• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Slip's Looking For Active Partners. (Constantly Updated, Always Looking)

Sleipnir

The Eight-Legged Norse Horse
Hellooooo! Welcome to my HUMBLE abode, where you will find my masterlist for all my cravings, plots, fandoms, pairings, the whole nine yards. Everything's here, and this thread will be utilized every time I need a partner, so you may watch it if you like roleplaying with me, BUT!! Keep in mind I will bump it from time to time!

Actually, also note that many of these can be Trio/Quartet group ideas! I prefer three to four people to a group.

So without further ado, let's begin!!

What I Look For In a Partner

When roleplaying, these are the things that I will be looking for or hiding from. Personal preferences and all that.

-- Active!!! I have no life.

-- No one-liners, please!

-- I only do MxF, sorry! If you still wanna roleplay, I'm sure we could do a non-romantic plot.

-- I follow all RPN rules and you will too!

-- I like someone who actively is involved with the story: Take initiatives and don't be afraid to move the story along. Lead if you want.

I don't just do 1x1. If you want, we can also do small group roleplay.

RPGs

Pairings

Ruthless pirate x Merperson

Sailor x Merperson

Poltergeist x gentle person

Ghost x person

Paranormal-slaying human x Paranormal Something

Paranormal x Paranormal

Yandere x Normal Person/Just about anything

Ect.

Android x human

Female slayer x prince

Pirate x princess

Now for the INTERESTING part!

Plots

Mostly looking for quarters and trios!

Blackwood Manor

The last thing one should do is enter an old, abandoned mansion that no one's come out of in over a century. Everyone in that old place just disappeared; no one knows what happened to the Blackwood family. But guess what? Going inside -- that's just what Muse A did. Now the tricky part: Getting back out. It isn't as simple as just opening a door or window. Getting out is a challenge, and it's going to take help to do so. That's where Muse B comes in. They are a native to the house, one of the supernatural things that skulk inside. The pair must dodge all types of dangers as the two try and get Muse A out before they're ripped apart by the other monsters that reside in Blackwood Manor.

"Cowboys, not Heroes!"

A, B, and anyone else involved live in the old American west — Cowboys working on a ranch. When an outlaw shows up, though, things turn nasty quick as he raids town and takes whatever he pleases before disappearing into the mountains. When he pushes things too far, a group decides to go after him, embarking on a perilous journey full of guns, horses, and natural dangers ahead.

The Boy in the Bog

A moved into a new apartment complex in her city. Right outside is a large conservation area, like a state park — forests, bike trails, and a bog. She goes out there sometimes, and generally bikes around the lake every day when she goes out to get groceries or something. She always sees someone standing in the woods at the other side, but when she looks over, they're gone.

One day, A goes to check it out. She finds B there — but it turns out that B is dead. His family lived in this area a long time ago, and never really left. when a monster slayer decides to look into the urban legends surrounding the area, they put you both in danger.

Other

You wanna RP animals? I'll RP animals. Nothing smutty or anything which seems to be commonly associated for some reason, but I started out RPing animals. I like it, I just never look for xenofiction here because it's a less animal-oriented society and, frankly, I'm only looking now because the site I RP'd animals on sorta went to crap.

I grew up on Firebringer, Warriors, Seekers and Watership Down. To this day, Watership Down is my favorite book.

More to come​

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really! We could come up with something, I bet. I could devise something after I get a feel for your character.

Sleipnir said:
Not really! We could come up with something, I bet. I could devise something after I get a feel for your character.
I added my character in the forum if you wanna check it out.

Okay, cool. How about just a chance meeting? Not sure how she'd see him, unless she's pretty imaginative.

I can come up with some clinfkict after that. You choose a place, time of year, setting, Ect. And we'll just take off from there.

How about the story will start taking place in a park in the winter time? There'll still be snow outside.

I would totally be interested in "Cowboys not Heros". I've been trying to find a good western to do and that sounds great! If you will have me of course.

*whips out revolver spins it around and holsters.

" I can be pretty handy"

I'd be interested in the "Cowboys not Heros," plot as well, if you'd both be interested in making it a quartet.

I would LOVE to do either the poltergeist x gentle person, Western plot, or The Boy in the Bog.

PM me if you are interested, please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back