• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slow Burn Journalist Romance

mustardtiger

I would love to do a casual 1x1 rp loosely based on the character Paige Sinclair from Bojack Horseman.

This rp doesn't have to be in the BJH universe (human universe preferably). Instead, it can be historical (Early 1900s, or even modern I'm not picky.) but god, do I love the character and prose of this witty warthog.

This is an rp for those who like quick replies, onomatopoeia and if you're lucky, you'll get to hear my impression of my character. That should be enough to find myself a good partner!

((Cross posted to another rp site but got no replies :'( pm me if you wanna brainstorm! ))

8b28a87bf13c88769d2a3430c65d8e5e683d4a96.png

Stop the presses, call a doctor to check my hearing, and pinch me to ensure I am not in a dream like state; not necessarily in that order. For it seems, by some off miracle of a chance in heaven, that I have wandered myself onto the thread page of an astute individual who has prominently promoted the posture, pontification, and presence of a positively prolific and picturesque person of the pig persuasion; instigating the beginnings of a absolutely marvelous roleplay with a sharp tongue and quick wit. If this is not a dream then have no choice but to formerly present my resume to take part in such a flight of fancy. But if I am truly cursed and this is all but a dream I insist you leave me rest and not wake me till the day I die.

By golly, fashionable friend I do believe we have reached an agreement! For I have found a feasible friend!

Tell me do you prefer a proper posting or a personal interaction? I shall not partake in pinching as I am promised to another but I shall be prompt in my persuasion and privy to your proposals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back