files/2009/11/red_fox_black_2003-01.jpghttp://203.148.253.29/emily/files/2009/11/red_fox_black_2003-01.jpg

http://203.148.253.29/emily/files/2009/11/red_fox_black_2003-01.jpg

Cocco Beans should I change my foxes's history because Buck was supposed to be a member of the pack already who found Raven and brought her into the pack?

To cocco bean ....why is ur writing to tinny half the time it's impossible to read learn to make it bigger PLEASE !!

14hca14: No, for the most point, Buck's history is fine and it would basically be the same. He could still taken Raven under his wing and then they would just join the pack together. You could still say that he raised her when she was a kit, but just that would before they joined the pack--if you get what I'm saying. I don't want you to change the history and all of that.

Kat: I have no clue what you are talking about, and no, I'm not being a jerk and sarcastic and blah blah like that. But my writing is big/normal size. For me, it shows your writing as small ._____.

I plz when I looked at it befor u edited it ... Yer I'm not stupid it was like

This small

I'm not an ideot

and I know I mad it small beauses u had it that small for me what goes around comes around cocco

Kat: I didn't make it small, I made it average size, just like I am talking now. I only edited to add and announce the link to the actual roleplay.

Name: Prancing Flame

Nickname(optional): Prancer

Crush:

Mate:

Kits:

Wanted Rank(s): Any rank is fine, but he's always wanted to be a healer.

Rank(s): n/a

Personality(optional): Very gentle and kind.

Other(optional):

Looks:
http://geniusbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/54.jpg

Name: Fluttershy (Uh huh, I went there.)

Nickname(optional): None.

Crush:

Mate:

Kits:

Wanted Rank(s): Do kits even get ranks? Oh well, when she's an adult, she wants to be a healer.

Rank(s): n/a

Personality(optional): Very gentle and kind.

Other(optional):

Looks:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjEH3BaW2fwQWZ8vbkwd6bcx4bS3GjyQXHb6gdzeBuMVkeHJSp

Nebula Skies: Accepted! And, yes, kits do have ranks..their rank is kits xD . Prancing Flame can be a Healer for though.

Name: Mythclaw

Nickname(optional): Myth

Crush: It doesn't matter. He is dead.

Mate: None

Kits: None

Wanted Rank(s): Omega

Rank(s)

Personality(optional): Cold and shy. Depressed and prefers to stay in the dark.

Other(optional): Ummm...what do omegas do?

Looks:
View attachment 6777

Mystisnow: So sorry for my very late, late reply, I suck at posting on here. /: If you still want to join and ever see this message..then..well, omegas basically are the lowest of the low. They are the lowest rank ever in a pack. They eat last or not at all(depending on how much food). They go last for basically everything and have to be submissive to everybody else in the pack. And basically they are the one to be picked on. You know, treated with no respect, have no friends, and bossed around by everybody. Omegas earn this lowly rank by doing something that makes them low enough to have this rank, as in doing something wrong or bad, but not so bad/wrong that they kill/banish the Omegas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back