• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice-of-Life RP Ideas

Freddie

Take Your Pick(s)

• o-GRADUATION-facebook.jpg

Welcome to Acker College

Children of professors are often... odd. Their parents don't often move jobs (well, once they get tenure), and the center of their life is often the college their parent works at. They can remember running down the halls of different buildings, exploring campus, and coloring in their parent's office as a child. Many of them eventually want to follow the path that their parent took. All of that is good and well, but that's not the interesting part of being a professor's kid.

The interesting part is that there are others like you on the same campus- other kids that understand what it's like to be the child of a professor. These people wouldn't be friends normally- they couldn't be more different. But they became friends, the college their catalyst. And as they grow older, and have to consider what college they'll be applying to themselves, the group is slowly starting to splinter. As they go their own ways, will this group of friends survive? Or will their friendship just become a cherished memory?

Last edited:
I'm quite partial to the Acker EMS, but I like them all.

I'll even swear off of involving Felix unless we're doing ACEMS, hehe.

I'd definitely be up for Professor's Kids or Acker College EMS. I'd submit a character to any of these, but those two I'd be most excited about <3

I think the Professor's Kids and the New Breakfast Club both sound pretty cool. I think Shower Power could be fun, but could get derailed somewhat easily. I wouldn't be a huge fan of Acker College, too close to home for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back