• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request SliceThePi comes up with names

SliceThePi

caked in resin and vile to behold
So I like to come up with names- it's kinda a weird obsession. If you're struggling to name your creations/characters, post a description on this thread, optionally with a name you've come up with but don't quite like. I'll see what I can do! I accept, but do not require, something in return. :D Here's a few of the things I've named, starting with my OC stuff:
  • The Gods of Olhan
    • Kelas, the Frozen King
    • Miamos, the Tidelifter
    • Gelhea, the Clay One
    • Jao, the Soul of Stone
    • Onket, the Flamelord
    • Seur, the Lightbringer
    • Hwiuke, the Windbreather
    • Dusma, the Stormcaller
  • The Races of Olhan
    • The Shu'dal, an intellectual race with small horns and weak telekinesis
    • The Pwaa, an aquatic, rather socially-inept race with gills and an extra digit on each hand and foot
    • The Kechak, a tree-dwelling race with tails, slit pupils, and elvin ears
    • The Tinnik, a race of slightly goblin-like people who are obsessed with metal and love to create things
    • The Bruth, a race of massive people with ram horns and chameleon-like skin.
    • Three types of fairies, growing to about two feet tall
      • The Khogett, also known as imps or dark fairies, are vampiric and have bat wings
      • The Gliss, also known as sprites or golden fairies, consume insects and plants and have bird wings
      • The Wryx, also known as pixies or azure fairies, are omnivorous and have insect wings
And other people's stuff (small right now but I'll hopefully be expanding it):
  • Souldymono Souldymono
    • The Caglamura, a race of small red panda people with a bloody history
    • The Myllop, a race of "mushroom people" (I had a bit of help with this name; the -llop was my idea but the My- was someone else's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back