• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life/Romantic Roleplays

BeyondTheStars

Avowed is not pronounced Eh-Vo-Weed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thanks for dropping in! I'm looking for long term, committed partners to create a unique/exciting story with.

About me

I consider myself to be a dedicated partner.

I have been roleplaying for almost ten years.

I usually roleplay in third person, but I'm also comfortable with first person.

I like to communicate with my partners often.

I'm pretty patient, so if anything comes up and you're unable to reply, I won't pester you.

What I'm looking for in a partner.

Someone who's dedicated.

Someone who's open to communication.

Someone who can reply anywhere from 1-3 times a week.

Someone who isn't afraid to voice their opinion. It's more fun when both parties are involved in the storytelling and one person isn't doing all the work.

----

Together

Our characters are a married couple who were childhood sweethearts. The story would focus on them raising their children in the big city. Plots would focus on the hardships of parenthood, while struggling with their own personal demons. This is where we get to work as a team and brainstorm some ideas.

A Second Chance

My character is a single parent, raising his daughter who's currently in grade school. On her first day at school, he drops her off in class and that's where he meets your character, a grade school teacher. The two are obviously attracted to one another, but is this a good idea?

Shattered Pieces

When someone meets the love of their life, someone they trusted with all their heart, only for them to betray that trust, can a person really come back from it? That's where the story begins.

Your character is new in town, still recovering from an emotional breakup. She lands a part-time job on a family ranch owned by the Millers. That's where she meets my character, the eldest son of the family.

A story about moving forward and fighting to regain what you have lost.

Note: I'm looking for some one who's 18+ as a lot of my roleplays tend to be fairly mature themed and explore topics that are inappropriate for anyone that's younger than 18. Plus I just feel more comfortable roleplaying with someone within my age group.

If you are interested, please PM me!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back